starting strength gym
Page 1563 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 56310631463151315531561156215631564156515731613166320632563 ... LastLast
Results 15,621 to 15,630 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Duke is running a study testing Ivermectin, Fluvoxamine, and Fluticasone for treatment of covid. You can indicate which one you are willing to try. They overnight the medication to you, although you might get a placebo. I thought people might be interested. The ACTIV-6 Study

I was going to do it but all my covid symptoms went away within 24 hours, so no time to even try a treatment.

"Ivermectin causes sterilization in 85 percent of men, study finds"

From the same shameless Oklahoma news outfit. As you examine the obscene discrepancy between headline and science, note that the paper is a decade old.

You would think if stopping people from dying was the concern, maybe authorities world wide would push for this Warp Speed approved apolitical treatment early and make people be aware of it. Similar to that of the campaigns that Abbot and DeSantos is currently running.
    The Highly Effective Monoclonal Antibody Treatment Against COVID-19 That Dr Fauci Won't Tell You About - GreatGameIndia

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    "Ivermectin causes sterilization in 85 percent of men, study finds"

From the same shameless Oklahoma news outfit. As you examine the obscene discrepancy between headline and science, note that the paper is a decade old.
    They've taken it down, but they left this cute little caption under the picture of Zimecterin tubes at the top of the piece: "Nevada Poison Control reports an increase in calls for people who say they were exposed to ivermectin as doctors and the government warn its usage is not approved to treat COVID-19. (KLAS)" Yes, ivermectin is radioactive.

One guy in their newsroom is a really bought-in moron. And look at this hysteria: '''America'''s Frontline Doctors''' Peddle Bogus COVID-19 Treatment | Time

It's fascinating to watch these people flail around, trying so desperately to preserve their narrative.

“They’re the 21st century, digital version of snake-oil salesmen,” says Irwin Redlener, a physician who directs the National Center for Disaster Preparedness at Columbia University. “And in the case of ivermectin, it’s extremely dangerous.”
    As you read this piece of shit, keep Bruce Charlton's point in mind: Bruce Charlton's Notions: What is the meaning of Establishment language? Manipulation versus communication

The “Horse Dewormer” Narrative:

The "Horse Dewormer" Narrative - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Has it not occured to ANYONE how odd it is that there has been no mention of a pharmaceutical company developing a traditional (non mRNA) coronavirus vaccine? Might that not at least be a viable alternative with a significant delta to the current vaccines?
    China has done exactly that. CoronaVac - Wikipedia

India, I am pretty sure has one or is working on one as well. Malone mentioned in one of his interviews that he is advising an indian company regarding such vaccine technology.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Has it not occured to ANYONE how odd it is that there has been no mention of a pharmaceutical company developing a traditional (non mRNA) coronavirus vaccine? Might that not at least be a viable alternative with a significant delta to the current vaccines?
    Novavax Is Now the Best COVID-19 Vaccine - The Atlantic

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Non compliance is a huge factor in the fact that masks don't work.
    Full compliance is: wear a mask with no physical specifications or definition whatsoever. Isn't that a huge factor in the fact that masks don't work as well?

And if so, isn't it disingenuous to make a distinction between masks and mask compliance in the context of COVID? Implying they would have worked if people didn't lie and cheat?

And, couldn't it be argued that the purpose of mask mandates is the guaranteed failure, which takes liability off of the policy makers ?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Goddamn George, can you not read? And can you not answer?

2. For about the 15th time, let me repeat that I post these links for your information, not because I necessarily agree with everything in them.

3. Are you arguing that masks are effective in stopping the spread of COVID-19?
    My point is that you are intellectually lazy and seem to be incapable of critical thought. Posting links to articles you obviously haven't read and and stating that you may or may not agree with them (which is understandable given that you haven't read them) is certainly lazy. Yes, masks are effective. Mask mandates are probably less so, but that is likely more due to compliance.