starting strength gym
Page 1581 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 58110811481153115711579158015811582158315911631168120812581 ... LastLast
Results 15,801 to 15,810 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    I don't expect this to be of much interest, but if we're adding to the list of "why Australia is fucked", the Chief Cunt of the Northern Territory released his vision for keeping us safe today. 80% vax target. In the event of a 'lockdown', vaxxed peeps can go outside with a mask. Unvaxxed will be under house arrest. Compulsory vaccinations for people in retail, hospitality, health and teaching - i.e. "people directly interacting with anyone especially vulnerable to COVID". Yes, kids at school are especially vulnerable...I have no words. The whole thing is so bizarre.

Related tangent - I understand there is a world-wide 'freedom rally' this Saturday the 18th. Hopefully there will be many 'selfish antivaxxers' out and about.

You, know... I've had an idea. States like Texas and Florida should start a program. We'll call it the Minutemen Initiative. All military exiting and veterans, including federal law enforcement, should be plugged into jobs though a partnership program with critical logistics, infrastructure and law enforcement. They are warriors and patriots, and several hundred thousand in select states would provide two benefits:

1) a regional concentration of dutiful and hard-working civilian patriots that could potentially nullify critical shortfalls in shipping, medical care, etc.

2) a regional concentration of trained and disciplined combat-capable warriors who can, if required, be used in for defense of state and regional holdings. They would be effective combatants, but more importantly as leaders and trainers.

Watch the number of resignations and administrative separations skyrocket.

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeYoung View Post
    I am honestly not certain if this is a joke. I go back in forth between being amused and confused. You do understand what a placebo is and that they have no actual therapeutic benefit, right? Certainly you can review the placebo effect on your own. My only question is why precisely prescribe Ivermectin as a placebo? Why not tell people to take a TUMS, a Tik Tak, or eat a pack of Skittles and tout the therapeutic benefit of these placebos. Imagine what could happen if you told them to take all 3 together and touted their placebo synergistic benefit. You sir have just revolutionized the pharmaceutical industry as a whole. Imagine all the new medications that are now able to come to market after removing the obstacle of research and evidence regarding their efficacy!

The question I have to this board is why do posts like this go completely unnoticed and unchallenged? This is something anyone capable of passing a 5th grade science class could clearly see the flaws in. Are you so entrenched in your side that this seems like a reasonable reply because he agrees with you?
    You are the typical midwit. You're right in that sweet spot where the Duning-Kruger effect becomes most problematic. I doubt there is anything that can be done for you. In fact, you'd probably be a lot smarter if you were a little more stupid.

Maybe this can help get people's minds off of George.

Good talk about Remdesivir. It appears to be a drug to avoid.

Dr. Bryan Ardis - Hospital Protocol is what is Murdering Covid / Flu Patients

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Briggs has got a great guest post by a nurse: Covid Hospital Policies Endanger Lives — Guest Post by Sandy Szwarc – William M. Briggs

I have said this multiple times, the focus should not be on going into minutiae on vaccines, lockdowns, ADE, all that other shit, but on the criminal behavior of two professions that have contributed the most to the whole fiasco, and continue to do still - doctors and teachers.
    Yes:

Every patient entering the hospital to receive medical care for anything at all, and anyone entering a clinic with respiratory symptoms, was forced to undergo a Covid-19 PCR test – something that’s never been done in past viral outbreaks. These PCR tests are still not FDA-approved and are being used under “Emergency Use Authorization” issued more than a year and a half ago, and don’t differentiate Covid-19 from seasonal influenza infections. Virtually every respiratory infection, including pneumonia, tests positive for a viral component, hence more Covid-19 cases.

Yet Covid-19 has been treated differently than past respiratory influenza and cold viruses.

Doctors failed to prescribe appropriate antibiotics for the bacterial secondary infections that are what kill patients with pneumonia. They failed to prescribe antibiotics for outpatients patients and often ignored or failed to examine patients for symptoms that would normally be treated with antibiotics or prescribed prophylactic antibiotics. Fear of spreading Covid-19 was used as an excuse even among critically ill patients, for example, to not perform bronchoscopic cultures to identify pathogens and not perform other diagnostic procedures to look for other causes for respiratory symptoms (such pulmonary embolism or congestive heart failure) that would normally have been done.

A study just published on August 25, 2021 in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine addressed some of these concerns. Doctors at the University of Pittsburgh performed bronchoscopy tests on all ventilated Covid-19 patients in the ICU and found that shortly after admission, 21% of all patients put on a ventilator had community-acquired bacterial superinfections that were responsive to antibiotics, including Streptococcus and methicillin-sensitive Staph aureus. Bacterial superinfections increased to 44% of patients 48 hours or more later.
    With the focus on Covid-19, conventional infection control and prevention practices were thrown out the window. The results of all of these Covid-19 policies should have been anticipated.

A very disturbing study was just published in Infection Control & Hospital Epidemiology from the National Healthcare Safety Network (CDC) — the largest Hospital-Acquired Infection surveillance system in the country. It found huge increases in hospital-caused infections in patients last year.

Central line-associated bloodstream infections: 47 percent increase
    Ventilator-associated events: 44.8 percent increase
    Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA): 33.8 percent increase
    Catheter-associated urinary tract infections: 18.8 percent increase
    Without getting into the minutia, in a single year, these increases wiped out nearly a decade of improvements in reducing hospital-acquired infections.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    Maybe this can help get people's minds off of George.

Good talk about Remdesivir. It appears to be a drug to avoid.

Dr. Bryan Ardis - Hospital Protocol is what is Murdering Covid / Flu Patients
    This is damned interesting: remdesivir makes COVID-19 look more deadly than it actually is, because their favorite treatment kills you. Give it a look.

A good discussion on Canadian politics. Remind you of any other governments?

Justin Trudeau and the Election that Should Have Never Been | Rex Murphy | JBP Podcast S4: E45 - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Smokey, tell us precisely why it is necessary to use draconian measures -- like poking around in the fucking sewer -- to eliminate a disease with a 99.97% survival rate.
    I have often wondered how they do that, finding fragments of a virus amongst all the waste and chemicals that goes down the toilet not to mention the after effects of drugs and alcohol.

While they go looking for covid and everybody else is over the moon these days about covid, diseases such as diphtheria and measles are making a comeback. Mark you and me are due to get our shingles shot soon.

Already had mine, wal.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Most doctors will gladly pump you full of all manner of expensive drugs with side effects far more dangerous than ivermectin without second thought.
    I knew a Doctor once who called himself Dr Do Nothing, because of the medical liabilities and medical lawsuits Dr's have to pay huge medical insurance premiums in case they get sued for medical malpractice. That is why now you have to sign a waver in case the treatment does not work. I have yet to meet a Dr that is willing to "pump" you full of anything. I know first responders are protected from liability in the case of a failed resuscitation, I don't think Dr's have that luxury. Next time you are in the emergency it will be interesting to see whether they resuscitate you or not or if I will decide to cut you out of your wreck.