starting strength gym
Page 1582 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 58210821482153215721580158115821583158415921632168220822582 ... LastLast
Results 15,811 to 15,820 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Body Language: Herd Facts. I like her approach because I think she realizes people need to be de-hypnotized, not bombarded with facts and information.

I found this comment on the video interesting:
    Useless. She starts the presentation with a cop out, saying doctors desire good for their patients but are misled by training and stuff like that. People find this emotionally difficult to comprehend, but doctors do not desire good for their patients, save a few mavericks who end up getting thrown out of the profession.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    You have been watching too many reruns of "Crocodile Dundee". There are no "shrimp" in the "outback" except for maybe a few yabbies in the dam. I would rather have a steak anyway.
    I grew up in Brisbane and Melbourne and have lived several years in Sydney Wal. When living in Queensland I did live in several places ranging from McGregor, Mt Gravat to Maleini, caloundra and even Fraser Island. Lived with a bunch of aboriginals and half casts in my travels as a teenager. I can play the didge as well, not that means anything, but it's fun.
    Yeah I Know what a yabbi is. When I was a kid we used to catch yabbies in the creek together with all those guppies.
    Regarding quoting of the adds. You don't realize how many of those fucking ads I watched on TV as a kid haunt me until this day . That is one of the reasons why since I have been married (20 years) I have not had a TV in my house. My children are much more happy and sane without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    Maybe this can help get people's minds off of George.

Good talk about Remdesivir. It appears to be a drug to avoid.

Dr. Bryan Ardis - Hospital Protocol is what is Murdering Covid / Flu Patients
    and remdesivir had all those great reliable and powerful studies to back it up right?! Oh, and they just so happen to give this so called antiviral to the patient after the viral replication stage which at that stage is worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Already had mine, wal.
    To be honest with you Rip, I never gave vaccines any thought prior to this whole fiasco.
    I just had them and even gave them to my kids albeit my wife would do it on her own schedule when she thought the children were ready for them, and only the ones she thought was important based on her research. I just stayed out of it, never gave it any thought. But now after the experience of the last 2 years, I am starting to question vaccines in general.

Sweeping Vaccine Mandates Use Unprecedented Federal Powers in Modern Era - YouTube

Yeadon talking to the point. WATCH: COVID19/11 – Mike Yeadon – OffGuardian
    Jovan, you might not agree with Yeadons conclusion. But I certainly think it is rather compelling.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    A good discussion on Canadian politics. Remind you of any other governments?

Justin Trudeau and the Election that Should Have Never Been | Rex Murphy | JBP Podcast S4: E45 - YouTube

I live in Canada, work for the public service, and hate what our country has become. Rex Murphy is one of the very very few people in the news worth listening to.
    I hope that this election comes back to bite our globalist, blackface, cocksucker of a prime minister in his privileged white ass.

Login • Instagram

Sorry for the IG link. 7m30s video on fauci and the aids/hiv debacle.

California will not be allowed to recall their governor.
    I'm not convinced anywhere near enough of them ever even wanted to. There are people who think we are a secret, oppressed majority in this country. I really don't think we are. We're not a stark minority, we are probably a percent share of like somewhere in the 40s I think. But I don't think we are going to convince anyone else. We are in big fucking trouble here. One of our nation's top generals was just revealed to have committed treason against the United States, in a book that portrayed it in a positive light. He will probably face no legal consequences unless there is a political advantage to throwing him under the bus.

The study from France that shows remdesivir doesn’t work. This supports the VA study.

Remdesivir is garbage. It will destroy the kidneys and liver. It kills more patients than Covid and makes $$$ for the hospital and big pharma.

Do not allow the hospital to give you remdesivir. It didn’t cure Ebola and it can’t cure Covid.

Remdesivir plus standard of care versus standard of care alone for the treatment of patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19 (DisCoVeRy): a phase 3, randomised, controlled, open-label trial - ScienceDirect

This is damned interesting: remdesivir makes COVID-19 look more deadly than it actually is, because their favorite treatment kills you. Give it a look.
    I've seen this up close and personal. Sample of 1, but a dead sample of 1.

----
    Cali Recall ballot: all you need is a light source

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    I knew a Doctor once who called himself Dr Do Nothing, because of the medical liabilities and medical lawsuits Dr's have to pay huge medical insurance premiums in case they get sued for medical malpractice. That is why now you have to sign a waver in case the treatment does not work. I have yet to meet a Dr that is willing to "pump" you full of anything. I know first responders are protected from liability in the case of a failed resuscitation, I don't think Dr's have that luxury. Next time you are in the emergency it will be interesting to see whether they resuscitate you or not or if I will decide to cut you out of your wreck.
    I know an old man who is on 11 medications every day. He was on 10, had a stroke, and they added one. He is not unusual.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    The study from France that shows remdesivir doesn’t work. This supports the VA study.

Remdesivir is garbage. It will destroy the kidneys and liver. It kills more patients than Covid and makes $$$ for the hospital and big pharma.

Do not allow the hospital to give you remdesivir. It didn’t cure Ebola and it can’t cure Covid.

Remdesivir plus standard of care versus standard of care alone for the treatment of patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19 (DisCoVeRy): a phase 3, randomised, controlled, open-label trial - ScienceDirect
    It shows remdesivir doesn't work. But this study does not seem to support Dr. Ardis's assertions.

Told ya. Such a waste of time and effort. Californians are the biggest racists in the country, and they were not going to elect a black man as governor.

In the control, 57% experienced an adverse event, 31% seriously. With Remdesivir, those worsened to 59% and 33%. Yet, Remdesivir has been an FDA approved treatment for COVID-19 since November 2020.

Meanwhile:
    New Mexico Human Services Secretary Dr. David Scrase said he took a "calculated risk" in announcing the suspected overdose death "without firm documentation" that ivermectin was to blame. An investigation into the cause of death could take weeks, he said.
    It’s been a week, and Scrase’s headline-generating claim remains unconfirmed.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    It’s been a week, and Scrase’s headline-generating claim remains unconfirmed.
    And will continue to be so.