starting strength gym
Page 1592 of 2996 FirstFirst ... 59210921492154215821590159115921593159416021642169220922592 ... LastLast
Results 15,911 to 15,920 of 29954

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Australia right now.

Repeated chants of “You serve us” are breaking out.
    High score for rhetorical tactic here.

More from Australia. - Gave me goosebumps. Keep it up, mates!

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Agreed, and as I mentioned previously... draw it around those you love.
    The consequences are not clear for Marines who refuse the vaccine, but one of the rumors is dishonorable discharge. Leadership is not being clear, as far as I can tell. If “dishonorable discharge” is accurate, I will cease to respect that organization. It means everyone up the chain is watching their own specific ass - “just doing their job”, all the way to and through that idiot climber Pastel on the hill - with his jingling lapel.

Living with a dishonorable dishonorable discharge would be quite the burden. Any advice around this?

Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    azithromycin
    As I see from your treatment protocol prior to getting hospitalized, you weren’t on any kind of antibiotic. While we can speculate on all the other drugs and their role in the treatment, we know for a fact that azithromycin will absolutely murder every kind of bacterium in existence. This drug was invented by guys here in Croatia in the 80s. I am not bragging or anything, it is just that since it is a local drug, it has typically been prescribed any time anyone comes down with any kind of serious sniffle, jus to be safe. It is a perfectly safe drug with a long track record, like ivermectin. My moms sister had a severe case of pneumonia last year. Since we were in a phase in which new Covid cases were politically undesirable, she tested negative for the bug and was treated primarily with azithromycin. She was never even admitted to the hospital, but her initial symptoms were like the ones you describe. An untreated case of bacterial pneumonia can fuck you up, but it is unlikely to kill a person.

I don’t think the remdesivir treatment was a major fuck up, if your kidneys didn’t give up on that thing, you are fine. The blood thinners were a good safety thing. Probably useless but why not. Don’t in any case continue with the oxygen supplementation, not now, not ever again.

Article stating myocarditis less likely for vaccinated....(could have sworn the opposite was true)

Myocarditis is more common after covid-19 infection than vaccination | New Scientist

Text here...

Myocarditis is more common after covid-19 infection than vaccination
    HEALTH 4 August 2021
    By Clare Wilson

Myocarditis involves the inflammation of heart muscle tissue

HEART inflammation triggered by some covid-19 vaccines has been a concern, especially in younger people, but a preliminary study suggests that in those most affected, it is six times more likely to occur after a coronavirus infection than after vaccination.

In the past few months, some cases of this condition, known as myocarditis, have been recorded following the use of the Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna vaccines. This has prompted concern particularly in the US and Israel, as these two countries have led the way in vaccinating younger people.

The reaction happens most often in men and boys aged under 30 after their second dose, and is usually seen within 10 days, says Alma Iacob at Imperial College London. But many health bodies around the world say the benefits of vaccination still outweigh the risks for most people.

Now a study in the US has analysed how often myocarditis occurs following infection with the coronavirus. Researchers analysed the records of healthcare organisations that cover a fifth of the US population. They found that, during the first 12 months of the pandemic, males aged 12 to 17 were most likely to develop myocarditis within three months of catching covid-19, at a rate of about 450 cases per million infections.

This compares with 67 cases of myocarditis per million males of the same age following their second dose of a Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccine, according to figures from the US Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. Researchers added together cases after first and second doses to reach a total rate of 77 cases per million in this male age group triggered by vaccination, a sixth that seen after infection.

“450 cases of myocarditis per million covid-19 cases in young males”
    “If you’re focused on heart inflammation, the safer bet is to take the vaccine,” says Mendel Singer at Case Western Reserve University in Ohio, who helped carry out the study.

Signs of myocarditis include chest pain, breathlessness and palpitations. Symptoms range from so mild that they go unnoticed to severe, involving permanent heart damage or death. However, extreme forms are rare and no fatalities have been reported after vaccination in the US.

The causes of myocarditis are unclear. One idea is that it occurs when the immune system attacks the heart, but this hasn’t been proven. Neither is it known why it happens most often in younger males.

Mild cases are usually treated with over-the-counter anti-inflammatory drugs such as ibuprofen and most people recover within a few months, says Iacob. Other triggers of the condition include flu and the flu vaccine, some medications and some illegal drugs.

The small risk of myocarditis after the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine is one reason why the UK’s Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) hasn’t yet recommended this vaccine – the only one licensed for use in under-18s in the UK – for most children aged 12 and over. While countries such as Ireland and the US are letting teenagers get vaccinated, the JCVI said in July that only younger people who are highly vulnerable or living with someone with a weak immune system could have the jab.

Iacob says people who have been vaccinated or had covid-19 should be aware of possible symptoms of myocarditis, especially chest pain that is burning or sharp and worsens on changing position."

Long time lurker, been reading this blog for over a year. Hope you don't mind but regarding ivermectin
    Horse Dewormer or Nobel Prize Winning Medicine? - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    More from Australia. - Gave me goosebumps. Keep it up, mates!
    This is great. But the thugs who enforce this tyranny need to pay -- personally -- a very high price. They decided their jobs were more important that doing the right thing, just like the thugs throughout history have done. They are Stasi. Gestapo. SA. They must pay.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    The consequences are not clear for Marines who refuse the vaccine, but one of the rumors is dishonorable discharge. Leadership is not being clear, as far as I can tell. If “dishonorable discharge” is accurate, I will cease to respect that organization. It means everyone up the chain is watching their own specific ass - “just doing their job”, all the way to and through that idiot climber Pastel on the hill - with his jingling lapel.

Living with a dishonorable dishonorable discharge would be quite the burden. Any advice around this?
    I would immediately hire anybody with a dishonorable discharge from the US Marines for refusing the vaccine. I am not alone.

And I'm bumping this, because it's important: Six Covid facts we're in danger of forgetting - The Conservative Woman

Now, in direct opposition to the article I posted, comes this from the FDA committee call (I think)... All men under 40 need to carefully consider mycarditis risk from the vaccine.....

1m45s clip:
    https://twitter.com/AndySwan/status/...160547841?s=19

Something feels different, like a small turning of the tide. Might be wrong though, of course

This may not be overly helpful but wait until the last possible moment to make a decision. The rules and guidance are likely to change and a “pause” is also likely.

starting strength coach development program
    You're looking at this from the old paradigm, where you're just an atomized average Joe dealing with your own little existence. They aren't going to dishonorably discharge 15-20% of the military. And if they do, there will be tremendous consequences for them. The closer we come to deadlines, the clearer our strength will become. For now, you should be encouraging others and using every little trick of influence you can to convince people to join the side of freedom, and reject coercion and slavery. Ignore demoralizing rumors and spread morale boosting roomers. Turn their propaganda on its head. I.e. "Leadership is terrified at the thought of discharging a large percentage of the fighting force, which is why they haven offered clear rules yet". And if they happen to make those rules clear the next day, adapt your framing to thwart them and keep pushing no matter what.

Encourage the vaccinated to join the fight, as well. They want you to think this is about the "Vaxxed vs Unvaxxed", but it's not. Even if they got "jabbed", the consequences of further compliance will be just as dire for them as it will be for us. None of us with any brains or heart want to live in the world these psychopaths are creating, and I believe that is especially true of US Marines.

We can do this. We're the only ones who can. No cowardly politician or bureaucrat is coming to save us. They will show up when the tide is high enough to take the credit, but don't be fooled. This is our fight.