starting strength gym
Page 1556 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 55610561456150615461554155515561557155815661606165620562556 ... LastLast
Results 15,551 to 15,560 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    We are rapidly approaching "Access To Vaccinated Only" in Aust. in a number of settings (sports games, pubs, resturants etc)
    Just humour me for a second, what are these people concerned about if an unvaccinated enters the same venue. Just give me the most plausible scientific reason they could possibly have. I cant think of anything, give me something no matter how weak ?

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Partisang...604792320?s=09

The french are the most reactive.
    Italy is pretty much in the shitter. We are so compliant that nobody is even enforcing anything. We've had planned protests against the passport vaccine every saturday evening for the past few weeks, only a couple cities with large attendances, nothing crazy going on, just people shouting liberty to the wind.
    When we're gonna have the passport for shopping malls nothing will happen, I'm pretty sure.
    Our prime minister, Draghi, actually talked about mandatory vaccination, and third doses of course.
    Some other guy said that if kids in a classroom are fully vaccinated they can take their masks off. Imagine the kind of discrimination this creates when only one kid is not vaccinated and everyone has to keep a mask on because of him.
    Parents even had the nerve to complain about this, the opposite way, demanding mandatory masking even when everyone is vaccinated. They are nothing but child abusers.
    Singing Together Bella Ciao During Coronavirus COVID-19 Lockdown - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Because it is obviously impossible take an overdose of a prescription medication.
    A fair point. However the premise of the (now debunked) story seemed to be that people were overdosing because they were taking a dose for a ~1200 lb animal.

I'm guessing the headline is technically, barely consistent with some recent pattern of events at various Oklahoma hospital systems.

There is such concern for the poor, unwashed Tractor Supply crowd, who are deemed incapable of calculating ratios or looking up instructions. This concern is mostly expressed by people waiting in line at Whole Foods for cooked chicken breast.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    We are rapidly approaching "Access To Vaccinated Only" in Aust. in a number of settings (sports games, pubs, resturants etc)
    Just humour me for a second, what are these people concerned about if an unvaccinated enters the same venue. Just give me the most plausible scientific reason they could possibly have. I cant think of anything, give me something no matter how weak ?
    They are worried about your willingness to comply with authority, and that is all.

Happy prisoners are easier to manage.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    A fair point. However the premise of the (now debunked) story seemed to be that people were overdosing because they were taking a dose for a ~1200 lb animal.
    If we have learned nothing else over the past 18 months, we have learned that most people are stupid, innumerate, and afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    Even that is not a lethal dose. Not even close. The Rolling Stone is an entertainment magazine for bad musicians, and should not be relied upon for factual information. I thought everyone already knew this.

More on this: Thread by @DrewHolden360 on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App

Everything these leftist fucks say is a lie. You need to keep this in mind every day. Here is a magnificent piece of bald-faced propaganda from CNBC:

QAnon and anti-vaxxers brainwashed kids stuck at home during pandemic

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Malcolm Kendrick sounds tired.

I have not been silenced | Dr. Malcolm Kendrick

"Anyway, faced with a situation where there are almost no facts that can be relied upon, from anywhere, I have officially removed myself from all discussions on the matter of COVID19."

I'm also tired. Being wound up for so long, fearful of what insane new emergency powers will be thrust upon us, is exhausting. I realise that is intentional, and yet I feel a little guilty considering there are parts of the world that have suffered so much worse - real hardships instead of just the threat.

starting strength coach development program
    Correction: Virus Outbreak-Mississippi story

Mississippi also bullshit. Are we taking bets on Arkansas, too?