starting strength gym
Page 1573 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 57310731473152315631571157215731574157515831623167320732573 ... LastLast
Results 15,721 to 15,730 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeYoung View Post
    I'm glad that you decided to show your support regarding my statement. Perhaps you could use your next post to convince others that they don't need ivermectin or other treatments used to treat COVID.
    You would not take ivermectin/HCQ/vitamin D if you got covid?

I'm glad that you decided to show your support regarding my statement. Perhaps you could use your next post to convince others that they don't need ivermectin or other treatments used to treat COVID.
    I would not feel comfortable doing that. My only advice to anyone is to stay away from hospitals when presenting cold like symptoms, as I am sure this increases their chances of staying alive by one hundred percent. Whatever works for people to follow that advice is fine - vaccines, ivermectin, cow dung, crocodile piss, does not matter. My final solution for future pandemics would be to gather up all the doctors in the West, and I mean all of them, and do a Roman legion style decimation, but like the one where the nine have to stone the tenth to death or whatever. This would raise the chances of global survival for the next pandemic quite substantially.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Here is a separate link. In this part 2 of this interview, Malone asks some of the questions that you ask and gives his perspective.

In the same Farewell Address in which he famously foresaw the rise of the military-industrial complex, former President Dwight D. Eisenhower warned equally prophetically that a "scientific, technological elite" could one day grow so powerful as to dictate federal policy.
    Thanks! All good stuff. I have one modest comment.

I don’t know how things work in the bio sciences but at the individual patent level in defense, not a lot of money. (Big contractors - of course - and in many ways). Some licensing and commercialization happens for individual inventors occasionally (overtly and to mutual benefit) but success rates happen no more often than in any industry as far as I can tell.

Eisenhower may have been saying this but the big bucks and power base come from the size of the contracts more than the uniqueness of the inventions. Its all really as distasteful as people imagine. It is possible that “bio/medical” is just catching up with tanks and submarines.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    You would not take ivermectin/HCQ/vitamin D if you got covid?
    Wow, way to miss my point entirely. If you minimize the effects of COVID stating it is nothing more than the flu or "a cold", why would there be a need for these treatments. BTW, if you want to tout the survival rate of the virus, perhaps you should also check into how it is being treated in the hospital. The treatment is primarily remdesivir and dexamethasone in addition to antithrombotic medications. HCQ has high potential for toxicity and heart arrhythmias. Ivermectin has shown "some" benefit against viruses in laboratory settings, but at blood levels higher than what are deemed acceptable. Yes, there is a high margin as safety, but acceptable blood levels tend to be in the nanogram range, whereas it's effects on viruses occur in the microgram range. (note these are blood levels I am referring to, not the dose people are taking). Both of these medications have shown limited use, but would still require additional study and are currently nothing more than a hope and a prayer. But who am I to override the medical decision making of a strength coach who would recommend picking up some meds from their local tractor supply store?

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Friend from church and his wife had to get the Vax for work. Wife got shingles after 2nd shot. Pfizer.

Doc told them 16 (?) women from his practice got shingles. And apparently a study from Israel shows this is a somewhat common side effect, but in women only.
    My mom got shingles after. Of course her doc told her it was not from the vaccine. Don't remember what exact line of BS she was fed

The spike protein, separately from the virus, damages heart vascular pericytes, causing them to secrete inflammatory and apoptotic factors. This research, in conjunction with the only published murine safety study, suggests that mRNA vaccines cause subclinical mural damage. It's not clear how that compares with the damage caused by infection.

Both of these important safety studies were conducted outside of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The things we'll do to keep a shitty job...Yeah, get your jab, you morons.
    Mark correct me if I am wrong, but did you not say somewhere back in the early days of this pandemic you did not care if you got a vaccination? Or was that a vacation? I can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    CDC’s COVID-19 Travel Warning List Dominated by Heavily ‘Vaccinated’ Countries

Colpo’s latest

Authorities keep insisting that once most of us get ‘vaccinated’, we can begin to travel freely once more. None other than the CDC is showing this to be a lie. It has compiled a COVID-19 travel advisory list, and over half of its “Do Not Visit” warnings are for heavily ‘vaccinated’ countries. Furthermore, people travelling directly from many of these same countries are now restricted from entering the US:

CDC’s COVID-19 Travel Warning List Dominated by Heavily ‘Vaccinated’ Countries – Anthony Colpo
    What about this report?

COVID: the reason cases are rising among the double vaccinated – it's not because vaccines aren't working

Everybody has a graph it appears.

Wow, way to miss my point entirely.
    You're not very good at making your point. The rest is not worth commenting on. And you didn't answer my question.

COVID is also growing among the vaccinated because the number of people in the UK who have had both doses is continuing to rise. At the time of writing, 88% of UK adults have had a first dose and 69% a second. As more and more of the population is vaccinated, the relative proportion of those with COVID who have had both jabs will rise.

If you imagine a hypothetical scenario in which 100% of the population is double vaccinated, then 100% of people with COVID, and in hospital with COVID, will also have had both jabs. As with deaths, this doesn’t mean the vaccine isn’t working. It just means the vaccine rollout is going very well.
    This is gibberish. Does the "vaccine" work, or does it not work?

Quote Originally Posted by BrunoLawerence View Post
    I am happy that you found the time to go through the entire thread to find all the videos that have been posted. Now, please go back through them and locate the one's that I had specifically mentioned/referenced. There are over 200 pages in this thread, each containing several conversations at the same time. I am not going back through them all, nor have I participated in every discussion going on. If the point of all that work was to show me that I did not read every post or comment on every discussion inside of the thread I guess all that work was well worth it. I could have saved you some time though and would have simply agreed to this assertion. Well done. Here is the specific video I was referencing that you included in your list.

I would suggest that you learn what the VAERS is used for and inform yourself regarding the limitations of drawing conclusions from it.

Same thing?

starting strength coach development program
    But, who am I to override the medical decision making of a strength coach who would recommend picking up some meds from their local tractor supply store?
    You’re an anonymous troll with nothing better to do than argue politics on a strength training message board. And a pompous one at that.