starting strength gym
Page 1589 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 58910891489153915791587158815891590159115991639168920892589 ... LastLast
Results 15,881 to 15,890 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by markus1 View Post
    Correlation does not equal causation.
    Absolutely 100% true as hell. However, without correlation there can be no causation. What if, hypothetically of course, everyone in the UK was vaccinated and in that 21-day period 40000 died?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It is pure Hunger Gamee fantasy. This is not how the world works.
    You have no idea how the world really works, and neither do I. That's why I enjoy speculating on different possibilities. A lot of things were once pure fantasy that are now reality.

Here's a summary, from Six Covid facts we're in danger of forgetting - The Conservative Woman

ISRAEL AND WANING IMMUNITY

Israel was one of the first countries to vaccinate a significant portion of its population. More than 78 per cent of those eligible for vaccination have had two shots and more than ten per cent of the population has now received a third inoculation. And yet Israel is seeing a surge in cases and deaths. At the time of this article, it has the highest number of per capita Covid cases in the world.

Unlike Covid vaccines, flu vaccine performance has always been judged over a full season. Pfizer’s claim of 95 per cent effectiveness of its Covid vaccine was measured only two months after administration.

The trial designs also exhibit numerous manipulations, including the problem that they were selected from healthy young people who are at negligible risk from Covid.

Waning vaccine immunity is a known problem for influenza shots and certain studies have shown near zero effectiveness after only three months.

In early July, Israel reported that Covid vaccine efficacy against infection and symptomatic disease, fell to 64 per cent. By late July it had fallen to 39 per cent. Vaccines are not eligible for approval by the Food and Drug Administration if efficacy is less than 50 per cent.

The story is similar in the US. Recently, the CDC issued a report confirming a decline in vaccine effectiveness observable in its data.

Pfizer initially promised vaccine efficacy for up to six months and the CDC is now recommending a booster shot starting eight months after the second dose of an mRNA vaccine (either Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna).

Waning immunity and the real-life experience of Israel is the fourth elephant in the room. Citizens in most countries are taking the vaccine on the basis that they will be subjected to two shots at most. In fact, countries that mandate Covid vaccines will be committing their populations to vaccination every six months. Certain of the risks attached to the vaccines are faced each time they are administered.
    And finally, unusual clarity:

A large percentage of our population has a more robust immunity than the vaccine can offer and already poses less of a risk to society than vaccinated people will pose.

We cannot rid the world of Covid, given the animal reservoir and the practical impossibility of vaccinating everyone. The vaccines cannot stop Covid, since they do not stop infection or transmission and we see in other countries that the virus continues to circulate in vaccinated populations at pre-vaccination levels.

We also see that normal mortality rates have been achieved in countries that applied tried and tested policies for responding to respiratory viruses rather than novel lockdowns. Low hospitalisation and death rates were also achieved in countries with low vaccination rates.

The vaccines provide protection for the person taking them, not for people exposed to vaccinated people. There is no rational basis for mandatory vaccination schemes and any court that is properly informed of the science and not misled by pro-vaccine propaganda will undoubtedly find that the limitation of citizens’ rights are not reasonable, justifiable or proportionate.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    You have no idea how the world really works, and neither do I. That's why I enjoy speculating on different possibilities. A lot of things were once pure fantasy that are now reality.
    If we haven't learned anything else, we should have learned that over the past 18 months.

__________________________________________________ _________

And this piece posted earlier is a very good summary: Six Covid facts we're in danger of forgetting - The Conservative Woman

Start with this:

THE INFECTION FATALITY RATE

According to the World Health Organisation, the mean infection fatality rate (IFR) for Covid-19 is less than 0.2 per cent. This is the percentage of people infected who die. That data has now been fleshed out in more detail in a recent paper. Across all countries, the median IFR and the infection survival rates were as follows (rounded to two decimal places):

Age --- Infection Fatality Rate ----- Infection Survival Rate
    0-19 ------ 0.00% --------------------- 100%
    20-29 ---- 0.01% ---------------------- 99.99%
    30-39 ---- 0.03% ---------------------- 99.97%
    40-49 ---- 0.08% ---------------------- 99.92%
    50-59 ---- 0.30% ---------------------- 99.73%
    60-69 ---- 0.60% ---------------------- 99.41%

That is the extent of the problem that public health policies such as lockdowns and mandatory vaccines are ‘solving’. And that is the first elephant no one is talking about.
    I've said this so many times I can't count them, and fools keep ignoring it, but really, what the fuck else does anybody need to know?? The Australian response, for example and among many others, is so irrational that it cannot be understood in terms of a response to this disease, therefore there are other motivations in play.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Gillenwater View Post
    What dose and frequency of IVM? How many days after symptom onset did you start taking it?
    From this post in another thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    Yes. I took the ivermectin, HCQ, , antibiotic, zinc, d3 protocol prior to shitting the bed. Unfortunately, the whole family got it and i deferred full ivermectin dosage to the rest of my family, all of whom recovered in 4-5 days sans complications.
    That sucks. Too bad you couldn't start the protocol (including invermectin) on the first or second day and continued until you felt better.

If I were you, I'd consult with a Dr who has real experience treating covid. Dr. Syed Haider is one I like. I'd suggest paying the $$ for a phone consultation because his private message service is overwhelmed with patients. These frontline MDs are carrying the load of thousands of Doctors. Good luck with your recovery!

From Denninger: To Governor DeSantis, Ivey, Lee And Others in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Too logical to pursue. I'm talking to Karl next week for the podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post

Or the mass depopulation route whereby most humans are seen as chattel by the wealthy and are simply replaced by automation.

Does depopulation involve anything other than not procreating? Cold turkey style, the population goes to zero in about 100yrs. Roughly twice the time since Al Gore said case closed.

I would guess getting from 8B to 4B could be achieved in maybe 75yrs?

How to not procreate is very easy. Follow the science.

More Denninger: How 'Witch Hunts' ALWAYS Start... in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

So let me ask you one simple question: Please name one disease through history in which the unvaccinated are why the vaccinated are at risk. Just one please, and do include your reference to whatever you claim to be science that backs your claim up.
    Ivermectin .vs. Covid In A Poor, High-Density State in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

One path has led one of the wealthiest nations in the world with an alleged "excellent" health care system taking a huge spike in infections in the middle of the summer when, according to JAMA, we should have enough immunity among the population (83% as of May) that said spike was impossible. But it happened and that it did is extremely strong evidence that the jabs are at best worthless and might, in some cases, be making the infection worse.

The other path led a state (of a larger nation) with a per-capita GDP one-sixtieth of the United States, a nation where the median annual per-capita income is approximately $1,000 US, where more than forty percent of all city dwellers live in poverty -- a state of 241 million people all packed together with no money, and no resources -- Satan's Kitchen for a pandemic virus where in May the media was lamenting that they literally had nothing available in the way of hospital resources -- today sitting with fewer than 200 active cases of Covid-19.

No more bull**** folks -- unless you or someone you love would like to die this fall and winter.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    E
    You know you are an outlier, right? What bearing does your situation have on the rest of the data, and the rest of the world? I swear I'm not being a prick, but the greater situation is more important that either you or me.
    Yeah. I agree. But I still have to worry about my own ass, right? And I am. My status as a vulnerable covid prone pussy doesn't affect the wider dialogue, I get that and I agree. But it does affect my personal dialogue and concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Gillenwater View Post
    What dose and frequency of IVM? How many days after symptom onset did you start taking it?

I think it's reasonable to worry after going through what you did. This disease is fucked up for some people, especially those in the second half of their lives. To quell the fear, search for information. Have you seen any stats on how likely reinfection is once you've had it? I've only seen speculation and fear mongering. And plenty of studies that indicate that those that have recovered have long-lasting, full spectrum immunity. Here's a piece that highlghts work done from your friends in La Jolla, for example: Lasting immunity found after recovery from COVID-19 | National Institutes of Health (NIH)

I'm glad you had 20lbs to lose and were strong enough to fight this thing off.
    Im not sure of the dosage because I didnt start it early (I was feeling Covid for about two weeks before my hospitalization), only during the week before my hospitalization where I was pretty much a fevered mess. So I dont know what I took. My wife gave me pills and I swallowed them.

I lost so much freaking muscle mass. Thank God my body had it to give. I reckon it needed it.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The Rush song at the end is a nice touch. Speaking of the history of Witch Hunts, Jordan Peterson's latest is quite a trip down memory lane:

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    The Dangers of Victimhood - Jordan Peterson - YouTube

This channel is always on point and relevant.
    Mass murder has been the point since the beginning if you think about it. Hundreds of thousands around the world died for negligence, lethal treatment or denial of one, plus demonization of all the medicine that could have helped, restrictions that made our immune systems worse and psychological warfare that made us stressed 24/7 caused exponential increases in suicides and depression (which is basically just as much as being dead)
    Hundreds of thousands are, and are going to die from the vaccines.
    I've seen more than one article about adolescents dying after getting their Pfizer shot in Italy. Never heard about one person of that age group dying from covid.
    People don't get that every genocide was kept hidden at first, so they talk about conspiracy theorists, unless you guys have an example where it wasn't?