starting strength gym
Page 1557 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 55710571457150715471555155615571558155915671607165720572557 ... LastLast
Results 15,561 to 15,570 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    If we have learned nothing else over the past 18 months, we have learned that most people are stupid, innumerate, and afraid.

Even that is not a lethal dose. Not even close. The Rolling Stone is an entertainment magazine for bad musicians, and should not be relied upon for factual information. I thought everyone already knew this.
    No arguments from me on this. I should have caught that it came from Rolling Stone.

They are worried about your willingness to comply with authority, and that is all.
    Its the thin edge of the wedge,
    next because the unvaccinated can't participate therefore contribute to the economy we'll be taxed higher,
    only an interim measure though before the confiscation of assets,
    a precursor to the final extermination in the quarantine resorts.

Now where did i put that gun, oh that's right i gave it away..to them.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    The french are the most reactive.
    Fellow Italian living in South of France here.
    There are certainly more numerous and more visible acts of defiance in this country than in Italy, but their effect remains confined. At political level, France shares with Italy one of the most oppressive and relentless attitude (although Italy seems to be sadly winning that race). Discriminations for those who have not taken the jab are widespread; restrictions to basic constitutional rights have been waved through the Assemblee Nationale, and have extended to the right for companies to fire people who are not vaccinated (notable exception: as far as I know, police forces are exempt from the obligation to vax, and this is very significant).

Compared to Italy, I see around me fewer people wearing masks outdoors, but the same widespread compliance and conformism. Another mild consolation is that nobody has ever openly spoken of making vaccination mandatory for everyone, unlike in Italy, where Mr. Draghi said it would be done as soon as the vaccines get full approval form the regulatory authorities.

I don't follow French media that closely, so I don't know if there have the same excess as in Italy, where an MP, live on TV, urged the Home Secretary to give no-vax (his tag, not mine) protestors the Bava Beccaris treatment (go and search for it), or where the President stated that "There can't be any appeal to liberty to justify the decision no to vax"; but even absent these excesses, there is no substantial difference between the two countries, brave individual acts of rebellion notwithstanding.

IPB

Sydney Powell:
    CYMI: I'm being attacked again by CNN, but this time with the help of the state owned television company in AUSTRALIA of all places. I love Australia but it is going down the tube fast, and if the woman who "interviewed" me, then highly edited my comments and refused to give me the video of the interview, is any indication, it's easy to see why. We need to pray for the good people in Australia, and they had better unite to reclaim their country fast. We must be over the target in our Dominion and Smartmatic cases not just here but around the world!
    Telegram: Contact @SidneyPowell

Happy prisoners are easier to manage
    Oh I am not happy, Rip. In another life I would probably be moving to Texas and join the rest of you people who still have dignity

Here is the best summary I've read so far about the "vaccines": 18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

Too much good stuff to quote, just read the whole thing.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

And this amazing piece-of-shit study furthers the ivermectin propaganda: What the Media Isn't Telling You About the University of Oxford's Study on Ivermectin

Note the date, June 25, 2021. Wonder why we missed it?

Adam Gaertner
    @veryvirology

IVM trial is garbage. They are enrolling only age 65+, up to 14 days after symptoms begin, and limiting to 3 days of IVM. They will end up enrolling severely ill high risk pts, and not treating them long enough.

They have carefully designed it to fail. As usual.

Slight correction: they are not only including over 65s, they are also including some high-risk under 65s.

The point stands. Limiting to three days of treatment, whilst enrolling patients up to 14 days since symptoms begun, is begging for failure and death. 100% needless death.

@UniofOxford needs to be called out, loudly, continuously and on every platform they use, about their doomed-to-fail IVM trial. It's designed for media fodder to permanently discredit IVM & murder patients.

This corruption cannot stand. Get involved. Help prevent this travesty.

The co-lead investigator of the trial, Chris Butler, explained, “By including ivermectin in a large-scale trial like PRINCIPLE, we hope to generate robust evidence to determine how effective the treatment is against COVID-19, and whether there are benefits or harms associated with its use.”

However, if the goal of PRINCIPLE truly were to determine how effective ivermectin is against COVID-19, they would be following the guidelines already set forth by a concerned group of doctors and scientists that have devoted significant time, energy, and resources to this very question.
    Horseshit.

Here is the best summary I've read so far about the "vaccines": 18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

Too much good stuff to quote, just read the whole thing.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

And this amazing piece-of-shit study furthers the ivermectin propaganda: What the Media Isn't Telling You About the University of Oxford's Study on Ivermectin

Note the date, June 25, 2021. Wonder why we missed it?

Horseshit.
    It’s the same principle as with Solidarity and Recovery for hcq, only they are not killing people outright with this one.

Even that is not a lethal dose. Not even close. The Rolling Stone is an entertainment magazine for bad musicians, and should not be relied upon for factual information. I thought everyone already knew this.

That is why your watching the front door!

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Oh I am not happy, Rip. In another life I would probably be moving to Texas and join the rest of you people who still have dignity
    And Texas Cafe style cooking! Don't forget that.

starting strength coach development program
    New Denninger.

Market-Ticker-Nad - The Market Ticker

“Non-sterilizing vaccines do not suppress anything; if you can still get and spread the virus, and we now know that is true despite the claims of the lying media, the CDC, NIH, Fauci and everyone else originally back to December and January when those false claims were used to CON people into taking jabs then until and unless you actually acquire an infection and build natural protection spread does not stop because you are not part of the herd that suppresses spread.”