starting strength gym
Page 1572 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 57210721472152215621570157115721573157415821622167220722572 ... LastLast
Results 15,711 to 15,720 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Friend from church and his wife had to get the Vax for work. Wife got shingles after 2nd shot. Pfizer.

Doc told them 16 (?) women from his practice got shingles. And apparently a study from Israel shows this is a somewhat common side effect, but in women only.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Friend from church and his wife had to get the Vax for work. Wife got shingles after 2nd shot. Pfizer.

Doc told them 16 (?) women from his practice got shingles. And apparently a study from Israel shows this is a somewhat common side effect, but in women only.
    The things we'll do to keep a shitty job...

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    CDC’s COVID-19 Travel Warning List Dominated by Heavily ‘Vaccinated’ Countries

Colpo’s latest

Authorities keep insisting that once most of us get ‘vaccinated’, we can begin to travel freely once more. None other than the CDC is showing this to be a lie. It has compiled a COVID-19 travel advisory list, and over half of its “Do Not Visit” warnings are for heavily ‘vaccinated’ countries. Furthermore, people travelling directly from many of these same countries are now restricted from entering the US:

CDC’s COVID-19 Travel Warning List Dominated by Heavily ‘Vaccinated’ Countries – Anthony Colpo
    Authorities and the mainstream media have told us ad nauseum the 'vaccines' have been proven Safe and Effective!™, with efficacy figures of up to 95% bandied around as if they are long-established fact. If this were all true, then heavily 'vaccinated' countries should be safe havens from COVID-19. They should experience exceedingly low rates of infection, and be able to establish travel 'bubbles' with each other allowing their heavily 'vaccinated' subjects to travel freely.

Yeah, right.

The exact opposite has happened. The world's most heavily 'vaccinated' countries are the same ones reporting the most dramatic resurgence of COVID-19. And far from leading a return to normality in international travel, these nations are increasingly the subject of travel restrictions and bans by other countries.
    Yeah, get your jab, you morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    Yes, there was a lot of grant chasing. But this effort was vitally important, because the designated experts - epidemiologists in particular - were muzzled, captured, biased, lazy, incompetent, and/or simply overwhelmed. Does Ioannidis wish all our predictions came from Neil Ferguson?
    Ioannidis, like any other expert, wants only experts to have a say in how to settle the science.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    CURE COVID IGNORATE, DENUNCIA-BOMBA DI TRINCA E FUSILLO AI PM: “Farmaco antiSARS finanziato UE Inutilizzato in Pandemia” - Database Italia

If you guys can manage to translate this in english, this sounds like incredible news (mabye I'll try to translate the good stuff if I can find the time).
    Basically these lawyers are making a lawsuit based on the documentation which shows that we've had the actual cure for Sars and SarsCov2 since 2005, apparently a compound called Cinanserin (?) which interacts with an enzyme in the virus which is present in all types of Sars viruses and stops its replication, unlike the focus given to the spike protein. But it was obscured for years until recently apparently.
    They seem to have a lot of proof to go by and could sue the government health minister and others for denial of treatment, which also manifested itself, as we all know, by censuring any demand by experts and MDs to use vitamin D and all sorts of home therapies.
    If the people can resist and not vaccinate themselves and keep giving into this craziness, we might have a chance at finding enough proof and enough people willing to risk their lives to show it.
    Apparently China is utilizing or at least looking Cinanserin for COVID-19. Being a Serotonin antagonist it probably/possibly shares certain characteristics of that of fluvoxomines effects on covid.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Barry, I think you will enjoy this interview of Malone Telegram: Contact @RWMaloneMD
    Can’t link to this one (yet) but most of them are me telling him what to say in his hidden earpiece!

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Ioannidis, like any other expert, wants only experts to have a say in how to settle the science.
    I was and have been a big fan of Ioannidis since March of last year. The guy was actually the toast of "science" for years prior to 2020 because he and his research team were a voice of sanity within the realm of increasingly politicized and interventionist-tainted "professional" research. He made his name calling "bullshit," in his quiet, Greek way, on all manner of nonsense, and calling out a lot of peer reviewed work as garbage. "The sky is not falling" was basically what he kept saying. Then 2020 hit, and in my opinion, his naivety got a loud wake-up call when he kept doing what he had been doing for years, but then became persona non grata.

Don't invoke hubris when innocence will do. Bhattacharya is the same way; although his economics degree and association with the Hoover Institute makes him slightly tougher. He has said repeatedly that most scientists have no opinions outside of their field, political or otherwise. When I see a guy like Ioannidis and hear him talk, that's what I get. A deer in headlights or the sleeper that desperately needs to awaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Don't invoke hubris when innocence will do. Bhattacharya is the same way; although his economics degree and association with the Hoover Institute makes him slightly tougher. He has said repeatedly that most scientists have no opinions outside of their field, political or otherwise. When I see a guy like Ioannidis and hear him talk, that's what I get. A deer in headlights or the sleeper that desperately needs to awaken.
    I don't mean hubris, it is more like an occupational hazard. If you are to follow the science in any way, you have to play the charade of Sars-Cov2 being a new virus and this whole thing being an actual pandemic. The experts, most definitely the epidemiological experts, will not drag us out of this mess. Luckily, Yeadon was able to catch the cartel off guard last year and got the message across to enough people before he had succumb to the Great Reset depopulation diversion, which enabled the media to slander him to oblivion.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Can’t link to this one (yet) but most of them are me telling him what to say in his hidden earpiece!
    Here is a separate link. In this part 2 of this interview, Malone asks some of the questions that you ask and gives his perspective.

Dr. Robert Malone: Injections and Injunctions, Part 2

In the same Farewell Address in which he famously foresaw the rise of the military-industrial complex, former President Dwight D. Eisenhower warned equally prophetically that a "scientific, technological elite" could one day grow so powerful as to dictate federal policy. In Episode 22 of Perspectives on the Pandemic, Dr. Robert Malone, original inventor of mRNA vaccine technology, illuminates just how greatly the shared financial interests of a handful of Big Pharma men, high-level government bureaucrats and academic institutions have affected life-or-death policy during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Here is part 1
    "INJECTIONS & INJUNCTIONS" PART 1: PARADOX | A CONVERSATION WITH DR. ROBERT MALONE

In Episode 21 of Perspectives on the Pandemic, “Injections and Injunctions, Part One: Paradox,” Dr. Robert Malone, originator of mRNA technology and consultant both to industry and government in product development and biodefense, underlines some of his gravest concerns about the current policy of universal vaccination. One of these is the emerging evidence of antibody dependent enhancement (ADE), an adverse event typical of previous coronavirus vaccines, in which the disease is made worse by vaccination. Another is the “horizontal integration” of Big Pharma, Big Tech, governments and the corporate media that undermines such evidence and hushes such concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The things we'll do to keep a shitty job...
    A few are standing up for their rights:
    Hospital to stop delivering babies as maternity workers resign over vaccine mandate

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Excuse me, COVID is not the flu, but the common cold. The only way in which it can kill you is if you go to a hospital and have a professional put you on a ventilator (or if you are really fat). And I have been trying to get infected for almost two years now, to no avail, first without thew vaccine now with it. Where is my badge?
    I'm glad that you decided to show your support regarding my statement. Perhaps you could use your next post to convince others that they don't need ivermectin or other treatments used to treat COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Nobody is saying to give it to everyone. Only to the specific demographic groups that need it.

I think your the one being lazy as it appears you have failed to read but most of all understood the many nuances discussed in this forum.

Telegram: Contact @VaxStats

- OpenVAERS Data - OpenVaers
    I would suggest that you learn what the VAERS is used for and inform yourself regarding the limitations of drawing conclusions from it.