starting strength gym
Page 1610 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 61011101510156016001608160916101611161216201660171021102610 ... LastLast
Results 16,091 to 16,100 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

Nurse Testifies About COVID Deaths: "I'm The Guy Who Euthanized People". Kinda long, but he's a decent story teller and articulate. Easy to listen to at 1.5x speed.

"So, the next week we dropped to like 7 or 8 COVIDs. "I said wow! From 38 we're down to 7!" I said "Where did COVID go?! This is great!" ... Next week we drop down to 2 or 3. I said, "You gotta be kidding me, something's going on!" And that's when I found out that on January the 20th, roughly... The CDC guidelines recommended that we roll the PCR cycling from the high 30s down to 28, like it was originally designed to do. And then it hit me. And I lost sleep over it. I was having chest pain over it. ... It hit me hard. I could not sleep, I'd toss and turn. Because my first week or two there, I didn't lead them to the gate, but I'm the guy that euthanized people. They call it comfort care, but when you get to the point where you can't take high flow off, and you haven't seen your family, except maybe on an ipad, in weeks and you're never going to get off the high flow and the doctor say "You've done your best, but this is going to be it for you". And so the patients get all teary eyed and upset, they call in the palliative team, and they hold your hand and cry, and they said "but we can keep you comfortable. Here comes Albert, he's got the morphine and ativan." And I load them up, and take off the high flow, and they gas themselves to death. And I'm the guy that's pushing the button, like in the gas chambers of Auschwitz. No I didn't lead them there, and I innocently didn't know what I was doing. I just do what I'm told. It's not my fault. But after January the 20th and the on into February 1st or so, I saw what changing the PCR did on my floor. And then I saw what I had not done for my COVID patients. And I was also greatly encouraged, "don't move them unless their sats are above 90, don't move em!". But, but I've always been told get em up and get em going. "No! wait till their sat is in the high 90s to move 'em!" And I'm like "No! They can tolerate a minute or two down in the low 80s. Get em up, sit em up and make em move, and then they will learn to breath deeper, and we can ween 'em off the oxygen." But no! Their focus was put 'em on more oxygen. Let 'em lay in a bed! I said "ok", then I realized where our mistake is. Yes early treatments, the HCQ, the ivermectin... real smart! Man, give 'em at least tamiflu! But when the PCR cycling changed, I'm telling you it was a big change on my floor.
    Fauci was murdering people who had the flu.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Nurse Testifies About COVID Deaths: "I'm The Guy Who Euthanized People". Kinda long, but he's a decent story teller and articulate. Easy to listen to at 1.5x speed.

Fauci was murdering people who had the flu.
    And fear was his henchman.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    To your point: Pulmonary Nurse for 31 Years Testifies How he Unknowingly Killed Patients Following COVID Protocols - Bitchute - 30 minutes long - he rambles but it's still good.

Source article is here: Pulmonary Nurse of 31 Years Testifies How he Unknowingly Killed Patients by Following COVID Protocols

This is probably the most important testimony I've seen to date. It confirms much of what we have uncovered in this thread.

Summary: The fraudulently over-cycled PCR test misdiagnosed patients as Covid. Their true ailments were not treated. And, due to the unfounded fear of covid, staff were ordered to stand-down...let the patients lay there which is 100% counter to everything that is done to treat these pulmonary illness. On top of that, the medications that were given caused damage resulting in graduation to ICU, Vent and death. I learned some important things listening to this guy.
    See why I said you should not agree to oxygen supplementation if you are unlucky enough to end up in a hospital? Also, why you should take very good care not to allow family members to get dragged to hospitals?

Shiva, have you discussed this study yet? If not I would love you take on it. Thank you!
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2110475

Quote Originally Posted by giampierod View Post
    CDC Data of Comorbidities with Covid-19
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/health...092020-508.pdf

Page 1: "For 6% of the deaths, COVID-19 was the only cause mentioned."

Last page:

"NOTE: Number of conditions reported in this table are tabulated from deaths received and coded as of the date of analysis and do not represent all deaths that
    occurred in that period. [..] Deaths involving more than one condition in conjunction with COVID-19 (e.g., deaths involving
    COVID-19, diabetes and respiratory arrest) were counted in both other conditions. To avoid counting the same death multiple times, the numbers for different
    conditions should not be summed. Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, coded to ICD–10 code U07.1"

On death certificates it will say something like "Respiratory failure caused by pneumonia caused by Covid-19". When the tabulators come across a certificate like that they will add it to both totals of respiratory failure and pneumonia. There is a lot of people in those buckets of all different ages in this list. You might not walk into it with pre-existing comorbidities, it is reasonable that some may develop them in the course of the disease. Even just random chance would say that it would be non-zero. Now could it also be reasonable, that some people aren't as healthy as they think they are?

And you may be perfectly healthy, but many of us have something that is also listed as a comorbidity. Obesity is based on the dumb BMI number. Probably a lot of people in that category would be considered healthy to most of us. We don't care about abs. The BMI score doesn't care about strength. The hater comments show how people see whether someone else is fat or not. Doctors are no better than the rest of us there. Over 250 lbs, obese for sure.

This is how I think of this data. Happy to hear your thoughts.
    Thanks for your thoughts on this. I'm admittedly not the brightest bulb but it seems to me that based on the CDC data we can only be certain that 6% of total covid deaths (~ 40k) were otherwise healthy people (no listed comorbidities) and anything else is speculation. The whole thing is a bit difficult to decipher but it seems clear that covid is a virus that can be deadly to sick people. I don't think a vaccine mandate regardless of risk is the right way to go, especially when the vaccine presents its own serious health risks including heart inflammation, blood clots, and death, and the vaccine doesn't prevent transmission and wanes in whatever efficacy it had after only a few months. It might be reasonable to highly recommend the vaccine to those with the listed comorbidities, but I wouldn't go beyond that.

Remdesivir: DEFINE_ME

"The Literature":

The difference between treatment groups was not significant (odds ratio 0·98 [95% CI 0·77–1·25]; p=0·85). There was no significant difference in the occurrence of serious adverse events between treatment groups (remdesivir, 135 [33%] of 406 vs control, 130 [31%] of 418; p=0·48). Three deaths (acute respiratory distress syndrome, bacterial infection, and hepatorenal syndrome) were considered related to remdesivir by the investigators, but only one by the sponsor's safety team (hepatorenal syndrome).
    Interpretation

No clinical benefit was observed from the use of remdesivir in patients who were admitted to hospital for COVID-19, were symptomatic for more than 7 days, and required oxygen support.
    Keep this in mind if they put you in the hospital ("in hospital" for the Brits).

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Shiva, have you discussed this study yet? If not I would love you take on it. Thank you!
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2110475
    This study is totally uninformative about myocarditis risk. It follows patients for 42 days, during which there is dynamic mixing among the groups. Grok it:
    on each day from the beginning of the vaccination campaign in Israel (December 20, 2020) until the end of the study period (May 24, 2021), eligible persons who were vaccinated on that day were matched to eligible controls who had not been previously vaccinated. Since the matching process each day considered only information available on or before that day (and was thus unaffected by later vaccinations or SARS-CoV-2 infections), unvaccinated persons matched on a given day could be vaccinated on a future date, and on that future date they could become newly eligible for inclusion in the study as a vaccinated person.
    We also ended the follow-up of a matched pair when the unvaccinated control received the first dose of vaccine or when either member of the matched pair received a diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
    As in the vaccine safety analysis, persons could become infected with SARS-CoV-2 after they were already matched as controls on a previous day, in which case their data would be censored from the control group (along with their matched SARS-CoV-2–infected person) and they could then be included in the group of SARS-CoV-2–infected persons with a newly matched control. Follow-up of each matched pair started from the date of the positive PCR test result of the infected member and ended in an analogous manner to the main vaccination analysis, this time ending when the control member was infected or when either of the persons in the matched pair was vaccinated.
    They try to address the problem:
    In the vaccination analysis, so as not to attribute complications arising from SARS-CoV-2 infection to the vaccination (or lack thereof), we also censored data on the matched pair if and when either member received a diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infection. Similarly, in the SARS-CoV-2 infection analysis, we censored data on the matched pair if and when either member was vaccinated.
    But that still allows "newly eligible" patients to rematch and reenter the analysis. If you think about the dynamics, you realize that infection is made to look worse than it actually is:
    - few people get vaccinated right after they are infected,
    - (relatively) more get infected after vaccination, as very mild cases,
    - infected people who develop symptoms and test positive are more frail than those who don't.

If they wanted to say something useful about myocarditis, they would have simply compared the course of hospitalization against the week after 2nd vax. No dynamic crossover. Anyway, regardless of the analysis, the hospital dataset is obviously missing latent myocarditis among the vaccinated, which remains the major concern.

starting strength coach development program
    Ignoring her completely nonsensical conclusion in this clip , let's say the delta variant were actually very dangerous to the average person. Would this not be biological terrorism? In what world would it be okay to intentionally turn a group of people into super spreaders, and then implicitly threaten those who refuse to participate with death? I think we're getting close to war-crime territory here.

And those who are vaccinated, we now know, based on the CDC, they are now able, with the delta variant because they carry so much more virus, they could transmit it to their unvaccinated family members. So I, for example, even though I'm fully vaccinated, my children are not because they are too young to be vaccinated. So I need to now be careful for my children because of all the unvaccinated people around us.
    Notice also also the attempt to divide child and parent. These people are pure fucking evil, and I think a lot of them are fully conscious of it. That last part is what way too many people are incapable of accepting, and it's also these sick fucks' greatest advantage. "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled..."