starting strength gym
Page 1566 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 56610661466151615561564156515661567156815761616166620662566 ... LastLast
Results 15,651 to 15,660 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I would say that in the U.S., since a trillion plus dollars was spent to buy these vaccines as an "emergency measure" that we have to continue to believe that there were no effective treatments available to justify the emergency spending. Think about that emergency situation. Our all knowing government can piss a trillion plus of our taxes away, without any congressional voting or anything like that under "emergency" labeling.

That's musket grabbing taxation without representation stuff, so yeah, we can't allow anyone to believe this wasn't an emergency and that there were safe and effective treatments available.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    That's where I'm at. I'm not reasoning with people anymore, it's futile. I'm just not complying. No idea what to expect at work today. I've already burned one bridge over this since yesterday, I expect I will burn more before this is done. People who are on board with this do not get to be in my life anymore.
    The people of this country aren't who we thought they were. They cannot be reasoned with, and it is indeed pointless. The old fool actually said,"We have to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated." Who wrote this gibberish for him, and why would anything else he said matter to anybody?

__________________________________________________ ______________

France bans unvaccinated Americans from entering | CNN Travel

The US should ban unbathed Frenchmen from entering the US. Or at least Texas.

__________________________________________________ ________________

Denninger: Never In My Life.... in [Market-Ticker]

It Is Time To STRIKE in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Yessir, as George says, it is the irresponsible individuals, the scourge of the pandemic.
    The vaccine mandates are pushed out far enough (not counting legal pauses) such that BOTH the unvacinated and the recently vaccinated will take the blame too.

While almost unbearably dishonest, it is a very impressive strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    I've found the mask ups my heart rate by about 5-10 BPM when I wear it. It's probably a big cause of my current stress/recovery balancing issues having to wear it at work.
    These are helpful for situations where you can't avoid wearing it: fakemaskusa.com

Order before the company gets cancelled altogether

My employer informed us of the upcoming mandates, requiring proof of vaccination or weekly covid testing. Hoping they give biden the middle finger but the fact that they tried forcing us in to 'unconscious bias' training last month gives me zero confidence they have the balls to do the right thing. Hope they're ready to take it all the way cause I'm over this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    The vaccine mandates are pushed out far enough (not counting legal pauses) such that BOTH the unvacinated and the recently vaccinated will take the blame too.

While almost unbearably dishonest, it is a very impressive strategy.
    Yeah, I certainly admire many of the moves done in the past 12 months, when the system got its shit together. Most of it is just straight up deep level intelligence propaganda, MKUltra shit.

If we had a sane, component government, we would be providing arms to Australian citizens right now. In fact we still could. Well, some of us could at least. We've done it to for Mexican cartels, haven't we?

It would also be hard for the media to drum up blood lust if elements of our government provided self defensive tools to their Aussie mates. It sounds 80s bro-flick cool, doesn't it Or? And good luck trying to prove that Australian citizens are an enemy (foreign or domestic) of the United States.

I'm not recommending any of this, of course. I'm just noting the possibility, which is entirely within my rights to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Arnold View Post
    These are helpful for situations where you can't avoid wearing it: fakemaskusa.com

Order before the company gets cancelled altogether
    Site shutdown already, now fakemaskusa2

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Yeah, I certainly admire many of the moves done in the past 12 months, when the system got its shit together. Most of it is just straight up deep level intelligence propaganda, MKUltra shit.
    It’s occurred to me, duh, that I’ve been OSHA certified for respirators for 20yrs. An annual written test and a practical test, where sealing and exhaled gases are measured under physical exercise. Toe touching, speaking, grimacing, etc.

Now I realize that respirators are not the same as surgical style masks, but they are all about technical specs. Filtration, shelf life, inspections, etc. In fact very few people ever get certified for working in known lethal environments. Mostly it’s for chemicals, radiation, toxic dust, irritants etc that have temporary or long term health concerns.

This begs two questions: why don’t masks covered by mask mandates have any specifications whatsoever?
    And, if masks are intended to protect against something lethal, why is the general public allowed to be exposed?

starting strength coach development program
    Longtime lurker, first time poster. Thought this was good… your body my choice? - by el gato malo - bad cattitude