starting strength gym
Page 1600 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 60011001500155015901598159916001601160216101650170021002600 ... LastLast
Results 15,991 to 16,000 of 30184

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Because the welfare is so ample, this is what you get.
    Probably one of the most Starting Strength comments ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The Italians. Not like us:
    Remember, we invented Fascism; we are not amateurs (h/t: @LaPiramide__)

IPB

PS
    A little pedantic note: technically, none of the activities listed in that article are off-limits for vaxless people, as you only need a negative test to get the pass. The catch being, of course, that if you accept the jab, the pass is valid for months, while a negative test is valid for 72hrs at most.

well well well, looks like somebody's little acorns done grew into big nuts.
    REVOLUTION! Protesters in Melbourne Shut Down Major Freeways Over COVID Tyranny and Mandatory Shots

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    This is the same reporter who tweeted from the hospital a few weeks ago with heart problems post-vaccine. She's out, and now her doctor is telling her it's okay to get a third shot. This is just batshit crazy. Maybe they're committing mass suicide? Their behavior is a lot like a suicide cult, isn't it? And that's nothing new. They were like that pre-COVID, too. Always remember that almost every single one of their highest values have the direct effect of reducing the human population of earth.
    Quite a bit of "buy-in" here. Get her out of the gene pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmll View Post
    Im Australian, i dont want the injections, and am therefore still unvaccinated despite the pressure and lack of freedoms associated with this decision.

However, its now been confirmed that the US government wont let foreign visitors enter usa unless they have proof of double vaccination. This completely fucks up my plans of going to a starting strength gym and training for a while.

This is what pisses me off about some of the views on this forum. Its easy to sit there in usa and mock those who get injected, oversimplifying it, calling people sheep brainwashed etc etc...telling them to fight back against the government etc...but im giving u a perfect example of someone who will have no choice but to get injected if i want to train in one of your gyms...or even set foot in your country. Its YOUR government who will make me get injected in order for me to give u my business.

What do u expect us to do, overthrow the us government? Change US government policy?
    We expect you to stay the course, not get "vaccinated", not come to the US to train in an SS Gym, and tend to your business in Australia -- much more important than training right now. Looks like some of you are doing this:

Australian Construction Workers Riot

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    60% of their cases were diagnosed 19-82 days after the COVID-19 diagnosis, so the causal link is tenuous.
    And regarding the vaccine it is usually found within 10 days from administration.
    "The reaction happens most often in men and boys aged under 30 after their second dose, and is usually seen within 10 days, says Alma Iacob at Imperial College London."
    Myocarditis is more common after covid-19 infection than vaccination | New Scientist

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I keep telling you and you keep refusing to listen for six months now - there is no end of times going on, you just kind of pulled the short end in Australia with a psycho campaign that has not been stopped in time. But things will get back to a semblance of normal by late 2021.
    Jovan, if you are honest with yourself, haven't you been a voice of unfounded optimism for the past eighteen months?
    Don't we all still take off our shoes and go through the naked body scanners to take flights? And, EVERYONE, even grannies, are subject to patdowns, not just those who match the terrorist profiles.

With all those Americans protesting those scanners back in the 2000's (arguing about the misplaced data with naked pics from these full-body scanners), most people thought they were nutso and overreacting, and probably the same can be said about what MOST think of "us" anti-muzzlers, lockdowners, and vexxiners today. So, I don't see how this all organically disappears, unless you have a good historical analysis that we've all been missing.

Be optimistic the muzzling's going to go away, sure, but ACTION will be needed as well (be it risking livelihood to push back on the mandates -- Fight, or MOVING to safe-haven countries -- FLIGHT), or else these masks ain't going away, I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    Probably one of the most Starting Strength comments ever.
    It's just basic economics. There are tons of Italians that will tell you the same. The pensione has become more sacred than the Blessed Sacrament.

The testimonies project | Testimonies after Covid-19 vaccination

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Walked in there yesterday to do my fahvs
    💪💪💪💪💪💪💪💪 let me know when you PR or enter PR territory on any of your lifts.

Stupid-fuck: We're not concerned with arterial O2sat, we're concerned with the oxidative damage done to the bronchial mucosa by supplemental O2. Critical care doctors around the world already know these things. My god, do you know anything about this at all? You don't know what a placebo does, and now this. You are not making a contribution here, and this is your last post before I disable your access.
    I was on Oxygen for about 2 weeks. Pretty low level -sub5% oxygen levels - and my bloody sinuses and noses were getting to be worse than my lungs. I got off oxygen "prematurely (i.e. before I had the doctor's approval, which I know do, not that I cared) because of the damage being down to my breathing airway - namely nose and sinuses. I was concerned about secondary infections. Luckily, as far as I know, it didn't make it down to my bronchials.

Safety. It's always about safety.
    And the children. Don't forget about the children. And the Holocaust - Never Again!!!!

So who should go to jail for this criminal act?

According to the former FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, the 6 feet Social Distancing rule was completely made up and arbitrary and nobody knows where it came from.
    6 Feet Social Distancing Rule Was Completely Made Up Says Ex FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb - GreatGameIndia

__________________________________________________ _____________

Indian Bar Association vs WHO | Adv. Dipali Ojha with Rajiv Malhotra
    Advocate Dipali Ojha of the Indian bar association and a team of young indian lawyers have issued a legal notice to the world health organization over their blatant campaign against any alternative treatments. Her legal action against WHO comes after the tweet from Soumya Swaminathan, WHO chief scientist, who issued tweet against Iver-mectin backing it with a link, that was declaration from a private company. The team of indian lawyers seeks to make available all possible affordable options to the masses and hold the highest authorities accountable for their directives , and suspected submission to big pharma lobbying.
    Timestamp :
    00:00 Intro
    01:14 Interview Start
    02:03 Dipali Ojha background
    03:58 Why did Indian Bar association sue WHO ?
    11:08 WHO Scientist Twitter statement against treatments
    13:04 History of Iver-mectin & Big Pharma profit motive
    16:30 Can 8 billion people get vaccine ? options for poor countries
    20:19 Dipali Ohja explains indian Protocol & Lawsuit
    23:44 Media blackout on Iver-mectin
    24:20 role of fact checkers
    25:20 AI bias in social media
    26:40 Where was the lawsuit filed?
    27:10 Dipahli ojha explains cause of 2nd legal notice
    32:38 Effects of legal notice
    34:50 Many solutions to the crisis
    37:14 Diplai ojha explains the Public Interest Litigation
    38:52 Rajiv explains the two lawsuits in one
    40:54 Challenging Compulsory Vaccine & civil rights
    42:28 Role of Gates Foundation , Fauci & Wuhan lab funding
    46:50 Dipali Ohja explains WHO's compromised investigations
    48:40 Vaccine and complementary treatments
    50:24 Role of AI in information bias
    51:19 Closing statement of Diplai Ojha

__________________________________________________ ____

Sorry Jovan, for New Zealanders they are living proof of end time prophecy shit or the fucking Twilight Zone. This level crazy is off the scale nuts.
    New Zealand police arrest pair trying to enter Auckland with ‘large amount’ of KFC | New Zealand | The Guardian

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas Laureys View Post
    Jovan, if you are honest with yourself, haven't you been a voice of unfounded optimism for the past eighteen months?
    Don't we all still take off our shoes and go through the naked body scanners to take flights? And, EVERYONE, even grannies, are subject to patdowns, not just those who match the terrorist profiles.

With all those Americans protesting those scanners back in the 2000's (arguing about the misplaced data with naked pics from these full-body scanners), most people thought they were nutso and overreacting, and probably the same can be said about what MOST think of "us" anti-muzzlers, lockdowners, and vexxiners today. So, I don't see how this all organically disappears, unless you have a good historical analysis that we've all been missing.

Be optimistic the muzzling's going to go away, sure, but ACTION will be needed as well (be it risking livelihood to push back on the mandates -- Fight, or MOVING to safe-haven countries -- FLIGHT), or else these masks ain't going away, I'm afraid.
    I was never optimistic about masks, they are never going away. The zero covid thing is though, as are the lockdowns.