starting strength gym
Page 1544 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 54410441444149415341542154315441545154615541594164420442544 ... LastLast
Results 15,431 to 15,440 of 30196

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by HailMary View Post
    Wow. You are a piece of shit. Not all men. Just you.
    Don't be too hard on him. This often happens after the honeymoon is over and the sinister-inlaw moves in.

A big part of the problem https://twitter.com/RedRum2198/statu...pD8QYSvwA&s=19

I personally think many women in this battle have bigger balls than the men. Telegram: Contact @Freedom_Warriors

Mark Aldridge, Lead Senate candidate for the Great Australian party, discusses the illegality of the current COVID restrictions and the farcical nature of PM Scott "The Drunken Pants Shitter" Morrison's National Cabinet.

Subscribe: @AnthonyColpo
    Telegram: Contact @AnthonyColpo

Australian Parliament : Introduction of Bill. Dedicated to the truck drivers of the nation. - YouTube

FDA Does a Bait and Switch with COVID Shots -
    Liberty Counsel

Can anyone give top 5 reasons not to take the shot? Anything major that im missing?
    My main ones are:
    - studies show immunity wanes significantly (down to 75% after just 3 months) thereby making the vaccine seem like just a temporary fix
    - vaccine manufacturers indemnified against liability, so why would i trust people that arent willing to accept responsibility if their treatment causes problems?
    - potential long term adverse health effects not yet known
    - if virus will become endemic, then presumably governments wont be satisfied with us just getting 2 shots now, we'll be expected to take booster after booster after booster until before we know it we have young people taking what is essentially an annual flu shot
    - if im (reasonably) big and strong with no comorbidities, why would i bother taking injections that wont work very well after 6 months anyway?

Can you please give me some more reasons?

This is YOUR parliament. Watch how Labor MP’s conspire to try and sabotage free and open debate.

The debate was about ‘’Australian innovation to deal with challenges arising from the pandemic’’, the example of Australian innovation and research into Ivermectin to deal with challenges arising from the pandemic was 100% relevant to the debate.

Let history record that Labor MP Andrew Leigh repeatedly attempted to silence debate on Ivermectin to deny Australians hearing about the work of Australian medical researchers into Ivermectin.

Disgrace in the Australian Parliament. MP's conspire to shut down free speech - YouTube

[QUOTE=Mark Rippetoe;1822950]This is so goddamn frustrating: Has Delta killed the herd immunity dream?

The facts: Leading From Fear | Points and Figures

http://pointsandfigures.com/wp-conte...35153219_n.jpg

It is as though logic and numeracy have become illegal.

Speaking of logic and numeracy, the stat in the article is wrong. The numbers in the CDC stat don't add up. Look at Points and Figures, and see that the infection fatality rates are off by a factor of 100. The stat is supposed to be: 0.003% 0-19, 0.02% 20-49, 0.5% 50-69, and 5.4% 70 +. They say the delta variant is 20x less lethal than the original covid. I just looked up India Covid stats and compared it to US stats and the death/case rate is almost the same. If it were true that the delta variant was 20x less lethal, then that would mean India is underreporting cases 20 times more than the U.S is. Now I am 26 so I'm not really concerned about an 0.02% case fatality rate, but at a certain age (maybe 60+), it starts to become a significant risk if you are accepting these stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Is there a bigger piece of shit on earth than Mitt Romney?
    Very good question It’s been amazing to watch Romney. When he was governor up here in Massachusetts years ago he was a capable administrator in terms of the nuts and bolts of running a state. But damn something happened. I think his true character has been revealed: pandering, no backbone, not sure of who he wants to be. Never trust a politician with great hair (also applies to Newsom in California).

Kudos to her. After all these months I still can’t wrap my head around the LEO aspect of this.

BeachMilk on Gab: '' - Gab Social

Quote Originally Posted by Mmll View Post
    Can anyone give top 5 reasons not to take the shot? Anything major that im missing?
    My main ones are:
    - studies show immunity wanes significantly (down to 75% after just 3 months) thereby making the vaccine seem like just a temporary fix
    - vaccine manufacturers indemnified against liability, so why would i trust people that arent willing to accept responsibility if their treatment causes problems?
    - if virus will become endemic, then presumably governments wont be satisfied with us just getting 2 shots now, we'll be expected to take booster after booster after booster until before we know it we have young people taking what is essentially an annual flu shot
    - if im (reasonably) big and strong with no comorbidities, why would i bother taking injections that wont work very well after 6 months anyway?

Because you don't want it. (Try that as #1).

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post

Personally, I think it's both a situation that has been engineered and it was engineered based on the natural behavior of human beings.
    A lot of us think that. Who is the engineer?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmll View Post
    My main ones are:

It doesn't stop transmission!

You also have a many powerful arguments coming from the different speakers in the Michigan house bill 4471 testimonies.
    Michigan House HB 4471: Testimonies For Bill To Prevent Nuremberg Violating Vaccine Mandates

[QUOTE=chrisatkeson;1823280]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This is so goddamn frustrating: Has Delta killed the herd immunity dream?

The facts: Leading From Fear | Points and Figures

http://pointsandfigures.com/wp-conte...35153219_n.jpg

It is as though logic and numeracy have become illegal.

Speaking of logic and numeracy, the stat in the article is wrong. The numbers in the CDC stat don't add up. Look at Points and Figures, and see that the infection fatality rates are off by a factor of 100. The stat is supposed to be: 0.003% 0-19, 0.02% 20-49, 0.5% 50-69, and 5.4% 70 +. They say the delta variant is 20x less lethal than the original covid. I just looked up India Covid stats and compared it to US stats and the death/case rate is almost the same. If it were true that the delta variant was 20x less lethal, then that would mean India is underreporting cases 20 times more than the U.S is. Now I am 26 so I'm not really concerned about an 0.02% case fatality rate, but at a certain age (maybe 60+), it starts to become a significant risk if you are accepting these stats.
    Well that's why you use proven safe protocols using proven safe medicines to treat anyone in need. That is also why we have doctors that should be trained to be able to deal with this virus and the patholgies that it creates in those specific demographic groups.