starting strength gym
Page 1598 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 59810981498154815881596159715981599160016081648169820982598 ... LastLast
Results 15,971 to 15,980 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Russia has mostly coped with the shut down of many imports due to the ongoing, Bipartisan sanctions against them for their crimes against DeMoCrAcY (being a nationalist, traditionalist, majority Christian & White nation?). The joke amongst the non-cosmopolitan crowd here is, boo hoo, where will we get our fancy imported cheese from now?? I imagine there are plenty of non-cosmopolitans throughout our great country, though perhaps they are over-represented here on this board, who would likewise cope just fine with a China Reset.

I remain perplexed that our leaders still haven't got it, that a nation like Russia is a much more natural ally than the Saudis, or the needy nations like the South Koreans & EU who cannot offer much reciprocity in the relationship. Likewise, what more do Russians get out of alliances with the likes of North Korea and China, that they wouldn't receive from partnering with us Yankees? I guess Jovan's journalistic masterminds are too good at their witchery for the average Joe Shmoe or Ivan Ivanov to see these inefficient alliances for what they are, yet I wonder how they could possibly be acting independently when the inanity is so obvious.

Oh well. Russia meddled in our elections! The Americans stole Alaska, think THEY ALONE won WWII, and are sowing discord in Ukraine!! Muh Russia & teh imperialist Americans.
    Russia does not want to be allies with the US or any western nation, they want to join up with Muslims in the middle east and take on Israel and in the process grab all those energy resources.

Have a look at this organization and you can see who allied with Russia.

Member states of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation | SCO

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    The only silver lining I see coming from these fucking pigs, is that they are so weak of mind and character, that if the people keep on resisting, it is these pussy yellow fucks that will crack while the people get stronger.
    I saw a video today from a retired cop who couldn't agree with the current policies so he quit. He explained how many police are confused and afraid and that they are having a mental crisis due to these mandates. What the government is asking from them is fucking with their minds. I really hope that they either quit or crack under their crisis.
    It’s easier to change your views than to have a responsible life. They should have followed Ramsey or some shit so they could leave when this happens. Most Americans are one paycheck away from not having money. Instead of changing ones life, it’s easier to agree with the authority that pays you. The thin blue line stuff was the sign to me that the police were changing. Whenever someone protest hard… the left takes complete control and hammers down.

To expand on this… I have noticed, to my liking, that FOX and other conservative outlets are not following the media on stories. Before conservatives were defending liberal news… it seems now that instead of giving more media attention… just ignore the screaming little kid is better. I wasn’t looking forward to Texas voter shit or abortion shit being talked about forever… conservatives mostly ignored it or didn’t fight it… and it kinda went away. Liberals are kids… we must treat them like so.

On a side note… I just saw a “ Visit Iowa” commercial in South Texas… I’m from Iowa… this is funny… responsible people would rather visit corn fields than shitty California.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    Mark, Mark get off the merry go round, get that sippin whiskey out of your hand, don't you understand yet? What hope do we have when you lot allowed your mate Biden to take over the most powerful nation on the the earth Hmm? The only arse that is going to get handed over is yours when they come to your GYM and ask for your CV-19 operating licence.
    They will have to ask many more people before they get to Mark… believe me… Americans have disappointed me lately…BUT… you start knocking on doors in places like Wichita Falls… America is not a place I will be.. because there won’t be an America anymore. One could argue there is not citizenship right now. Biden has opened the borders and is defiant in his actions. Biden has actually become one of the nastiest politicians to date… he kinda fooled me, I never thought we would get such a mean nasty old man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The Italians. Not like us:
    Yep. See my earlier comments. The good Italians left for North and South America 100 years ago. Any industrious young people leave for other parts of Europe to the North. All that remains are the lazy, stupid, and fashion conscious. Because the welfare is so ample, this is what you get.

Incidentally, they’ll give up mass, too.

Russia has mostly coped with the shut down of many imports due to the ongoing, Bipartisan sanctions against them for their crimes against DeMoCrAcY (being a nationalist, traditionalist, majority Christian & White nation?). The joke amongst the non-cosmopolitan crowd here is, boo hoo, where will we get our fancy imported cheese from now?? I imagine there are plenty of non-cosmopolitans throughout our great country, though perhaps they are over-represented here on this board, who would likewise cope just fine with a China Reset.
    I like it. I want this here. I'm so sick of all the "stuff". Americans have so much stuff that we could sell used stuff to each other for 2 decades while we learn how to make the critical stuff ourselves (again). We can start by learning how to manufacture critical components of our own power grid.

I remain perplexed that our leaders still haven't got it, that a nation like Russia is a much more natural ally than the Saudis, or the needy nations like the South Koreans & EU who cannot offer much reciprocity in the relationship.
    Now that we understand how the media(s) and the global control grid works, isn't it obvious that a strong Russia / USA alliance is a massive threat to the true global power structure? You know, the power structure that is currently fabricating a "Pandemic" and putting an identical, standardized boot on the collective neck of the world's people?

I always enjoy listening to direct translations of foreign leaders most hated/feared by Americans. Two that come to mind are Muammar Gaddafi and Putin. The MSM lies we see now are not new.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Article stating myocarditis less likely for vaccinated....(could have sworn the opposite was true)

Myocarditis is more common after covid-19 infection than vaccination | New Scientist
    This is a bad paper with a worse abstract. Their analysis is based on a total of 10 COVID-19 myocarditis cases in 12-19 males among the 60M+ people in the dataset. This estimate is "adjusted" upward by 3.7X to account for missed cases. But they perform no similar adjustment for missed diagnoses of post-vaccine myocarditis. Furthermore, they don't distinguish between symptomatic and incidentally found myocarditis. 60% of their cases were diagnosed 19-82 days after the COVID-19 diagnosis, so the causal link is tenuous.

A more recent study concludes differently:
    For boys 12-17 without medical comorbidities, the likelihood of post vaccination dose two [myocarditis]...exceeds their expected 120-day COVID-19 hospitalization rate at both moderate (August 21, 2021 rates) and high COVID-19 hospitalization incidence.
    Its methodology isn't perfect, either. But observe, for comparison, that there are 232 VAERS reports of myocarditis in 12-17 males. These are symptomatic, filed by healthcare providers, and validated by the study authors for objective diagnostic criteria.

The latter study has more data validation than the former. Guess which study the experts are criticizing for bad data.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    This is a bad paper with a worse abstract. Their analysis is based on a total of 10 COVID-19 myocarditis cases in 12-19 males among the 60M+ people in the dataset. This estimate is "adjusted" upward by 3.7X to account for missed cases. But they perform no similar adjustment for missed diagnoses of post-vaccine myocarditis. Furthermore, they don't distinguish between symptomatic and incidentally found myocarditis. 60% of their cases were diagnosed 19-82 days after the COVID-19 diagnosis, so the causal link is tenuous.

Its methodology isn't perfect, either. But observe, for comparison, that there are 232 VAERS reports of myocarditis in 12-17 males. These are symptomatic, filed by healthcare providers, and validated by the study authors for objective diagnostic criteria.

The latter study has more data validation than the former. Guess which study the experts are criticizing for bad data.
    Dr. Richard Urso also discusses this apparent contradiction.
    He says while myocarditis might actually be more in the unvaccinated group who got covid. He said the troponin levels where around 4. The vaccinated cases of myocarditis troponin levels were much more severe entering levels of 40 and above. So while it might be more prevalent in the unvaccinated group, the severity and subsequent serious adverse reactions that are likely to seriously effect the child were actually in the vaccinated cases.
    Shared album - ???? ??, Peretz, Brucha Weisberger - Google Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I like it. I want this here. I'm so sick of all the "stuff". Americans have so much stuff that we could sell used stuff to each other for 2 decades while we learn how to make the critical stuff ourselves (again).
    hahha this is true for the entire northern hemisphere, probably for a lot of the southern too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post

Is it a valid layman's hypothesis that total spike protein load is the most relevant factor, and that the difference between natural infection and the vaccine is driving the perceived differences (especially in younger populations that appear to have lower severity natural infections) in myocarditis?

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Yep. See my earlier comments. The good Italians left for North and South America 100 years ago. Any industrious young people leave for other parts of Europe to the North. All that remains are the lazy, stupid, and fashion conscious. Because the welfare is so ample, this is what you get.

Incidentally, they’ll give up mass, too.
    Agree. The last few good italians (libertarians) are either trying to fight a respectful, but useless, fight or they are planning to move out very fast.
    Most will probably go to east europe. I'm thinking of going there as well, at least for a while. I couldn't even buy a burger to go today because I didn't have a mask on. I keep arguing with people, just stressed all day. And what is coming is way worse. You guys heard about an increase in the cost of electricity and gas in Europe, right? We have the highest in Italy, but hey, more excuses for extra welfare!