starting strength gym
Page 1564 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 56410641464151415541562156315641565156615741614166420642564 ... LastLast
Results 15,631 to 15,640 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Jesus Christ. I think the President of the Unites States just fired me from my new job.

Okay - I'm willing to grant that the ivermectin stuff is bullshit. My question is this - what is the end for the media for pushing this narrative? What is damaging about ivermectin being an effective treatment for Covid-19? Some might say control, but I think it would hurt a lot of people's profits especially since ivermectin is a relatively cheap drug. Can someone fill me in on why the media is so resistant to ivermectin?

Teenage boys more at risk from vaccines than Covid

Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19

The section on Peru is pretty interesting.
    ​​Peru did a massive campaign with ivermectin in last half of 2020. The mortality dropped 14 fold over 3 months. A new president came in - and stopped the campaign. And deaths rose 13 fold over the next month. This figure is from:
    Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19

Chris Whitty ordered the NHS to give alleged Covid-19 patients lethal doses of Hydroxychloroquine to kill them and sabotage trials – now the fate of the nations children rests in his hands – The Expose

The 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine - Press release - NobelPrize.org

Something to keep an eye out for before it gets decimated.
    Frontiers | Repurposing Anti-Malaria Phytomedicine Artemisinin as a COVID-19 Drug | Pharmacology

Study proves effectiveness of Artemisia annua against SARS-CoV-2 in vitro | News-Medical

This appears to be very relevant and important for all Texans!
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...o55xhW1-sOhX1S

Based on VigiAccess (this stat is hidden under the "General disorders and administration site" category) the number of deaths to Ivermectin is 20 deaths since 1992. Professor Paul Mariak of the FLCCC believes that these deaths are not from IVM per se, but from the dead parasite that became toxic in the body after it was killed by Ivermectin.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeYoung View Post
    My point is that you are intellectually lazy and seem to be incapable of critical thought. Posting links to articles you obviously haven't read and and stating that you may or may not agree with them (which is understandable given that you haven't read them) is certainly lazy. Yes, masks are effective. Mask mandates are probably less so, but that is likely more due to compliance.
    You win, "George." You're much smarter than I am, and you know me better than anybody else in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Jesus Christ. I think the President of the Unites States just fired me from my new job.
    You, and damn near everybody else with any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Except the Postal Service apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeYoung View Post
    Yes, masks are effective. Mask mandates are probably less so, but that is likely more due to compliance.
    Yes, masks are effective against Covid.
    47 studies confirm ineffectiveness of masks for COVID and 32 more confirm their negative health effects - LifeSite

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Me too - just today. We’ll see how far my HR dept will push. This might get really rough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You win, "George." You're much smarter than I am, and you know me better than anybody else in the world.

Rip, I don't suppose you checked the IP...

Not the TOR is difficult to use.

I've found the mask ups my heart rate by about 5-10 BPM when I wear it. It's probably a big cause of my current stress/recovery balancing issues having to wear it at work.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Rip, I don't suppose you checked the IP...

Not the TOR is difficult to use.
    I did. It's different, but that doesn't mean anything.