starting strength gym
Page 1587 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 58710871487153715771585158615871588158915971637168720872587 ... LastLast
Results 15,861 to 15,870 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    I may have nightmares after seeing that.....
    Nothing like a barking sheep dog to keep the sheep in the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Speaking about placebos, my sister in law came down with a positive PCR the other week. She was freaking out especially since the doctor just said he can't do anything to help her. I gave her some quercetin and zinc knowing that at worst case scenario it's merely a placebo. I also explained to her the possible benefits of it against covid and it's mechanism of action when coupled with zinc. As well as the rest of the protocols instructions.
    As soon as she took it she told me that a huge load of anxiety and stress fell off her shoulders.
    She did suffer a couple of days with fever. But she was very relaxed in knowing that she was doing what she can to get over this hurdle. She believes still to this day that what she took helped her. And for me. Even if it was a placebo then it surely worked and did what it needed to do.
    Dude! Not double blind! (Of course you did the right thing)

When Drs have said there is not much they can do for “a thing” I ask for a placebo. A+ for a chuckle, B for a quizzical expression, F for a detailed explanation. It’s a very good test.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    This is absolute gibberish.
    Not a surprising reaction. I certainly wouldn't expect it to seem perfectly reasonable and mundane.

You do realize it was you who was the placebo, not the shit you gave her, right?
    Possibly. Regardless, the placebo effect is real.

Latest from Dr Kendrick, talks about relationships between immune system and coagulation (and CVD and COVID).

"It would therefore seem that caution would be required, if you were to find a way to stimulate the creation of trillions of spike proteins within the human body. Caution.

Anyway, now you know – I hope – why I became so interested in COVID19. Because it links together a whole series of processes that, I believe, are key to understanding cardiovascular disease. Endothelial damage, blood clot formation, the central role of the blood clotting system.

Of course, COVID19 represents an acute vasculitis which comes and goes at some speed and is unlikely to lead to the longer-term damage required to create the repeated clot deposition necessary to drive atherosclerotic plaque formation. However, it can still cause acute clot formation, which can lead to strokes and heart attacks and kidney damage, and suchlike.

It is why, after I got vaccinated, I took aspirin for a month."

You do realize it was you who was the placebo, not the shit you gave her, right?

@Francesco - I would say the mass murder is more like collateral damage than genocide. If they could have made people as scared as they did without killing a bunch of old people, they would have, since mass murder is not very efficient or profitable in itself.
    Really? Isn't a lot of people making a lot of money with the vaccines and companies stocks? Doesn't the welfare burden of the state diminish if a lot of old people die (less pensions to pay, less burden on healthcare)? Isn't dead adolescents from vaccines terrifing kids who get the vaccine anyway and become compliant?

There is a conspiracy between big pharma, speculators, central banks and governments in order to erase our memory (kill old people) and to create a perfectly compliant generation by stripping them of their social life, all while making incredible amounts of money and centralizing power as much as possible.
    The simple fact that they've forbidden any use of any type of treatment that could have been effective or has proven by now to be effective, and the fact that they didn't withdraw the vaccine after the first few deaths is enough to call it a genocide I think.
    It might not be directed at one single group of people, but it was and still is deliberate and voluntary I think.

Is everyone really going to keep pretending this didn't happen? The media is really starting to test the limits of narrative power. They are changing law by fiat from a TV screen.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Mostly because they are otherwise useless and waste food and resources. Within the debt-fueled neoliberal ponzi-scheme world order, that is fine. But if we are transitioning to something new, it might not be.

I was thinking out loud more than I was hinting at any concrete theory. I'm doing some wild conspiracy speculation here, so take it with a grain of salt. But if the debt-fueled global order is in fact on the verge of collapse, the most compliant are the most useless and will likely starve if a transitional period of self reliance became necessary. If such a collapse were anticipated now, and this process of starvation and economic disruption were anticipated, why wouldn't some of the elite at least consider a quicker transition to productive order and civilization? One way would be to kill the most compliant and least useful as quickly as possible, and leave the psychologically strong to embrace the coming challenge. You would, of course, need a test for compliance and psychological strength to separate the wheat from the chaff. We have that in the pseudo-vaccine. It doesn't even have to kill you outright, since it could just serve as a marker. I use Israel as the example, since they are a sort of ground zero for this experiment. There are admittedly a lot of holes in this theory, but it's interesting to think about.

The other (and right now, seemingly much more likely) option to the debt collapse problem is to just enslave almost everyone and hope that order and engineering progress (started to say "scientific", but I refuse) will continue well enough to feed everyone and satisfy the needs and comforts of the elite in a dystopian society. This seems easier, but I think it's wishful thinking on their part. It would be the blackest of black swans, since it would require a complete global resignation to be undead rather than alive (I liked your take on that). They're gonna need a lot of Soma. No one has a clue what that world would look like. Some of them must realize the risk of this strategy, but I see no strong indication that our elite aren't stupid enough to try it anyway. It's the "You will own nothing and be happy" option, and probably the most likely Plan A.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying the former plan isn't evil. It's just might be less stupid. I'm not sure what the non-evil option would be as a response to a complete collapse of the global economic system. There probably isn't one, but if there is it would involve a movement back towards mutually beneficial localization rather than distributed globalization, and it would still be painful.

100%. I foresee it going one of two ways: the technocracy route, where every person is virtually hardwired into a global social network via neuralink or something similar whereby our moods, opinions, and general outlooks are monitored and manipulated by AI (think, Facebook censorship except instead of Facebook it's your own internal monologue, thoughts, and feelings).

Or the mass depopulation route whereby most humans are seen as chattel by the wealthy and are simply replaced by automation.

There is of course the possibility of a third outcome in which individuals abandon social media and mindless convenience and return to local groups with common backgrounds who engage in physical work for the preservation of the future of their kin. That option seems quaint at this point.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Not a surprising reaction. I certainly wouldn't expect it to seem perfectly reasonable and mundane.
    It is pure Hunger Gamee fantasy. This is not how the world works.