starting strength gym
Page 1609 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 60911091509155915991607160816091610161116191659170921092609 ... LastLast
Results 16,081 to 16,090 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by giampierod View Post
    If that's what you call freedom... I'll let you keep the fantasy. What about NY? Cali? Is that still America? They look a lot like the rest of the world. What about taxes? I bet you hate paying those. What about required seat belts on the road? Helmets for motorcycles? Don't tread on me! You all talk about how your guns save you from your government overstepping. The government still oversteps and no one does anything. I mean, the BLM people at least stood up and fought for what they thought was right. The people who fight for concealed carry and claim that's why they do haven't done shit since the pandemic started. Y'all are living a fantasy that will never be real. No state, in your or my lifetime, will secede from the union. If you haven't started a civil war over covid, you won't ever start one. Stop buying the BS.
    Why are you projecting on to me and yet still expecting to be treated with dignity as though you have integrity? We aren't all one blob of a person here, stop acting like we are. And reign in your victim complex- nobody gives a shit about doxxing you. Why would that scare you more than the government? What do you think we're gonna do? Send you a "pink lives matter" t shirt?

If you want to actually discuss those things:
    No, I personally do not consider Cali or NYC "America". If you can tolerate living in those places (by choice) you probably really like authority and that's not very American.
    Taxes I hate or don't mind depending on where the tax is going. I take no issue supporting my local community. Having roads and the fire department is pretty handy.
    That other shit- I got no opinion on. I don't confuse legality with morality. I think helmet laws, etc are stupid but since I don't tie myself to the world of what's legal I don't feel constrained by such things. If you do, that's on you.
    People do stuff every day. The owner of Atilis gym was one example in this Covid crap but there are others. People form networks and work together to get around government all the time. We also don't sit around and wait for the government when something happens. We're doing what we do regardless of your level of knowledge about it. If you'd like to also do things, please do. Find like minded people in your area and participate in the activities. You do what you apparently believe in and stop sitting around bitching about what you think others are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Yeah, I am supposed to trust him with medical advice when he clearly lied about this. Also… Floyd, Taylor, Martin, and all the others… but one white girl gets attention and the media shits themselves. The media/Biden administration are Evil… I don’t know how to feel anymore about all this… I don’t have a country, I can’t trust my local police or government, the current to comply is strong… it’s time we wade out of this shitty water.

You said I was "not so bright", you also have called me a "fucking moron."
    Wait until they discover that your first name is Italian.
    I admire your poise and tone in the face of abuse; I also admire Rip for allowing everyone to express their opinion.
    He might be an asshole (your words), but he's a fair one.

IPB

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    I think she's awesome but I do wish people would stop taking off the mantle of responsibility and placing it on "god". God, karma, whatever isn't gonna smite those who do us harm anytime soon, it's gonna be up to us to actively defend ourselves. The sooner we realize and own that, the better.
    I hear ya. For some, it's God that cajoles, shames and empowers us to make major...perhaps stupid...sacrifices. I've never faced true battle (without a referee), but I'm guessing Bagpipes help too as they are the ugly voices of our ancestors calling us Pussies. Anyway, that Shield Maiden reminded me of the little I know of you.

I think it was Ben Franklin who believed some men need God in order to live a morally principled life. For other men (like himself), that moral compass was built-in with or without God. Ben was a Deist.

Gilead, thanks for the offer to serve as remote harassment. Thanks to covid, I've actually been on an 18 month run of twice/week under the bar with just a few interruptions. That's enough to keep the Karen's at bay.

I study millions of data points and statistics daily as part of my job. Not covid data, but time series data in general.

In my opinion, the story you tell about covid is intentionally ignoring a lot of data that is inconvenient to your story.
    The "system" has proven time and time again that it lies. It fabricates data. How does that effect your data analysis? Garbage in, garbage out.

Instead, why not listen to testimonies of those who are actually on the frontline? For example, see my link below of the Pulmonary nurse. It's long, but if you watch the whole 30 minutes, I'm hopeful it will dispel some of your anger towards those who question your reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Not a single death outside of the hospitals. With hospitals allegedly being overwhelmed by the influx of exponentially rising sick people, there should not be any problem in finding entire communities overrun by the bug, especially in poor countries with no access to healthcare. If something like this was found, it would be all over the media. Instead we only have the Wuhan people dropping dead in the streets and staged photos of people in spacesuits.
    To your point: Pulmonary Nurse for 31 Years Testifies How he Unknowingly Killed Patients Following COVID Protocols - Bitchute - 30 minutes long - he rambles but it's still good.

Source article is here: Pulmonary Nurse of 31 Years Testifies How he Unknowingly Killed Patients by Following COVID Protocols

This is probably the most important testimony I've seen to date. It confirms much of what we have uncovered in this thread.

Summary: The fraudulently over-cycled PCR test misdiagnosed patients as Covid. Their true ailments were not treated. And, due to the unfounded fear of covid, staff were ordered to stand-down...let the patients lay there which is 100% counter to everything that is done to treat these pulmonary illness. On top of that, the medications that were given caused damage resulting in graduation to ICU, Vent and death. I learned some important things listening to this guy.

If that's what you call freedom... I'll let you keep the fantasy. What about NY? Cali? Is that still America? They look a lot like the rest of the world. What about taxes? I bet you hate paying those. What about required seat belts on the road? Helmets for motorcycles? Don't tread on me! You all talk about how your guns save you from your government overstepping. The government still oversteps and no one does anything. I mean, the BLM people at least stood up and fought for what they thought was right. The people who fight for concealed carry and claim that's why they do haven't done shit since the pandemic started. Y'all are living a fantasy that will never be real. No state, in your or my lifetime, will secede from the union. If you haven't started a civil war over covid, you won't ever start one. Stop buying the BS.
    -------
    But just to respond to the "inflated bullshit" argument. If you are talking about the 90% false positive rate of the covid test, then that is a mistake. If it is 90% false positive, it's worse!

People take a test and for every person who tests positive, 1.6% of them die. If 90% of those are false positives, then it is more likely that the asymptomatic people don't have covid and those with symptoms do. It is further likely that those in hospital on ventilators are the real positives. So a 90% false positive makes covid MORE deadly, not less. Because the total covid cases are a smaller population.
    Correct, asymptomatic people don't have covid, and only people with symptoms do.
    And chances are the people on ventilators were also positive, that assumption is also correct. Why they are on ventilators is another question.
    And yes covid can be deadly to specific extremely small demographics of people. Especially if they go to hospital and are not treated early with safe protocols using proven safe drugs that actually work.
    The powers that be must be paying good money for astroturf like you. You use slightly more nuanced arguments. Good for you, lad!

I did it in the private forums first, but now I am here in public.
    So what did you say your real name was again?

CDC Data of Comorbidities with Covid-19
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/health...092020-508.pdf

Page 1: "For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned."

Last page:

"NOTE: Number of conditions reported in this table are tabulated from deaths received and coded as of the date of analysis and do not represent all deaths that
    occurred in that period. [..] Deaths involving more than one condition in conjunction with COVID-19 (e.g., deaths involving
    COVID-19, diabetes and respiratory arrest) were counted in both other conditions. To avoid counting the same death multiple times, the numbers for different
    conditions should not be summed. Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, coded to ICD–10 code U07.1"

On death certificates it will say something like "Respiratory failure caused by pneumonia caused by Covid-19". When the tabulators come across a certificate like that they will add it to both totals of respiratory failure and pneumonia. There is a lot of people in those buckets of all different ages in this list. You might not walk into it with pre-existing comorbidities, it is reasonable that some may develop them in the course of the disease. Even just random chance would say that it would be non-zero. Now could it also be reasonable, that some people aren't as healthy as they think they are?

And you may be perfectly healthy, but many of us have something that is also listed as a comorbidity. Obesity is based on the dumb BMI number. Probably a lot of people in that category would be considered healthy to most of us. We don't care about abs. The BMI score doesn't care about strength. The hater comments show how people see whether someone else is fat or not. Doctors are no better than the rest of us there. Over 250 lbs, obese for sure.

This is how I think of this data. Happy to hear your thoughts.
    You forgot to calculate malfeasance in your equation!

Consistent with my personal assessment of the FDA decision. I think cracks in the wall are beginning to develop.

CDC advisers approve COVID booster shots for adults but reject part of FDA approval
    UPDATE: CDC director overrules advisers and approves Pfizer booster shots for millions of people in high-risk jobs – Poynter

📌 Follow and Share👇🏻
    @RWMaloneMD

Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipeBrutto View Post
    Wait until they discover that your first name is Italian.
    I admire your poise and tone in the face of abuse; I also admire Rip for allowing everyone to express their opinion.
    He might be an asshole (your words), but he's a fair one.

IPB
    Abuse is way too strong a word.

starting strength coach development program
    Even Paul Offit now has vaccine hesitancy for the third jab. If they have lost Paul Offit, they have lost the war. The tide is turning. Now we have to stop the madness about vaxxine pediatric and pregnant populations without clear and compelling data.
    Advisory committee recommends many be offered Covid vaccine boosters

📌 Follow and Share👇🏻
    @RWMaloneMD

A gr summery by Joe Rogan Telegram: Contact @RWMaloneMD

American Suicide: While China And Russia Expand Into Space, Dems Push To Abolish The U.S. Space Force