starting strength gym
Page 1599 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 59910991499154915891597159815991600160116091649169920992599 ... LastLast
Results 15,981 to 15,990 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    But would they barge into RIP’s gym and demand a Covid certificate and how do you think they would be able to enforce something like this, even if all of your ideas were true?
    Denial of service, lists of "covid safe" businesses, cancelling of operating licensees, arrest of none compliant owner. Perhaps Texas could hold out, but if you can get rid of a sitting president with a soft coup, the sky is the limit.

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infect...-Kingswood.pdf

Gyms and indoor recreation | NSW Government

These of course are NSW examples, but don't think it cant happen where your are.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    Biden has actually become one of the nastiest politicians to date… he kinda fooled me, I never thought we would get such a mean nasty old man.
    He painted a target on our backs with his Charlottesville hoax that he repeated over and over again. He based his entire campaign on a lie of saying regular people were in favor of a supporter of Nazis. He was always a giant piece of shit, and I hope he suffers the entirety of the horrors of Alzheimer's.

Assuming this lady isn't a whackadoo, I'll be curious to see what comes of this.

Also, the other hospital employees that were shown and quoted (their faces were grayed out and voices were not digitally adjusted).....do they have to give their permission to have this recording made public?

Quote Originally Posted by Railbob1776 View Post

This is the same reporter who tweeted from the hospital a few weeks ago with heart problems post-vaccine. She's out, and now her doctor is telling her it's okay to get a third shot. This is just batshit crazy. Maybe they're committing mass suicide? Their behavior is a lot like a suicide cult, isn't it? And that's nothing new. They were like that pre-COVID, too. Always remember that almost every single one of their highest values have the direct effect of reducing the human population of earth.

Quote Originally Posted by wal View Post
    We never had a war of independence and the rights and privileges of a constitution with a 2nd amendment.
    This throws me off. Those rights exist whether or not they are enshrined in law. How people can walk around thinking other people have an actual right to rule them is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Jenni.
    More Ammo!
    Man, I am using it all. I got my gym to back off on masks so I'm a wee tad chuffed about that. Walked in there yesterday to do my fahvs and not a single mask in sight, it was a beautiful thing.

The only arse that is going to get handed over is yours when they come to your GYM and ask for your CV-19 operating licence.
    So we go private. It's a club. Then, if need be, it's a non profit organization, or we meet in someone's whatever (large garage, home, whatever). There are loop holes- that's literally the purpose of laws these days- to write in loop holes for the powerful. Doesn't mean we can't use them.

Denial of service, lists of "covid safe" businesses, cancelling of operating licensees, arrest of none compliant owner. Perhaps Texas could hold out, but if you can get rid of a sitting president with a soft coup, the sky is the limit.

https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infect...-Kingswood.pdf

Gyms and indoor recreation | NSW Government

These of course are NSW examples, but don't think it cant happen where your are.
    This is just NSW massive overreaction. It is kind of like Satch says for Italians and going along with the fashion of the times, the NSW government just went along with trying to be the most fashionable of all the Zero Covid fanatics. It will get straightened out by next year and then the government will pretend it never happened. To be honest, Croatia where I live was even worse with the massive Zero Covid lunacy in early 2020, our guys closed everything down even worse than your lunatics, but they were quick to remember just how armed the population is (not nearly as armed as Texas). Gyms are not packed to the gills now, no Covid pass (even though Croatia is the least important EUSSR member and the pass mania is strong on the continent). In my city there have been two new massive gym openings in the past month - which there surely would not be if the owners had no green light from the local authorities, along with assurances of no further closures. We are a small city, so these things are always coordinated. I keep telling you and you keep refusing to listen for six months now - there is no end of times going on, you just kind of pulled the short end in Australia with a psycho campaign that has not been stopped in time. But things will get back to a semblance of normal by late 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Agree. The last few good italians (libertarians) are either trying to fight a respectful, but useless, fight or they are planning to move out very fast.
    Most will probably go to east europe. I'm thinking of going there as well, at least for a while. I couldn't even buy a burger to go today because I didn't have a mask on. I keep arguing with people, just stressed all day. And what is coming is way worse. You guys heard about an increase in the cost of electricity and gas in Europe, right? We have the highest in Italy, but hey, more excuses for extra welfare!
    Come on, I often do work with manufacturers from the north of Italy. Those people are really just trying to make the best out of a horrible 30 years. It is the large city dwellers with their balcony singing that are the problem. But you may very well be right about moving eastward, an Italian company is opening a factory here in the east of Croatia.

Don’t get into fights, it does not help. As a member here said, everyone just needs to figure out in their own time how they have been duped.

Our government here in Victoria, emboldened by picking on old ladies taking a walk and kids playing in the park decided to start a fight with the one group that enjoys it.

I'm not a unionist and the CFMEU are the biggest bullies in the state and have been for many years but damn, I am actually proud of them for taking a stand against this tyrannical government with bonus points for being very upset with the union boss who let them down and sold them out.

Anecdotal evidence suggests some construction sites (who are blamed for not following the Rules and are now shut down for two weeks, with mandatory vax before being able to return to work) have been deemed non compliant by virtue of having too many chairs in the lunch room regardless of how many people are actually in there.

There's hope for us yet Mark. All fires start with a spark.

Default Stupid Canadians

Well......it’s looks like our election is decided. Another liberal minority government. Wtf Canada. This may well be our last election, as we transition to the People’s Republic of Canada. Apparently this is what a good portion of us wanted.
    I’m probably nearing the end of my job I’ve had for for over 18 years, as mandatory vaccinations seen completely unavoidable.
    I hope all the Canadian assholes who voted liberal enjoy our social credit system that’s on its way. Our kids aren’t going to grow up in the same country we did. All this was probably going to happen eventually, but it sure was sped up by a deadly pandemic of a virus with 99.9% survival rate. It’s hard to believe how many people are begging to be fucked in the ass by the government. Then begging to take it harder. Over and over. Insisting that the rest of the population take it in the ass too. Deeper and deeper, harder and harder.
    Yup, hopefully everyone gets their vaccine now.... to protect the ones that already have it. What the hell is wrong with people???!!!
    Oh, almost forgot. The next time you guys bench press, remember to set your safeties, so I don’t get pinned to the bench. I’ll feel so much safer knowing your protecting me.

starting strength coach development program
    Im Australian, i dont want the injections, and am therefore still unvaccinated despite the pressure and lack of freedoms associated with this decision.

However, its now been confirmed that the US government wont let foreign visitors enter usa unless they have proof of double vaccination. This completely fucks up my plans of going to a starting strength gym and training for a while.

This is what pisses me off about some of the views on this forum. Its easy to sit there in usa and mock those who get injected, oversimplifying it, calling people sheep brainwashed etc etc...telling them to fight back against the government etc...but im giving u a perfect example of someone who will have no choice but to get injected if i want to train in one of your gyms...or even set foot in your country. Its YOUR government who will make me get injected in order for me to give u my business.

What do u expect us to do, overthrow the us government? Change US government policy?