starting strength gym
Page 1611 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 61111111511156116011609161016111612161316211661171121112611 ... LastLast
Results 16,101 to 16,110 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe
    Three deaths (acute respiratory distress syndrome, bacterial infection, and hepatorenal syndrome) were considered related to remdesivir by the investigators, but only one by the sponsor's safety team (hepatorenal syndrome).
    This is a useful ratio to keep in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Gilead, thanks for the offer to serve as remote harassment. Thanks to covid, I've actually been on an 18 month run of twice/week under the bar with just a few interruptions. That's enough to keep the Karen's at bay.
    Excellent man, I am really happy to hear that. May you go from Strength to Strength!

I have a question, what would be the best single piece of evidence you would show someone to prove that the democrats stole the election? If such a thing is possible
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    I have a question, what would be the best single piece of evidence you would show someone to prove that the democrats stole the election? If such a thing is possible
    Thanks
    There probably isn’t any evidence. It’s tough to live in a rational world on either side, but this guidance is as good as it gets.

Feynman on Scientific Method. - YouTube

It’s a good starting point at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva Kaul View Post
    This study is totally uninformative about myocarditis risk. It follows patients for 42 days, during which there is dynamic mixing among the groups. Grok it:

They try to address the problem:

But that still allows "newly eligible" patients to rematch and reenter the analysis. If you think about the dynamics, you realize that infection is made to look worse than it actually is:
    - few people get vaccinated right after they are infected,
    - (relatively) more get infected after vaccination, as very mild cases,
    - infected people who develop symptoms and test positive are more frail than those who don't.

If they wanted to say something useful about myocarditis, they would have simply compared the course of hospitalization against the week after 2nd vax. No dynamic crossover. Anyway, regardless of the analysis, the hospital dataset is obviously missing latent myocarditis among the vaccinated, which remains the major concern.
    Thank you Shiva for your time and effort, I do appreciate it!

"I am currently reviewing/editing RFK jr.'s (Bobby Kennedy) book regarding Anthony Fauci. It is amazing. I thought I understood what was going on from an insider POV. But this is mind blowing. AF is playing precisely the strategy that he developed and tested during the HIV days."
    Telegram: Contact @RWMaloneMD

It's pretty cool that this theory that I proposed a while ago is validated by Malone.

Dr. Scott Atlas on Vaccine Mandates for Children, Natural Immunity, and Florida’s COVID-19 Surge

Over 3,000 Doctors and Scientists Sign Declaration Accusing COVID Policy'-'Makers of ‘Crimes Against Humanity’ › American Greatness

Global Covid Summit

Thanks
    You're asking the wrong question, it presupposes trust in the institution. I think most here are disillusioned with the two-party system. That is usually the prerequisite for becoming involved in a third party.

Subject: Message from Mike Yeadon to Ivan Vilibor Sincic...\e: introduction to Member of EU parliament Mr Ivan Vilibor Sincic

Thank you, Senta.

Mr Sincic, my hat is off to you, sir! Let me say that your understanding matches mine.

What is happening now, regardless of its origins, is solely aimed at control and not health in any way.

As a simple research scientist, I can only keep telling those who will listen that every part of the driving narratives about this virus, measures etc is a lie. I say 'lie' and not 'mistake', because many of the speakers of these narrative points were educated at the same time as I was, in the same university system and worked in the same pharmaceutical environment.

We (governments advisors and I) would have received the same foundational lectures, owned the same set text books and read overlapping scientific literature. I like to say "they know what I know". I'm no cleverer than they are, nor are they.

So its absolutely the case that we are being lied to. Taking a step back, and realising that scores of countries almost simultaneously discarded their pandemic preparedness plans, which largely agreed with what WHO had on their website in 2019, and adopted the same eight or so covid lies (which I have given many interviews upon). How could this possibly be? that scores of governments and their advisors all adopted the same set of untrue statements?

The answer is hard to hear for many, but ignoring the implications for a moment, which is what prevents people reaching the correct and obvious conclusion, it is an international plan. It is coordinated. We might call it a conspiracy. There is nothing theoretical about it.

It is hard to oppose, because the mass media and internet censor everything on the guise of public safety. Ironic, because they are the ones damaging public safety.

I fear the end game, as I have for over a year: the introduction of ludicrous vaccine passports (which add not a thing to public safety) will hand totalitarian control to whoever runs the database and algos.

And most frighteningly of all, the 'booster shots'. Do not accept these. Every immunologist knows that influenza is the exception, not the rule. The rule is very slow evolution of respiratory viruses. This one has changed less than 0.3% in 18 months. Its a lie to tell us we need boosters either because immunity wanes quickly or because the 'variants' are so different, our immune systems won't recognise them.

Instead of conferring immunity, I am the most fearful I have ever been about what is actually in those glass vials. I won't be explicit here, but I genuinely fear a Holocaust, far larger than the last one.

To me, nothing else could surmount in the minds of the perpetrators the amount of pain, suffering and lasting harm they've already created. Only an outrage as large as I am suggesting logically follows from todays position and trajectory lines up all the incentives these psychopaths have.

I wish I knew how to prevent this. Rest assured I have not abandoned my post and I have no intention of "going quietly into that good night".

Thank you, Ivan.

Mike

Dr Mike Yeadon

On Thursday, 22 July 2021, 20:48:18 BST, Senta Depuydt wrote:

Dear friends,

I met Mr Sincic in Brussels a few months ago on behalf of CHD Europe, as he has been one of the only European members of Parliament to openly criticize the pandemic response within the EU.

I remember that Mr Sincic had already questioned the EMA regarding the vaccine issue on his own initiative. He would like to be in touch with you to join efforts in stopping this madness.

Here is a video in which you can hear him. I also took the opportunity to invite him to the telegram channel of D4CE but I believe personal contacts are essential.

Croatian MEP Ivan Vilibor Sincic: "The whole crisis is not so much about health as it is about control and money" - Children's Health Defense Europe

Many thanks,

Kindly to all,

Senta

Thanks
    Joe Biden

Thanks
    You are asking the wrong question. Better questions are:

1) If a political party cheated an election, do you think they would admit it or leave evidence to be found? Fraud is difficult to prove after it has occurred.
    2) If evidence were uncovered, do you think any government official, especially elected officials would disclose it to the public so that his own election can also be put under scrutiny?
    3) Do you think corporate media would report on election fraud that favored a party it has long been a part of?

It is pointless to even think about this because if it were to happen, the level of incompetence necessary to leave enough evidence to confirm it is a quite a level even for government.