starting strength gym
Page 1553 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 55310531453150315431551155215531554155515631603165320532553 ... LastLast
Results 15,521 to 15,530 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    Zoom Caller Trolls City Council Meeting. Amazing how he gets all of those important talking points in without missing a beat. Or breaking character.

Dallas City Council 08/04/2021 - YouTube
    Genuinely funny. Bustin’ a stitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    This doesn't matter, Gilead. It's like asking Kim Jong Un to please give us our freedom. Tyrants/totalitarians/dictators do not give up control because you ask them nicely, or ask them at all. They and their footsoldiers have to be killed in sufficient numbers that it makes an impression on them, and the Australians cannot and will not do that. So, get used to having a new iron curtain on the map. The next step is to shut down Sky News, very soon.
    Yeah, a lot of people in the West do not seem to realize this. They think open letters, peaceful protests and petitions will suffice. There are only two ways for this to stop, the first is what you mentioned, the second is the totalitarian system defaulting on its debts, or at least coming so close to it that more powerful creditors stop the idiocy from without. The latter is much less efficient, though potentially less deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It's like asking Kim Jong Un to please give us our freedom. Tyrants/totalitarians/dictators do not give up control because you ask them nicely, or ask them at all. They and their footsoldiers have to be killed in sufficient numbers that it makes an impression on them, and the Australians cannot and will not do that. So, get used to having a new iron curtain on the map. The next step is to shut down Sky News, very soon.
    There is no doubt Kim Jong Un's footsoldiers would do whatever it takes, but I think there is still doubt about the western regimes' footsoldiers. The first step is mass civil disobedience, to test whether they are hardened enough to start killing large numbers of their own citizens to keep them masked and at home. If they are, then counter-violence becomes justified. If not, maybe we win for now and kick the can down the road for a few more years. But so far, the people won't even test them. I believe there is a pressure point where that changes, though. A year of vaccine failure and five month interval boosters might do it. I know people who were dumb enough to take the double-jab, but insist they will never take a third, no matter what their employer says. We shall see.

I nominate the following for Most Deluded Headline of the COVID Era.

Gunshot Victims Left Waiting as Horse Dewormer Overdoses Overwhelm Oklahoma Hospitals, Doctor Says

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post

Gunshot Victims Left Waiting as Horse Dewormer Overdoses Overwhelm Oklahoma Hospitals, Doctor Says
    Maybe if people in OK would stop shooting each other this wouldn’t be a problem.

People who are told what to do and have to depend on that authority for a paycheck will do anything to keep it. I don’t trust our military… which I did naively for a long time. I always wondered why many men in my life did not like the military…. I’m starting to see why. What they did after the 6th… because they got their feelings hurt and were embarrassed … what Milley is doing… all signs of an institution that likes optics over results.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post

"“There’s a reason you have to have a doctor to get a prescription for this stuff because it can be dangerous,” McElyea said."

Seems like letting people get prescriptions for ivermectin would probably curtail this kind of problem.
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Somebody look up the Lethal Dose of ivermectin for a normal human, and the number of deaths it has caused over the past 30 years. I'm busy or I'd do it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    People who are told what to do and have to depend on that authority for a paycheck will do anything to keep it. I don’t trust our military… which I did naively for a long time. I always wondered why many men in my life did not like the military…. I’m starting to see why. What they did after the 6th… because they got their feelings hurt and were embarrassed … what Milley is doing… all signs of an institution that likes optics over results.
    I’ve always trusted the military and the police. Priests and teachers worry me a little.

starting strength coach development program
    You want a reason and a who for the plandemic, Mr. Barry Charles? This guy is very, very warm. And here's an archive, just in case something happens to it.