starting strength gym
Page 1605 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 60511051505155515951603160416051606160716151655170521052605 ... LastLast
Results 16,041 to 16,050 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    PANDA's InfoBanks include excellent, verified resources for #Covid science. We have assembled the research on treatments, lockdowns and masks and put it in bite-size format that anyone can understand.

PANDA InfoBank: Treatments
    PANDA InfoBank: Masks
    PANDA InfoBank: Lockdowns

Romania Opens Investigation Into How Covid Vaccines Were Acquired And Shutsdown Its Vaccine Centers - GreatGameIndia

https://americasfrontlinedoctors.org...anized-people/

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Why did you folk let yourselves be disarmed? Did you think that letting the government be the only armed entity in the country was a good idea? What did you think would happen? Was Nazi Germany an insufficiently instructive example?
    I don't see much difference between America and the rest of the world. More than 1 gun per person and you still don't do shit about your government. Sounds like theoretical argument that hasn't been tested since the civil war. Which didn't work if we are keeping track.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    A relative who knows how I feel about covid and covid vaccines recently sent me a message about a local high schooler with no underlying conditions who died from covid. Firstly, it's tragic that a high schooler died, period. But the story as it was relayed to me didn't sound quite right so I googled it, and it was reported that she actually developed pneumonia, and in the photos they posted she appeared to be severely obese.
    Remdesivir? Was the person treated with therapies known to actually stop the virus during the first 5 days?

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    That guy was a CIA spy and has been out of the country for a long time. Are you really that gullible?
    I only know that I know nothing. In fact, I only know that people are dying at hospitals. I've only personally witnessed death after remdesivir followed by vent.

Point taken. All I can see for sure is smoke and mirrors.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

I think this is an illegal order, just like ordering a soldier to have an abortion would be. Watch the Tucker clip at the bottom, he makes an interesting point.
    I ended up taking quite a few of the anthrax vaccinations when I was in despite a bunch of Congressional back and forth. I can't recall if the penalty was a dishonorable discharge, but I do remember feeling bullied into taking it.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    This is a power play by the Biden administration to bend the military to its will. I have seen a concrete push amongst the ranks of the Marines (Ssgt and Chaplain level) to work around it.

Biden is playing with fire. If it’s at all possible, he is working himself into the jurisdiction of the UCMJ. Strange times.
    Unlawful Command Influence, UCMJ Article 37, can be prosecuted under Article 98. The president, as a convener of general court martials, can exhibit unlawful command influence.

Quote Originally Posted by giampierod View Post
    So you just gloss over the fact that covid led to the pneumonia? Is that a reasonable position?

That's like saying a diabetic who dies of a heart attack or kidney failure, wasn't really affected by the diabetes. Diabetes leads to the secondary condition that then causes death. You can't just separate them for convenience of a narrative.
    Obesity led to the covid. Either way, covid just doesn't kill people under the age of about 50. So the little fat girl is an outlier, and it doesn't matter.

I don't see much difference between America and the rest of the world. More than 1 gun per person and you still don't do shit about your government. Sounds like theoretical argument that hasn't been tested since the civil war. Which didn't work if we are keeping track.
    I haven't seen an American policeman tackle and pepper spray an unarmed 72-year-old woman, break her hip, and then run victory laps. You know why? They are afraid of her armed family, and they are afraid of the armed citizens who would not put up with this chickenshit. Our government is a fucking absolute mess, but Australia has rapidly devolved into a dictatorship, and it is because the government is not afraid of the Australians. This is the fault of the Australians, and it will not happen here.

But really, it's all about Safety: https://twitter.com/i/status/1441101624471023621

"None are safe until all are safe."

So you just gloss over the fact that covid led to the pneumonia? Is that a reasonable position?
    How did he "gloss it over"? He literally wrote that it led to the pneumonia:

This was a very unhealthy person who died after a respiratory illness made them susceptible to pneumonia.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I only know that I know nothing. In fact, I only know that people are dying at hospitals. I've only personally witnessed death after remdesivir followed by vent.
    Not a single death outside of the hospitals. With hospitals allegedly being overwhelmed by the influx of exponentially rising sick people, there should not be any problem in finding entire communities overrun by the bug, especially in poor countries with no access to healthcare. If something like this was found, it would be all over the media. Instead we only have the Wuhan people dropping dead in the streets and staged photos of people in spacesuits.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I think she's awesome but I do wish people would stop taking off the mantle of responsibility and placing it on "god". God, karma, whatever isn't gonna smite those who do us harm anytime soon, it's gonna be up to us to actively defend ourselves. The sooner we realize and own that, the better.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan DCNT View Post
    A relative who knows how I feel about covid and covid vaccines recently sent me a message about a local high schooler with no underlying conditions who died from covid. Firstly, it's tragic that a high schooler died, period. But the story as it was relayed to me didn't sound quite right so I googled it, and it was reported that she actually developed pneumonia, and in the photos they posted she appeared to be severely obese. I know in our woke society that no one likes to think of obesity as a condition which leads to poor negative outcomes, but come on. This wasn't a person leading an otherwise healthy lifestyle who succumbed to covid. This was a very unhealthy person who died after a respiratory illness made them susceptible to pneumonia. Still a tragedy, no need to use her loss of life to push a covid death cult agenda.
    As a fluffy person I always feel bad shitting on fellow fluffy people (mainly because I'm familiar with the lies docs and nutritionists tell and how they hamstring our efforts) but the truth is if they'd lift a finger to try they'd improve their health even before the weight is lost. I see these people all the time at the store- rolls like a baby bulldog or a shar pei and they're buying chips, soda, candy, processed junk. The minute I got my nutrition straightened out and started working out the amount of time I spent sick during the year plummeted. If I say that in front of other fat friends (who are no longer my friends in some cases) I got called "gross" and "fat phobic" but I think it's more abusive not to tell people. You do not have to be a perfect size six to reap the benefits of a healthier way of life. Just taking steps in the right direction will improve your odds. But that's not the message anyone is putting out.

Really? Cuz I'm pretty sure I own more guns and can go further from my home than the Australians. I can also buy cheese, unlike the UK. Unlike Italy, the only green papers I show at the bar are the twenty dollar bills with which I'm paying for my McCallum 18. If you don't see much difference then you live a small life and I can't relate.