starting strength gym
Page 1537 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 53710371437148715271535153615371538153915471587163720372537 ... LastLast
Results 15,361 to 15,370 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Sometimes it takes a Canadian to speak the truth to Americans. Not often, but sometimes.

Conrad Black: Evicting Donald Trump was clearly a catastrophe | National Post

__________________________________________________ _

And you guys probably didn't see the Lester Holt "interview" with Michael E. Byrd, the Capitol Police cop who saved countless lives by executing the unarmed Ashli Babbitt on Jan.6. Too many lives to count. Here's a piece on this: Michael Byrd Is a Hero For Killing Ashli Babbitt, Have You Not Heard Him Say? – OutKick

Bumped from yesterday: Leading From Fear | Points and Figures

Quote Originally Posted by Theseahawk View Post
    Have you gone through the variables in your link? Someone commented at the bottom saying it looks roughly like a break even.
    I wasn't being facetious when I asked you that. I don't have training in stats. I was honestly asking if those numbers are right. Similarly when I post other articles of stats, I am asking the smart people on this forum if they make sense or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    I spent a week "vacation" with two true believers: public school teachers......I believe the quote was, "I'd be more happy if their kids were not in our school."
    I have a close friend, a well respected guy in the community who said that "all these anti vaxers should be put in jail".
    Just read up a little on Anticausal's comment about the SPE. Stanford prison experiment - Wikipedia
    Just from reading the Goals, Experiment and the Conclusions sections from this article I do see similarities. These experiments have also answered my questions on how the Australian police and certain people in Authority act the way they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Well, your opinion's fucking wrong. Look, if you want to curl into a ball and do nothing when people attack you and holler for you to get beaten that's your fetish. The rest of us are gonna do what comes natural and defend ourselves and yeah our property too. They were not only trying to beat him they were trying to take his gun. What the fuck you think they were gonna do with it? You think he shouldn't have been out there, why? Because we're all supposed to be pussies and let criminals do what they want without resistance? I know 14 year old girls with more balls than that.

You must be one of those city people who have never lived with guns because I was accurate with a rifle by age 9. Might want to read some history too, because you got a lot of 17 year old "boys" to thank for your freedom to sit here and write this bullshit. Just what the hell kind of dipshit 17 year olds are you hanging with that created this shitty opinion? When my husband was 17 he was in the military after helping raise his little sister while working. Enjoy your coffee.
    Jenni, I have the utmost respect for your opinion, but lets not pretend that this kid is not a pussy.

He’s the type of kid that wears crocs in public, punches women in the back of the head and likes to pretend he’s the po-lice. This particular 17 year old doesn’t know shit about shit, like the majority of 17 year olds. He just wanted to dress up and play the authority, like so many of the libs we criticize here.

He’s the type that is probably kind of a dork, gets made fun of for being an impulsive nerd rager and grows up to be one of those cops that you wouldn’t like.

That being said, the Kenosha shooting thing was clearly self defense.
    Last edited by Soule; 08-28-2021 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It is easy to get metaphysical on this one, but it is easy enough to keep it simple. Freedom is the ability to walk ten miles outside of your house without getting arrested and fined. There is no need to look at America, China is much closer to you and they enjoy freedoms like the one mentioned.
    True freedom is the freedom to think, to reason, it is not about being able to walk outside without fear. The war is about your mind and who owns it, once they have your mind then they have the rest. The pressure is to belong to the consensus. Independence of the mind is a dangerous practice in a world where we are being conditioned to go with the flow.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    True freedom is the freedom to think, to reason, it is not about being able to walk outside without fear. The war is about your mind and who owns it, once they have your mind then they have the rest. The pressure is to belong to the consensus. Independence of the mind is a dangerous practice in a world where we are being conditioned to go with the flow.
    So you can be chained to a wall in a dungeon for 20 years and be considered free. Makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I mean sure, but you are not allowed to walk outside period, fear or no fear. Can you not see how this might cloud your judgement about the state of affairs in the world?

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Just read up a little on Anticausal's comment about the SPE. Stanford prison experiment - Wikipedia
    Just from reading the Goals, Experiment and the Conclusions sections from this article I do see similarities. These experiments have also answered my questions on how the Australian police and certain people in Authority act the way they do.
    You should also read how Harvard University probably created the Unabomber.

Unabomber Ted Kaczynski at Harvard - HISTORY

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    So you can be chained to a wall in a dungeon for 20 years and be considered free. Makes perfect sense.
    You don't need to be chained to a wall for 20 years.

The Man in the Iron Lung - YouTube

Mark, you have had it too good for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I mean sure, but you are not allowed to walk outside period, fear or no fear. Can you not see how this might cloud your judgement about the state of affairs in the world?
    Yep. It is all about the mind. Capture the mind, capture the spirit, capture the body. You don't need to be put into confinement when your mind has capitulated. We are walking in a virtual prison. Over here double vax folk will be given some freedoms back, such as visitations with friends and family and participation in restaurants and pubs. Big whoop!

As Joni Mitchell said.

Don't it always seem to go
    That you don't know what you've got
    Till it's gone
    They paved paradise
    And put up a parking lot

starting strength coach development program
    This is out of fucking control COVID-positive man Anthony Karam arrested to cheers in Wentworth Point | 7NEWS - YouTube
    Don't let this happen to you!!!!

Kitz, you are going to enjoy this one We Are Being Lied To! Here Is How-Spiro Skouras
    I am sure that the Kerry Mullis interviews that this investigative reporter has collated have been posted here. Regardless, I think rehearing what he has to say together with the other authorities in this video is still important. He does bring an interview with Mullis regarding Mullis's conversation with Luc Montagnier I found rather interesting. I don't think that interview has been posted here.