starting strength gym
Page 1602 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 60211021502155215921600160116021603160416121652170221022602 ... LastLast
Results 16,011 to 16,020 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Melbourne, the video “they” don’t want you to see….Login • Instagram

From the movie thread: The Movies

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Good. According to "the science", people with confirmed SARS (the old one) infections have cellular immunity 17 years later and are not susceptible to the virus.
    Do you have a link to that/those studies?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Yeah, the president has been anti panicky for a while. The presidency in Croatia is largely ceremonial, but the prime minister and government are not really pro Covid either, they just don’t say it out loud. They have to pretend to be because of the bigger powers in the EUSSR, but it’s like, we pretend to be having restrictions and shit, which are not really enforced. The only restriction left now is bars and night clubs having to close at midnight. There are some other ones, but none of that shit is enforced. Like, we have mandatory masks indoors, but that was only really enforced for a month or two in 2020.

The thing is, last October, as the EU was heating up to make people’s fall and winter miserable, a guy took his dad’s AK and shot up the government building. I think they made a quick calculation on how long it would take the government to fall if they tried to be heavy with the restrictions considering how many weapons there are in the country, realized it would not be very long, so here we are.
    God Bless the people of Croatia!

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    This is fucking fabulous! "Ms. Morgan, Ms. Morgan, can you please identify the item you're speaking on."

"Ms. Morgan, Ms. Morgan, we'd like to remind you that we're not listening."

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Australia seems to be getting sick of totalitarianism. News Briefs – 09/21/2021 | Anonymous Conservative

And this is entertaining: Login • Instagram

A hundred years ago, Dan Andrews' rotting corpse would be handing from a lamppost, and this shit would be over. Have we really made progress? CFMUE haves themselves a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    God Bless the people of Croatia!
    Forget Croatia, the European country with the highest level of rule of law right now is Bosnia. This is the only country in Europe in which the supreme court ruled mask mandates unconstitutional. I won't even link to any studies for SARS, just to a Google search: SARS immunity 17 years - Google Search

I shall marry her if she will have me.

Creepy, I know. But so inspiring.

And hey, I just got denied health care for not ragging-up. (Bothersome sciatica, which I’ll have to sort out some other way. )

There are some signs of the rule of law returning to the American federal level. However, since the US is essentially under unlawful occupation by a Petainist regime, it will take a while.

starting strength coach development program
    I think I am in love with Miss Morgan!

A very useful article to have on demand:
    30 facts you NEED to know: Your Covid Cribsheet – OffGuardian

Bumping this again because they do great work and constantly update with new relevant data. Swiss Policy Research – Geopolitics and Media