starting strength gym
Page 1591 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 59110911491154115811589159015911592159316011641169120912591 ... LastLast
Results 15,901 to 15,910 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Ray Gillenwater is offline Administrator, Starting Strength Gyms
    Starting Strength Coach

Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    Im not sure of the dosage because I didnt start it early (I was feeling Covid for about two weeks before my hospitalization), only during the week before my hospitalization where I was pretty much a fevered mess. So I dont know what I took. My wife gave me pills and I swallowed them.
    For others reading: timing and dosage are critical. Take it as soon as you think you may have been exposed. Follow the i-Mask+ protocol: I-MASK+ Protocol - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

Note, the dosage recommendation has doubled: 0.4mg/kg of bodyweight. If you're 100kg (220lb), you need to take 40mg daily, with a fatty meal.

If you're late and get admitted to the hospital, follow the math+ protocol which includes an Ivermectin dose of 0.6mg/kg of bodyweight. That's 60mg for a 100kg (220lb) guy: MATH+ Protocol - FLCCC | Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

If you follow the studies on this stuff, you'll notice that late administration and lower dosages result in worse outcomes compared to faster treatment at higher doses.

Have the stuff on hand and take it if you get exposed. It stopped my wife's symptoms in their tracks, prevented me from getting it (unless I was asymptomatic anyways), and has helped several friends with similar and undeniable results - around 12 hours after the first dose.

If you have long Covid issues or an adverse reaction to the vaccine, check the FLCCC's website for treatment protocols. I've seen Ivermectin work for both.
    Last edited by Ray Gillenwater; 09-18-2021 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    From Denninger: To Governor DeSantis, Ivey, Lee And Others in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

Too logical to pursue. I'm talking to Karl next week for the podcast.
    Ivermectin obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases | National | thedesertreview.com

And yet the propaganda is that ivermectin is "just horse dewormer."

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    I’ve been wondering if they really gave Trump this last year.
    I've been wondering if he was ever even sick at all. He looked more well rested and healthy after that whole fiasco than he had since 2016. The timing was also fishy.

Ivermectin obliterates 97 percent of Delhi cases | National | thedesertreview.com

It's funny, the corneal crosslinking procedure I got that eventually became the standard first resort treatment for my condition had been used successfully quite a bit in India back when I got it (when most doctors I consulted with here in the states insisted it just plain didn't work).

One more time for the hell of it:

Mortality

Not to mention over 1.5 million adverse reactions.

Mark, would you consider making your interview with Denniger public? Doubt youtube bottom 1% could be made to change their mind, just thinking that anything guys like you (who have a platform that has a larger reach) can do to continue combating the misinformation shit storm, anything may help. Just a thought.

I remember an analysis done here earlier about how many lives are saved by the vaccine. Well, here's the FDA's analysis and it explains why they did not approve the boosters:

FDA: Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee – 9/17/2021 - chart appears at 4:21:23

5 killed by vaccine for every person Covid person saved.

Is it over?

The FDA news is big. I think there are competent career people who finally realize we're being driven off a cliff, and they are trying to take the wheel.

I am 100% resolved to do similarly in my job. There is a line that they will not be allowed to cross as my employer, period. No tentative peace treaties (aka "religious exemptions"). Just a line. We should all be drawing our lines right now.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The FDA news is big. I think there are competent career people who finally realize we're being driven off a cliff, and they are trying to take the wheel.

I am 100% resolved to do similarly in my job. There is a line that they will not be allowed to cross as my employer, period. No tentative peace treaties (aka "religious exemptions"). Just a line. We should all be drawing our lines right now.
    Agreed, and as I mentioned previously... draw it around those you love.