starting strength gym
Page 1583 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 58310831483153315731581158215831584158515931633168320832583 ... LastLast
Results 15,821 to 15,830 of 30193

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Useless. She starts the presentation with a cop out, saying doctors desire good for their patients but are misled by training and stuff like that. People find this emotionally difficult to comprehend, but doctors do not desire good for their patients, save a few mavericks who end up getting thrown out of the profession.
    "People find this emotionally difficult to comprehend" - That is exactly why she framed it the way you consider useless. The average person practically sees these authorities as demigods. Break the facade first, then you can poke around on the inside after.

You ever see someone feel the need to remind themselves and others that an authority figure "puts his pants on one leg at a time"? That's the kind of psychology we're dealing with in the average person.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Yeadon talking to the point. WATCH: COVID19/11 – Mike Yeadon – OffGuardian
    Jovan, you might not agree with Yeadons conclusion. But I certainly think it is rather compelling.
    Dude, the vaccines, lockdowns, masks, these are all just diversions. Mass murder is already being perpetrated in hospitals all over the world. Forget what is going to happen by the time the tenth booster shot comes about, focus on what is going on now. Keep the people out of the hospitals, forget about everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Useless. She starts the presentation with a cop out, saying doctors desire good for their patients but are misled by training and stuff like that. People find this emotionally difficult to comprehend, but doctors do not desire good for their patients, save a few mavericks who end up getting thrown out of the profession.
    Agreed useless for different reasons. I think the narrator has an interesting point but uses a very non compelling example. She also makes the classic mistake of exhibiting the exact same behavior she is criticizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I know an old man who is on 11 medications every day. He was on 10, had a stroke, and they added one. He is not unusual.
    Bit late now for blood thinners.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I grew up in Brisbane and Melbourne and have lived several years in Sydney Wal. When living in Queensland I did live in several places ranging from McGregor, Mt Gravat to Maleini, caloundra and even Fraser Island. Lived with a bunch of aboriginals and half casts in my travels as a teenager. I can play the didge as well, not that means anything, but it's fun.
    Yeah I Know what a yabbi is. When I was a kid we used to catch yabbies in the creek together with all those guppies.
    Regarding quoting of the adds. You don't realize how many of those fucking ads I watched on TV as a kid haunt me until this day . That is one of the reasons why since I have been married (20 years) I have not had a TV in my house. My children are much more happy and sane without it.
    You certainly have been to some of the better parts of Aus, but Melbourne in the state of Victoria should be cut a-drift and pushed down to the south pole. Dam yabbies are muddy little creatures, I would prefer a damper with sultanas which is cooked in the camp fire than any crustation, dirty little creatures. BTW you cannot call part aboriginals as "half cast", any percentage of aboriginal blood and you are "aboriginal". When dad was alive when I was a kid I asked him, "Dad where did we come from"? and He would say "Don't ask those questions, you may not like the answer".

I have been married 40 years I think that is why a got a TV and a parrot.

I remember the grim reaper adds, remember them when we all going to die from aids?

HIV/AIDS "Bowling Death" Public Service Announcement 1987 - YouTube

One thing about the add agencies here they get right into the spirit of things. Just imagine how many little children had nightmares after that lot.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    You know placebos work, right, you fucking moron?
    You are the typical midwit. You're right in that sweet spot where the Duning-Kruger effect becomes most problematic. I doubt there is anything that can be done for you. In fact, you'd probably be a lot smarter if you were a little more stupid.
    You seem to have absolutely no idea that a "placebo" is the treatment that has no actual therapeutic benefit. I now see that your previous post was not a joke (still funny nonetheless) so you might want to review your own limitations of your own knowledge regarding the subject matter.

I know an old man who is on 11 medications every day. He was on 10, had a stroke, and they added one. He is not unusual.
    Is there a particular medication that you would have recommended stopping or one that you suspect caused the stroke? My assumption would be that they placed this old man on a form of anticoagulation such as Eliquis, Xarelto, or Coumadin to prevent future strokes. This would be especially true if this old man had a DVT or intracardiac thrombus, or any other hypercoagulable condition what would need treated. Should the Physician no longer treat his other medical problems so a new medication could be added or should they just not treat the stroke?

Given that the discussion on this board has devolved into a general distrust of doctors/hospitals and the thought is that these people/institutions are now causing harm as they withhold treatment with unproven efficacy I would certainly hope you continue to get your medical advice from a strength training forum and never see you at the hospital. Think of the money saved if you discontinue your healthcare insurance and just start taking Ivermectin between your squats. Sadly I am certain someone will reply stating that would be a great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Novax View Post
    I live in Canada, work for the public service, and hate what our country has become. Rex Murphy is one of the very very few people in the news worth listening to.
    I hope that this election comes back to bite our globalist, blackface, cocksucker of a prime minister in his privileged white ass.
    You know, I have no issue if the important provinces also secede and join the Free States of America. We'll hold 99.997% of the resources for the continent, so I like our odds of survival.

Californians are the biggest racists in the country, and they were not going to elect a black man as governor.
    Mark how can you say that? It is the leading state with large Latino,Hispanic and Asians communities is the US. California the mythical paradise of the west. Unfortunately it lies on the San Andreas fault-line which could mean that it will be immaterial who is governor of that state somewhere down the track.

"I left my home in Huston
    Headed for the Frisco Bay
    Cuz I've had nothing to live for
    And look like nothing's gonna come my way"

Ottis Redding

If the right wing Israelis wanted to get rid of their softest, most effeminate population and grow a race of warriors, how might they go about it?

Just food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by UFPASquat View Post
    Longtime lurker, first time poster. Thought this was good… your body my choice? - by el gato malo - bad cattitude
    While I understand it would take a lot of time and effort for anyone to post a list of the most useful/informative sources of regularly updated data and news on covid, the el gato malo substack would be on my list (thanks UFPASquat), in addition to Alex Berenson.

For what it's worth, my bookmarks include:
    Links to OpenVaers
    Global Research
    OffGuardian
    DAEN the Australian VAERS equivalent
    EUDRA database
    Anthony Colpo

I start my day at zerohedge and this forum (thank you) and then try to avoid the internet for most of the day. I had to delete Telegram from my phone because the constant barrage of depressing crap from around the world was doing my head in.

Have a good one.

starting strength coach development program
    "People find this emotionally difficult to comprehend" - That is exactly why she framed it the way you consider useless. The average person practically sees these authorities as demigods. Break the facade first, then you can poke around on the inside after.

You ever see someone feel the need to remind themselves and others that an authority figure "puts his pants on one leg at a time"? That's the kind of psychology we're dealing with in the average person.
    The facade is already very broken. People are just all too happy to slide the pieces back together and pretend they never shattered.