starting strength gym
Page 1597 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 59710971497154715871595159615971598159916071647169720972597 ... LastLast
Results 15,961 to 15,970 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    They should be hunted down with dogs and beaten to death, so their buddies are afraid. But Australia let itself be disarmed, so the primary responsibility lies with the Australians.
    Mark there are no more "Australians" here, they all died back in the 1970's, we are a multicultural society today, you go to Sydney and you would think you were in downtown Singapore. Back when I was a young bloke I had a French Gervam, a 308 target rifle, various 22's, a La Sordia side by side, Today we could not shoot a beer can off the fence post.

Why did you folk let yourselves be disarmed? Did you think that letting the government be the only armed entity in the country was a good idea? What did you think would happen? Was Nazi Germany an insufficiently instructive example?

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Downloading the gene sequence from the "enemy", if China shut down where would we get our white goods, electronics, cars, tools, etc, etc. You know what China's biggest weakness is "food" and "energy" that is why they are our biggest trading partners.
    What an odd question. We'd made the goods ourselves just like we did in the 60s. And, We'd no longer be dependent pussies.

Now Wal, I'm sure you could outsource your weightlifting to a person in China for very little money. You could cut back on food consumption, sell the gear and cancel the gym membership. It'd be much more efficient use of your money.

..and its still going

Permanent National Firearms amnesty announced - Crime Stoppers Australia

I wonder how this Ad would go down if ever showed in Texas !?

Biden is barely in control of his own bladder...
    Bull. Shit. Rip. Please provide evidence that this man has control of his bladder.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    ..and its still going

Permanent National Firearms amnesty announced - Crime Stoppers Australia

I wonder how this Ad would go down if ever showed in Texas !?
    Safety. It's always about safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    What an odd question. We'd made the goods ourselves just like we did in the 60s. And, We'd no longer be dependent pussies.

Now Wal, I'm sure you could outsource your weightlifting to a person in China for very little money. You could cut back on food consumption, sell the gear and cancel the gym membership. It'd be much more efficient use of your money.
    Well I don't about you lot, but we don't make much down here anymore except vaccines, but we do have tons of iron, black coal, gas, wheat and sheep all commodities that China wants desperately. My grandma use to say to me in the 1960's one day the Chinese will march over Australia, whether that happens or not I do not know, but I know they are trying buy our productive land, water, energy and dairies so they have a foot in our door already.

I have my own Gym in the shed, it is the only place the Mrs is not interested in. I am not selling that stuff to anybody.

Why did you folk let yourselves be disarmed? Did you think that letting the government be the only armed entity in the country was a good idea? What did you think would happen? Was Nazi Germany an insufficiently instructive example?
    We never had a war of independence and the rights and privileges of a constitution with a 2nd amendment. Also the Port Arthur massacre in Tasmania killed off private ownership of semi and high caliber weapons unless you were a farm owner or belong to a gun club. We were more interested in a beer and a BBQ anyway. However have no fear the government is not the only armed entity here the local criminals still have weapons thank God.

Nazi Germany? That could never happen again. Or could it? The war we are fighting at the moment goes beyond an AR-15 and as I told you before the enemy is already inside your gates.

I use to have an air rifle with a scope I could hit a match head at 50 feet. Ah! the good old days.

Biden is barely in control of his own bladder, much less the country. Focusing on Joe Biden is the mistake they want you to make.
    I did say "control", not control, but have no fear his offsider has it all in order.

. Downloading the gene sequence from the "enemy", if China shut down where would we get our white goods, electronics, cars, tools, etc, etc. You know what China's biggest weakness is "food" and "energy" that is why they are our biggest trading partners.
    Russia has mostly coped with the shut down of many imports due to the ongoing, Bipartisan sanctions against them for their crimes against DeMoCrAcY (being a nationalist, traditionalist, majority Christian & White nation?). The joke amongst the non-cosmopolitan crowd here is, boo hoo, where will we get our fancy imported cheese from now?? I imagine there are plenty of non-cosmopolitans throughout our great country, though perhaps they are over-represented here on this board, who would likewise cope just fine with a China Reset.

I remain perplexed that our leaders still haven't got it, that a nation like Russia is a much more natural ally than the Saudis, or the needy nations like the South Koreans & EU who cannot offer much reciprocity in the relationship. Likewise, what more do Russians get out of alliances with the likes of North Korea and China, that they wouldn't receive from partnering with us Yankees? I guess Jovan's journalistic masterminds are too good at their witchery for the average Joe Shmoe or Ivan Ivanov to see these inefficient alliances for what they are, yet I wonder how they could possibly be acting independently when the inanity is so obvious.

Oh well. Russia meddled in our elections! The Americans stole Alaska, think THEY ALONE won WWII, and are sowing discord in Ukraine!! Muh Russia & teh imperialist Americans.

Sometimes I wonder myself. Mark whom I have a great respect for has asked me to keep my comments secular and because this is his forum I want to do as he requested, however If you know anything about me I tend to throw in Bible verses and Christian comments from time to time.

The comments on this thread I see in part fulfilling prophecy what is written in the Bible and what we are going to get whether we like or not is a one world government with a one world leader. That is why you have folk like Biden in "control" and that is why a nationalist was removed from power. To get this one world government up and running first you need to remove the US as it is the last of the truly independent nations on this earth. So what chance do we have down here in a nation that has lost its "Australiansness" and has been dragged into globalism which has been accelerated by this Covid crisis real or imagined. The cabal has used this crisis to push globalism to the front and is being pitched as the worlds last hope as various governments fail.

You cannot have independent nations with borders in a global government. Who would have thought a few years ago we would loose our freedoms and be issued with internationally recognized Covid Passports to travel, buy and sell? All the lawlessness in nations is part of the program as people will put in power anyone who will bring law and order back and we will put anyone in control if they they promise to give us freedom and peace, but it will be all a lie, this whole thing we are in now is a smoke screen.

Mark I did my best to keep it secular, but I know you know what is going on and I know you don't like "Christian" bullshit which you have plenty of in Texas, false prophets, false teachers money minded heads of mega churches, lying and cheating bastards (all predicted), but their time will come. The only thing I trust today is the other "Training" book which should be on your book shelf. BTW can we have our sun back it is still cold here?
    But would they barge into RIP’s gym and demand a Covid certificate and how do you think they would be able to enforce something like this, even if all of your ideas were true?

starting strength coach development program
    Bayesian Hypothesis Testing and Hierarchical Modeling of Ivermectin Effectiveness

Steve Kirsch is amazing!!!
    Nicki Minaj was right and all the world’s COVID vaccine experts were wrong

Kits, you will probably find these of interest.
    More Jerusalem Rabbinical court interviews with acclaimed US doctors:
    Dr. Herve Seligmann Shared album - ???? ??, Estie Lindner, Ury Weiss, ???? ????? - Google Photos

Dr. Richard Urso Shared album - ???? ??, Peretz, Brucha Weisberger - Google Photos

Both interviews are in English. The Seligman interview starts in Hebrew but after 30 seconds he transitions to English.