starting strength gym
Page 1603 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 60311031503155315931601160216031604160516131653170321032603 ... LastLast
Results 16,021 to 16,030 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Time for Australians to start showing up at the homes of the police.

https://twitter.com/CaldronPool/stat...80565678231563

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I think I am in love with Miss Morgan!
    If she owned an SS gym nearby, I would no longer have a problem with consistency.

btw, thanks for all the research during this nightmare, Gilead. You've been a great tour guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Kind of a sucker punch. Clear power trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    From the movie thread: The Movies
    "If they do, what do you think will happen?"

"What usually happens when people without guns stand up to people with guns?"

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Kind of a sucker punch. Clear power trip.
    Big brave Policeman. History records these creatures, an embarrassment to the species.

US Republicans call for sanctions against Australia over police treatment of protesters — RT World News

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    If she owned an SS gym nearby, I would no longer have a problem with consistency.

btw, thanks for all the research during this nightmare, Gilead. You've been a great tour guide.
    Hey Bro, we are all in this together!
    Regarding your consistency with training. I am more than happy to have you send me videos of your training. When you know you have to produce the goods to a peer/friend it really helps with compliance.

EXCLUSIVE: Police deploy counter-terror squad on construction workers in Melbourne

Alex Cooney Speaks - YouTube

Cops For Covid Truth initiator Alex Cooney, resigns from the NSW Police force so that he can speak his truth. Serene Teffaha from Advocate Me and People for Safe vaccines interviews Alex in a stunning and insightful discussion about the governments disproportionate use of policing in the COVID-1 9 pandemic in Australia.
    HOME | Copsforcovidtruth

Answering doctor who recommends COVID-19 vaccine to his staff - America's Frontline Doctors

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    There are some signs of the rule of law returning to the American federal level. However, since the US is essentially under unlawful occupation by a Petainist regime, it will take a while.
    Don't hold your breath. The only ones who get appointed judges are good little boys and girls who toe the line and play their leftist games. Even if they are "conservative" that means they will feel they must "follow the law and precedent" which was laid down by the liberals who came before them. For every one closet conservative judge willing to be a rebel and follow the classic "rule of law" and to do do the right, decent American thing, there are ten libtards/women willing to break the law to further the leftist and globalist agendas.

From this link: The World Must Act as Australia Descends into Despotism - El American

How is this different than Tienanmen Square? Rubber bullets, I know, but sure looks familiar. But these boys are having the time of their lives! Getting to shoot at people who can't shoot back must make their little 3-inch dicks bone-hard. This is why you don't give up your guns.

__________________________________________________ ______________________

This is a useful paper: Why are we vaccinating children against COVID-19? - ScienceDirect

But really, the eugenicist in me wants stupid people culled, and this is a good start. Mr. Gates and Mr. Soros have said they'd like to reduce the planet's population to 500 million. Doing it with this vaccine will not leave the people alive they want to be alive.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    Don't hold your breath. The only ones who get appointed judges are good little boys and girls who toe the line and play their leftist games. Even if they are "conservative" that means they will feel they must "follow the law and precedent" which was laid down by the liberals who came before them. For every one closet conservative judge willing to be a rebel and follow the classic "rule of law" and to do do the right, decent American thing, there are ten libtards/women willing to break the law to further the leftist and globalist agendas.
    Sure, but the courts are not the only institutions upholding the rule of law. The problem is that all of them seem to be completely taken over by the new regime, but this might just seem to be the case. This has all the markings of a very long game.