starting strength gym
Page 1538 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 53810381438148815281536153715381539154015481588163820382538 ... LastLast
Results 15,371 to 15,380 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    You should also read how Harvard University probably created the Unabomber.

Unabomber Ted Kaczynski at Harvard - HISTORY
    This is like... He got the jab a few weeks ago, and now had a stroke, but we think they are not related.

It appears now that fully vaccinated folk in Australia will get a digital certificate for the CV-19 vaccine and can be linked to Google Pay or Apple Pay. Mark am I permitted to give a non-secular opinion on this?

A new paper reports on updated safety and efficacy trial data for the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 'vaccine.' As we've come to expect from the likes of Pfizer, the paper is full of anomalies, protocol deviations and shady rationalizations. Once again, it shows a laughable absolute risk reduction. It also reveals those who received the 'vaccine' suffered a higher death rate.

New Trial Data Reveals Higher Death Rate with Pfizer COVID-19 ‘Vaccine’ – Anthony Colpo

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    You don't need to be chained to a wall for 20 years.

The Man in the Iron Lung - YouTube

Mark, you have had it too good for too long.
    And I intend to keep having it that way. I am not flexible in these matters.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    It appears now that fully vaccinated folk in Australia will get a digital certificate for the CV-19 vaccine and can be linked to Google Pay or Apple Pay. Mark am I permitted to give a non-secular opinion on this?
    No one here is really interested in your biblical references. If they are, publish your email address so they can learn about The Bible.

The Truckie of Truth
    Telegram: Contact @AnthonyColpo

Attached is a picture, sourced from Patriots.win, about the situation on the ground. I've been saying this without giving out information, as they do here, and I'm telling you in all seriousness and sincerity -- the military could secure the entire city overnight with absolute easy if the order was given.

You have no idea the frustration veterans, active duty and reserves feel right now. Because we know. Not understand. Know.

In fact, a handful of veterans who were operators are already saving hundreds by themselves. I feel shame everyday that I'm not there -- even if it were to be my death before it was over. Even if I only saved Afghan civilians who had been our allies.

US vets volunteer to secretly rescue allies in Afghanistan

Satan certainly doesn't need the help. People are evil enough on their own.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    No one here is really interested in your biblical references. If they are, publish your email address so they can learn about The Bible.
    Wal, I am interested in your biblical references. I find The Bible chock-full of wisdom and I have come to the conclusion that I’ve never misspent a minute researching or talking about it.

And I intend to keep having it that way. I am not flexible in these matters.
    Don't we all, including me, but flexibility, well I don't have choice, I am married, as I am often reminded from time to time.

No ,I am not going quote any Bible passages, that is a done deal, anyway most folk in the States know it already, much more than us secular Aussies. No, I wanted to give an opinion on this Covid passport's similarity to another type of passport which would be seen as a religious response, but I won't cross your line. You been more than generous with me over the years and I say thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Gleichauf View Post
    Wal, I am interested in your biblical references. I find The Bible chock-full of wisdom and I have come to the conclusion that I’ve never misspent a minute researching or talking about it.
    Mark I don't want to use mark's website to push my views, as I have said before Mark has been very fair over the years putting up with my opinions, I don't want to wear out my welcome here, I am a guest in his home so to speak, I must respect his wishes.

There is an email in the profile however.

Craig Kelly MP
    Our Heath Bureaucrats advising government rely upon data from the TGA’s adverse events report to assert ‘’safe & effective’’

But the TGA data is based on a system of passive and voluntary reporting. They have no idea what they are missing.

Another government funded group, AusVax Safety send out SMS messages to those injected on the 3rd day after they’ve been jabbed. So they are missing any adverse event that occurs after 4 days, and therefore they also have no idea what they are missing.

Yet AusVax Safety are reporting adverse events at an incredible rate of more than a 100 times higher than the TGA (45.7% v. 0.35%)

COVID-19 vaccines | AusVaxSafety

Bottom line is that our Health Bureaucrats have no idea what the true rate of short term adverse events are. Their methodology of data collection is not fit for purpose. We are flying blind.

Are they really that incompetent, or is this a good way of hiding the truth ?

Police lie, trap, bash and jail lockdown protester in Melbourne - YouTube

This is the most dangerous bill ever enacted for numerous reasons.
    Australia's 'hacking' Bill passes the Senate after House made 60 amendments | ZDNet

starting strength coach development program
    Imagine expressing the "wrong" opinion online, and then having your debit card suspended, your vehicle remotely shut down, or being put on a "no admittance" list at grocery stores. That's what covid is all about, ushering in technocracy among the West. Transhumanists can smell how close they are to realizing their dream, our dystopian nightmare.