starting strength gym
Page 1588 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 58810881488153815781586158715881589159015981638168820882588 ... LastLast
Results 15,871 to 15,880 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

The Israeli People’s Committee Report of Adverse Events Related to the Corona Vaccine, April 2021

This report is from last spring. The adverse effects of the Pfizer Covid Vaccine in Israel at the present time are much worse.

Summary:
    - As of January-February 2021 the vaccination program coincides with a 22% increase in overall mortality, making the period the deadliest one in the last decade.
    - Among the age group of 20-29, the increase in overall mortality is dramatic with a 32% increase in overall mortality, suggesting that the vaccine is more deadly for the young than for the old.
    - There is a high correlation between the number of people vaccinated per day and the number of deaths per day for all age groups.
    - The risk of death after the second vaccination is higher than after the first vaccination.
    - In our analysis, we have found a relatively high rate of cardiac-related injuries. 26% of all cardiac events occurred in young people below the age of 40, the most common diagnosis in these cases being myocarditis or pericarditis. Additionally, a high prevalence of massive vaginal bleeding, neurological, skeletal and skin damages have been observed. A significant number of adverse events reported are related to coagulopathy (myocardial infarction, stroke, miscarriages, disruption of blood flow to the limbs, pulmonary embolism).

Never Has a Vaccine Harmed So Many - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeYoung View Post
    You seem to have absolutely no idea that a "placebo" is the treatment that has no actual therapeutic benefit.
    Words are important, and their meaning should be respected. By definition (I follow that fountain of knowledge that is Wikipedia) placebo is a substance that is ***designed*** to have no therapeutic value.

Despite this, it is a well established fact that some people *do* get therapeutic effects from placebos.
    Hence, saying that some substance X is no more effective than placebo does not automatically imply that it has no effect at all.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Ads View Post
    Latest from Dr Kendrick, talks about relationships between immune system and coagulation (and CVD and COVID).

"It would therefore seem that caution would be required, if you were to find a way to stimulate the creation of trillions of spike proteins within the human body. Caution.

Anyway, now you know – I hope – why I became so interested in COVID19. Because it links together a whole series of processes that, I believe, are key to understanding cardiovascular disease. Endothelial damage, blood clot formation, the central role of the blood clotting system.

Of course, COVID19 represents an acute vasculitis which comes and goes at some speed and is unlikely to lead to the longer-term damage required to create the repeated clot deposition necessary to drive atherosclerotic plaque formation. However, it can still cause acute clot formation, which can lead to strokes and heart attacks and kidney damage, and suchlike.

It is why, after I got vaccinated, I took aspirin for a month."
    No offense to Dr. Kendrick, but this sounds like the “viruses cause everything” mindset that Peter Duesberg cautioned against.

-----
    Six Covid facts we're in danger of forgetting:⁩

1️⃣ The IFR
    2️⃣ Animal reservoirs
    3️⃣ Sweden's success story
    4️⃣ Israel's waning immunity
    5️⃣ The recovered
    6️⃣ Unvaxxed vs Vaxxed

Six Covid facts we're in danger of forgetting - The Conservative Woman

------

Correlation does not equal causation.

I'll put a different example to you that will help you understand the problem with these type of statistics....

FACT: In a normal 21 day period about 30000 people die in the UK of all causes.

Hypothetically speaking, if everyone in UK was vacinnated on day 1, then guess how many people will have died 21 days later? You guessed it, 30000.

Gentlemen: I have not been following this thread closely.

I was a Xovid pandemic sceptic and never wanted the experimental mrna gene therapy injection - the risks seemed to outweigh the benefits to me, in that I am only 51, relatively lean (about 15-17% bodyfat), I take zero medications and have zero conditions, I get lots of sunshine on my skin, I lift and have a lot of muscle mass (225ohp, 385bench, 465squat, 541DL). Also, I live in Florida and knew nobody who was hit hard by Covid - any and all I knew who got it dealt with it as a cold/flu and had zero complications. To me all of this shit seemed like a totalitarian power grab.

Then I caught Covid and was hospitalized for 6 days, despite taken Ivemrmectin, quercetin, zinc, HCQ and despite receiving the Regeneron treatment. Shit was serious for me. I don't want to say I almost died, but without hospitalization and the medicines they gave me, it was looking pretty grim for FatButWeak. Luckily I responded quickly to the treatments they gave me and was discharged. The only real complication was a dramatic bodyweight loss of just over 20 pounds, some weakness, and my lungs are fucked up. However, as of today, I am off supplemental oxygen, so everything is moving towards recovery.

But I am afraid to catch it again. I feel like it almost took me out of the game for good and I am scared. I still do not believe the inoculation/vaccine is a good thing (why do I need a vaccine for a disease I had and beat?) but what about future variants?

Why was I such a pussy that my 7 year old daughter fought this off in 3 days, but I was hospitalized for 6?

What happens if/when I catch the Sigma Variant (or whatever) next year or the year after? Am I immune? Immuner? Immunish?

Im scared, gents. Should I be? I fear I am now susceptible to fear mongering saying that the magical Mrna gene therapy will provide superior protection against all future Covids.

What do the sound and sober minds of this board think about this? Am I just being a pussy?

UK FUNERAL DIRECTOR: DELTA VARIANT IS 100 PERCENT VAX DEATHS - 30 minute mind-blowing interview - sounds credible to you guys?

Here is a direct link to the Interview MP3 audio file

This funeral director pulls no punches, says it like it is, calls the doctors murderers because they know damn well what they are doing and MORE IMPORTANTLY, THAT THEY ALL KNOW THE "DELTA VARIANT" IS NOTHING BUT VAX DEATHS and they talk about it openly, THEY KNOW IT. And they keep giving the shots anyway.
    The price we pay for Political Correctness. ;-)

Seriously, do you guys believe his warning towards the end regarding Quarantine Camps?

Do you see Alex Jones' purpose? Because he has acted like an complete idiot for many years...and he's been warning about this very scenario..your brain rejects the information.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Is everyone really going to keep pretending this didn't happen? The media is really starting to test the limits of narrative power. They are changing law by fiat from a TV screen.
    Everyone is indeed going to keep pretending this didn't happen. Had a the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff pulled a stunt like this under LBJ, what do you think would have happened? What would Nixon have done?

Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    But I am afraid to catch it again. I feel like it almost took me out of the game for good and I am scared. I still do not believe the inoculation/vaccine is a good thing (why do I need a vaccine for a disease I had and beat?) but what about future variants?

Why was I such a pussy that my 7 year old daughter fought this off in 3 days, but I was hospitalized for 6?

What happens if/when I catch the Sigma Variant (or whatever) next year or the year after? Am I immune? Immuner? Immunish?

Im scared, gents. Should I be? I fear I am now susceptible to fear mongering saying that the magical Mrna gene therapy will provide superior protection against all future Covids.

What do the sound and sober minds of this board think about this? Am I just being a pussy?
    You know you are an outlier, right? What bearing does your situation have on the rest of the data, and the rest of the world? I swear I'm not being a prick, but the greater situation is more important that either you or me.

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

starting strength coach development program
    I caught Covid and was hospitalized for 6 days, despite taken Ivemrmectin, quercetin, zinc, HCQ and despite receiving the Regeneron treatment.
    What dose and frequency of IVM? How many days after symptom onset did you start taking it?

I think it's reasonable to worry after going through what you did. This disease is fucked up for some people, especially those in the second half of their lives. To quell the fear, search for information. Have you seen any stats on how likely reinfection is once you've had it? I've only seen speculation and fear mongering. And plenty of studies that indicate that those that have recovered have long-lasting, full spectrum immunity. Here's a piece that highlghts work done from your friends in La Jolla, for example: Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19 | National Institutes of Health (NIH)

I'm glad you had 20lbs to lose and were strong enough to fight this thing off.