starting strength gym
Page 1549 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 54910491449149915391547154815491550155115591599164920492549 ... LastLast
Results 15,481 to 15,490 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Less than three months ago, the Centers for Disease Control published a mostly-ignored, large-scale study of Covid-19 transmission in US schools which concluded that while masking then-unvaccinated teachers and improving ventilation was associated with lower levels of virus transmission in schools - social distancing, classroom barriers, HEPA filters, and forcing students to wear masks did not result in a statistically significant benefit.
    But it’s not just this CDC study. There are no studies that Zwieg — or anyone — can find that “show conclusively that kids wearing masks in schools has any effect on their own morbidity or mortality or on hospitalization or death rate in the community around them”:
    Fucking teachers unions.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Fucking teachers unions.
    Fifty or sixty years of negative selection. These fuckers are the worst group in the pandemic, they have been absolutely crucial in upending society.

Covid-cops BUSTED conspiring to lay 'trumped-up' charges - YouTube

Barry,
    This is Malones latest interview. Very interesting one. Malone explains mechanisms with some detail that might offer some leads regarding your inquiry of actors and so to speak conspirators. Telegram: Contact @RWMaloneMD

This is a super fascinating lecture by Dr McCullough Pathophysiologic Basis and Clinical Rationale for Early Ambulatory Treatment of COVID-19 - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Do you have a link to the talk or a similar talk saved somewhere. Sounds very interesting.
    I don’t. It was removed because of a conflict with how the videos panned the audience and identified people without consent. Something like that. A bunch of the talks were removed.

It appears pointing out the dangers of unhealthy lifestyle is now fat-shaming and fat-phobic. In spite of the report by the CDC that nearly 80% of people hospitalized for the corona virus have been obese, any mention of this fact, as shown in several recent news stories, is attacked as being fat-phobic.
    Body Mass Index and Risk for COVID-19–Related Hospitalization, Intensive Care Unit Admission, Invasive Mechanical Ventilation, and Death — United States, March–December 2020 | MMWR

Children's Hospital Association asks Biden for federal support as pediatric COVID-19 cases rise | FierceHealthcare

"They are asking for more support including the release of provider relief funding and approval of the COVID-19 vaccine for children under 12 years old.

Children’s hospitals are reporting high demand and staffing challenges"

So lets mandate anyone not vaxxed get fired, that'll shore up the staffing. There's also shift bonuses and an org wide 2% raise coming to deal with the shortages. I wonder who's paying for that? The demand for the jab to be approved for children under 12 is just mind blowing, these people are monsters.

My org will also be holding a 5 minute moment of silence tomorrow to commemorate the 18 month anniversary of Texas' first diagnosed Covid case. I hope you all can participate.

These people have lost their fucking minds and are now resorting to Helen Lovejoy saying WoNT SoMEoNE ThINK oF the CHiLDreN!!

Why are they hospitalizing these kids?

And to conclude that these people are anything other than clinical sociopaths is just naive and stupid: Medical Associations Citing Merck et al. Declare War on Ivermectin Use Targeting COVID-19 in America

This hit me pretty hard. It's kinda random, and I won't provide a source, but it's from a content creator I support on Patreon:

The worst of all however is that I and my daughter - who is almost two-, still could not visit my mother in Germany who desperately wants to see her, thanks to this whole COVID madness. My daughter who was born right when COVID began is growing up believing that the only person with a nose, a mouth and a smile is her father. Everyone else only has eyes and never smiles ( bloody masks). And her grandparents exist only in 2D, inside a flat box. Even Winnie Pooh is 3D.

The sum of all this somehow sneaked into me, and before I knew, my doc said to me " I think you are depressed". I didn't even know that this was actually a sickness.
    In many ways, I think the masks are worse than the vagzine. Every time I've put one on over the last year and a half, I've helped enable this evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Why are they hospitalizing these kids?
    They're doing it for the evening news.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The sum of all this somehow sneaked into me, and before I knew, my doc said to me " I think you are depressed". I didn't even know that this was actually a sickness.
    There's a pill for everything. Except Covid.