starting strength gym
Page 1596 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 59610961496154615861594159515961597159816061646169620962596 ... LastLast
Results 15,951 to 15,960 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...il-green-pass-

This is a good short read. Unfortunately, I have to agree with it

See ya George!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    But you occasionally prescribe placebos for your amusement?

I think this is unethical.
    He doesn't prescribe anything to anybody, because he is an anonymous internet troll.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Australia right now.

High score for rhetorical tactic here.

More from Australia. - Gave me goosebumps. Keep it up, mates!
    As a Canadian, these Australian protests are giving me some level of hope. We seem to be heading down the same path here, with our PM talking about the unvaccinated as if we're subhuman filth.
    Luckily, a few of our police unions have refused to comply for now.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    THe explained how many police are confused and afraid and that they are having a mental crisis due to these mandates. What the government is asking from them is fucking with their minds. I really hope that they either quit or crack under their crisis.

Boohoo for them. They're already guilty. There will be no forgiveness.

They should be hunted down with dogs and beaten to death, so their buddies are afraid. But Australia let itself be disarmed, so the primary responsibility lies with the Australians.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    What in God's name are you talking about?
    Sometimes I wonder myself. Mark whom I have a great respect for has asked me to keep my comments secular and because this is his forum I want to do as he requested, however If you know anything about me I tend to throw in Bible verses and Christian comments from time to time.

The comments on this thread I see in part fulfilling prophecy what is written in the Bible and what we are going to get whether we like or not is a one world government with a one world leader. That is why you have folk like Biden in "control" and that is why a nationalist was removed from power. To get this one world government up and running first you need to remove the US as it is the last of the truly independent nations on this earth. So what chance do we have down here in a nation that has lost its "Australiansness" and has been dragged into globalism which has been accelerated by this Covid crisis real or imagined. The cabal has used this crisis to push globalism to the front and is being pitched as the worlds last hope as various governments fail.

You cannot have independent nations with borders in a global government. Who would have thought a few years ago we would loose our freedoms and be issued with internationally recognized Covid Passports to travel, buy and sell? All the lawlessness in nations is part of the program as people will put in power anyone who will bring law and order back and we will put anyone in control if they they promise to give us freedom and peace, but it will be all a lie, this whole thing we are in now is a smoke screen.

Mark I did my best to keep it secular, but I know you know what is going on and I know you don't like "Christian" bullshit which you have plenty of in Texas, false prophets, false teachers money minded heads of mega churches, lying and cheating bastards (all predicted), but their time will come. The only thing I trust today is the other "Training" book which should be on your book shelf. BTW can we have our sun back it is still cold here?

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/...il-green-pass-

This is a good short read. Unfortunately, I have to agree with it
    The Italians. Not like us:

In early August, Italy banned the unvaccinated from most forms of social life, then most forms of travel and now most forms of work. The unvaccinated are pariahs.

Yet unlike in France, say, where hundreds of thousands have taken to the streets to protest against compulsory vaccine passports, in Italy hardly anyone has protested against 'Il Green Pass' which is now the most draconian in Europe.

The Italians have never been especially keen on liberty, and as a result liberty has never flourished in Italy. This, I think, explains why this removal the basic liberties – or rights, if we must – of unvaccinated Italians by Italy's unelected premier Mario Draghi is so hugely popular.

On Thursday, Draghi's government of national unity issued a new decree extending 'Il Green Pass' to the entire workforce: 23 million Italians. This will come into effect on 15 October.

The unvaccinated have already been banned since 6 August from most indoor public places such as bars, restaurants and gyms, plus many outdoor ones such as football stadiums and the Colosseum. And since 1 September from planes, ferries, inter-regional trains and coaches, plus universities (staff and students) and schools (staff only). The vaccine has been compulsory for health workers since April.

More or less the only communal activities the unvaccinated will now be allowed to do outside their homes are shopping – and mass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Would George Washington download the Vaccine's sequence from his enemy? - short video of MSM interview of a Pharma vaccine scientist bragging about how quickly they made the "vaccine"

Could you possibly hatch a better plan to take down the military of your enemy? You convince your retarded enemy to inject YOUR sequence into every single member of your enemy's military.

LMFAO! No, Wal...only a modern day slave would be so stupid. Once again, the purpose of Government is to Pretend to Fail.

-----
    While I'm here...this has been deleted from the Internet(s):

The Arrangement - who is our real President? - short snippet of Obama interview
    Nope Governments are meant to fail, because what is coming will make this "Covid" crisis like a picnic with Ronald MacDonald. Downloading the gene sequence from the "enemy", if China shut down where would we get our white goods, electronics, cars, tools, etc, etc. You know what China's biggest weakness is "food" and "energy" that is why they are our biggest trading partners.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    That is why you have folk like Biden in "control" and that is why a nationalist was removed from power.
    Biden is barely in control of his own bladder, much less the country. Focusing on Joe Biden is the mistake they want you to make.