starting strength gym
Page 1559 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 55910591459150915491557155815591560156115691609165920592559 ... LastLast
Results 15,581 to 15,590 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Fall and winter are going to be very bleak indeed.
    They got what they voted for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    He is treating The Delta variant as if were a real thing and is constantly pumping the idea that antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) will kill many people. These are just talking points they obscure the real fact: this is not a new virus, the vaccines are either placebos or flu shots and treating the situation any differently is just gonna prolong the mental crisis. Bust this is what gen-Xers want, as their only meaning in life is to have something to rail about against the government.
    I don’t share your confidence that variants don’t exist and that ADE is not going to be a factor but I hope you are right.

Also I hardly need some new shiny topic to give me cause to rail about the government. I’m fine with the usual stuff: taxes, bureaucracy, waste, corruption
    Etc.

It's really amazing that they published this: Analysis of the Effects of COVID-19 Mask Mandates on Hospital Resource Consumption and Mortality at the County Level

Conclusions
    There was no reduction in per-population daily mortality, hospital bed, ICU bed, or ventilator occupancy of COVID-19-positive patients attributable to the implementation of a mask-wearing mandate.
    __________________________________________________ _______________

And this is an interesting development in foreign relations: How Others See Us | Power Line

The U.S. press is trying to pretend that everything is normal, Afghanistan is a blip on the screen, and Joe Biden has some idea what he is doing. The foreign press, and foreign commentators and politicians, have been much blunter in assessing recent events. Thus, the Telegraph reports: “Britain should ‘fill the void’ left by US as global leader after Afghanistan withdrawal.”

Boris Johnson has been told to order a “complete overhaul of Whitehall” so that Britain can fill the void of global leadership left by the US.

Tobias Ellwood, the chairman of the defence select committee, said the withdrawal from Afghanistan raised the prospect that terrorism would “once again be allowed to thrive and the limits of UK and western influence exposed”.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Lauritzen View Post
    The VA said I had the delta variant. I'm fucking elite.
    Overachiever

Afghan terrorist's get access to Twitter while Trump is banned. What type of country are you folk running over there? Why do you continue to use that treasonous social networking organization?

Twitter Gives Taliban Spox A Platform While Keeping Ban On 45th POTUS

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Harlin View Post
    I don’t share your confidence that variants don’t exist and that ADE is not going to be a factor but I hope you are right.
    Of course variants exist, they do with any virus, but if you stay on the Delta fantasy train, you are keeping up the pretense that we are dealing with a new virus. If you accept this proposition, you need to accept other ones too, like the idea that everyone can get infected or that you are dealing with an actual pandemic. It does not take a large step from this to start panicking. Hard facts tell a different story.

The media push against Ivermectin makes even more sense now. These people are just lawyers for hire that work in the court of public opinion. Any pretense of informing the public left the building long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Is it possible that this study design provided a lower quality of evidence that was limited by the fact that it was not directly measuring the effectiveness of the mask, but rather the effectiveness of the adherence to the mask mandate or possibly the transfer of patients from smaller hospitals to larger regional centers for treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeYoung View Post
    Is it possible that this study design provided a lower quality of evidence that was limited by the fact that it was not directly measuring the effectiveness of the mask, but rather the effectiveness of the adherence to the mask mandate or possibly the transfer of patients from smaller hospitals to larger regional centers for treatment?
    Of course it's possible that the paper is wrong -- it appears in a peer-reviewed journal. It may even be retracted. But the effectiveness of masks has been studied extensively already.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It’s the same principle as with Solidarity and Recovery for hcq, only they are not killing people outright with this one.
    You don't think they would have tried. The fact is, to reach an overdose toxicity level to the state of death with ivermectin, you need to take such large doses that even innumerate people would notice something fishy is going on.