starting strength gym
Page 1534 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 53410341434148415241532153315341535153615441584163420342534 ... LastLast
Results 15,331 to 15,340 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerald Boggs View Post
    I'm going to speculate and say that Mr. Hafer of Black Coffee has sold his soul for the mighty dollar. His products are sold on Amazon and he doesn't want to put that at risk, he also, if not already, wants to get into the Whole Foods market.

On the Ashli Babbitt shooting, here's a editorial. What makes it of interest, is it's on the front page of a web site ran by current and retired LEO's
    Was the police shooting of Ashli Babbitt justified? – Law Officer
    This is good. But read the comments.

I'm sick of focusing on this demoralization propaganda, but this is a hell of a sentence:

TEMECULA, Calif. - Springs Charter School in Temecula was placed on lockdown Thursday after two students refused to comply with the mask mandate, according to the school.
    I'm not worried about the two kids. I'm proud of them. I'm worried about the herd of slaves they left behind. Someone on Gab summed it up nicely: "The Stanford prison experiment is now global."

If any of you are still entering buildings with a mask on, you really need to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I am referring to the latest report from Pfizer: “Six Month Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine”

Six Month Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine | medRxiv

This Randomised Controlled Study examines safety and effectiveness of BNT162b2 vaccine. The single controlled variable in this study is the intervention (BNT162b2) vs. no-intervention (Placebo).

Authors report 15 deaths at the end of the blinded study period in the BNT162b2 arm, and 14 deaths in the Placebo arm. Additional 5 deaths are reported soon after unblinding, all of these deaths occurred following vaccination. Considering only the deaths reported during the blinded study period, the Relative Risk of Death for the intervention is (15-14)/14=7% higher than for no-intervention. This is the only conclusion that obtains as a result of the controlled variable, but is alarmingly not elaborated in the conclusions; every other inference about causes of death relates to uncontrolled variables and is therefore speculative, not supported by the RCT protocol.
    This was the Pfizer study that formed the basis of FDA approval. That point is true - there were more deaths in the group who received the vaccine than in the placebo group. So it shows people who received the vaccine were more likely than the placebo group to die of all cause mortality. On top of that, the study did not track hospitalizations. So it can't show whether people who received the vaccine were more or less likely to be hospitalized.

Even worse, during the middle of the study, when the vaccine received EUA in December of 2020, they un-blinded the study, told the placebo group they were in the placebo group, and offered them the opportunity to get the vaccine. Almost all of them chose to get the vaccine. With this decision, they destroyed the double-blind aspect of the study and they destroyed the placebo-controlled aspect of the study.

Even though they destroyed the validity of the study midstream, they somehow kept gathering data until April of 2021 and this was the data that was compiled into the result you link, which was submitted to the FDA for approval. So even though the FDA approval was in August, the study stopped collecting data in April 2021, and in reality stopped collecting legitimate data in December of 2020.

No wonder all the scientists are relying on sensationalized anecdotes (this unvaccinated person died and his last words were “Fauci was right!”) instead of discussing the study data, which is deeply flawed and doesn't show what they say it shows.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I'm sick of focusing on this demoralization propaganda, but this is a hell of a sentence:

I'm not worried about the two kids. I'm proud of them. I'm worried about the herd of slaves they left behind. Someone on Gab summed it up nicely: "The Stanford prison experiment is now global."

If any of you are still entering buildings with a mask on, you really need to stop.
    This is very good: Numbers, facts, etc. http://pointsandfigures.com/2021/08/...ing-from-fear/

Shit we all know, that seems to elude the sheep:

Covid is just not as serious as the politicians are making it out to be. They have another goal. Increase their power. Political entities love power. The Founders recognized that and enshrined people’s rights into the Constitution. It’s worth pointing out the Constitution and Bill of Rights protect people from government, not the other way around.

The statistical distribution for Covid is not a classically formed bell curve statistical distribution. It’s highly skewed. In addition, the outcome is heavily dependent on conditional probabilities and isn’t the same for everyone. Hence, there is a lot of variance in Covid. One size fits all regulations don’t work.

Covid is more an excuse to push an agenda and exponentially ramp up government spending than anything else.

If you were one of the people who got Covid and survived, you have 13x better immunity compared to people who got the vaccine. That doesn’t mean don’t get the vaccine. Get it if you haven’t had Covid. If you had it, no need. This is why the blanket policies being pushed by governments and corporations right now are stupid. They don’t recognize data. Besides, even if you get the vaccine you can still get and spread Covid.

Besides, the Delta variant is 20x less lethal than original Covid. Cases ramp up quickly because it’s more transmissible. Of course, citing cases is stupid anyway. No one should cite the number of cases when talking about Covid. The only meaningful stats are who is getting it, what their health condition is when they get it and did they get admitted to a hospital or not. During the entire Covid event, we have never seen hospital beds overwhelmed in the US anywhere. Never. Recall the cruise ships, Navy ships, and convention centers that were turned into makeshift hospitals for Covid. It was a total waste.
    Dovetails well with this from Glenn Reynolds: We’re told to ‘follow the science’ — yet some of it is just plain wrong

With modern tools, it’s easy to torture a data set to produce some sort of interesting-sounding result, even if it’s not really valid. And that’s before we get as far as outright fraud.

Even more dangerous than the things we don’t know are the things we think we know that are wrong. Bad science produces things that sound important — maybe because they match our prejudices — but that are wrong. That’s not science at all, and we should neither believe in it nor follow it.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I'm not military, but I have two possible explanations. They will round up psuedo-vaxx refusers (probably where your mind immediately went), or we are going to turn the third world invasion up to 11. The former is where my mind went first too, since it's what we're most focused on, but the latter seems more likely given current events and our enemy's favorite method of warfare. If you don't want the invasion to continue to funnel first into over saturated blue zones, you're gonna need processing centers to help spread them out.

Speaking of that, check this out. Is there any other modern example of a literal military invasion via immigration? It's quite remarkable. The source of his screen caps is Der Spiegel.
    Yes, that does make sense. I know my town signed a Federal Block Grant about 15 years ago for a loan to help a local private business/employer here. Hidden in the small print that nobody noticed except me: the town agreed to resettle refugees and displaced people. Nobody cared then, and the current crop of local politicians probably think it's a great idea now.

My 17 year old high school senior was sent home from school today to "quarantine" because he was "exposed" to someone who tested positive. Since he is unvaccinated he was told he'll have to quarantine for 7 days but if he had gotten the shot it would only be for 2 days. He already had covid as well. So when he goes back to school how long will it take for him to be "exposed" again and sent home for another 7 days? I am coming unglued from this shameful, evil bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Roterhals View Post
    My 17 year old high school senior was sent home from school today to "quarantine" because he was "exposed" to someone who tested positive. Since he is unvaccinated he was told he'll have to quarantine for 7 days but if he had gotten the shot it would only be for 2 days. He already had covid as well. So when he goes back to school how long will it take for him to be "exposed" again and sent home for another 7 days? I am coming unglued from this shameful, evil bullshit.
    Homeschool, sorry. You can't leave him in the custody of these stupid evil fucks.

They're circling the wagons. The narrative must be preserved. If there is a treatment, there's no need for a "vaccine," and there must be a vaccine:

Arkansas Medical Board investigates doctor for ‘saving lives’ with Ivermectin… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    I guess the WHO might want to un-cancel natural immunity before this gets published.
    Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19 | National Institutes of Health (NIH)

They've known how strong natural infection immunity is since January. Why stop lying just because of yet another study proving it?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Roterhals View Post
    I spent a week "vacation" with two true believers: public school teachers. It seems that teachers, administrators, and school boards are being pummeled by parents about all manner of restrictive nonsense being imposed upon children for this upcoming school year. I believe the quote was, "I'd be more happy if their kids were not in our school."