starting strength gym
Page 1613 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 61311131513156316031611161216131614161516231663171321132613 ... LastLast
Results 16,121 to 16,130 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Santana View Post
    You are asking the wrong question. Better questions are:

1) If a political party cheated an election, do you think they would admit it or leave evidence to be found? Fraud is difficult to prove after it has occurred.
    2) If evidence were uncovered, do you think any government official, especially elected officials would disclose it to the public so that his own election can also be put under scrutiny?
    3) Do you think corporate media would report on election fraud that favored a party it has long been a part of?
    Respectfully, (1) is vague and irrelevant. (2) is yes. (3) is no.

The original question is the right question independent of what we deeply believe.

This claim is old and bogus. The CDC's 12% was calculated correctly. But the confusion is kind of their fault. They should have limited enrollment to women who would have definitely completed pregnancy within the study period.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Italy is hardly the focus of anyone's attention.
    With respect, some of us care, if anything as an object lesson and for the sake of our children's birthright. Otherwise, agree.

IPB, I'll be sure to sell all of my land over there after such a devastating admonition. I'll advise my family they are no longer allowed to speak in such a fashion to avoid besmirching the good name of the Repubblica.

francesco.decaro: Put the word out; IPB says no more calling Italians lazy and stupid, even by Italians.

Karl Denninger yesterday: Dear Idiot: I Will Laugh in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

He starts off with this column by one "Leonard Pitts Jr." at Yahoo: Dear unvaccinated: Bye! And don’t let the door hit you in the . . . well, you know | Opinion

It must be interesting to have a job as a "Journalist" and never ever read anything that doesn't agree with the party line. How does this fucking idiot not know about the VAERS data?

Karl says:

In fact you admit they don't work. If you believed they did work you wouldn't care about us. You might call us stupid, but that's the end of it right? You're safe, we're not. So what? You live your life and if we kill ourselves, so be it. You don't ban beer because I can drink myself to death, right?

So when -- not if, when -- you get a so-called "breakthrough" infection the evidence is you will get screwed faster, harder, and more-certainly than someone never vaccinated. You're at least as likely to die. Indeed, if you talk to clinicians they will tell you point-blank that once you get into the hospital being vaccinated has no statistical benefit on outcome. Oh sure, it appears being jabbed comes with a lower risk of death close in to your vaccination date, but remember, when you got vaccinated you also took a wildly-elevated risk of myocarditis which, on the data, progresses to heart failure a frightening part of the time within five years and which is asymptomatic until there is nothing you can do about it because the root, PAH, is not detectable from outside the body by non-invasive means. If that turns out badly five years down the road you either get a heart transplant (at six-figure cost, permanent disability and permanent dependence on anti-rejection drugs) or you're dead. Never mind those people who took the first jab, got hammered by it, couldn't go back for the second due to the risk of immediate death and now are stuck with permanent compromise from infection and wildly elevated risk of mortality. By the way that's in the data too and your demands and screaming are why those people are screwed. Just in case you missed that let me say it again: You screwed them.
    Join me with Karl on my podcast this coming Friday, available to non-subscribers on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Joe Biden
    And that is now settled. Brilliant.

Here's a question: Is there any way Trump can be elected president again?

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    With respect, some of us care, if anything as an object lesson and for the sake of our children's birthright. Otherwise, agree.
    Italy is extremely important. They were the first Western nation to cave in to the propaganda, and boy did they cave in. This largely set the stage for everything that was to follow. The lesson for kids would be sometinbg like, please don't clap to the doctors on balconies while they are murdering grandma.

Also, Italy is living proof that the US and Russian establishment are in on this together, meaning we are dealing with a global conspiracy. How else would Putin be allowed to march army troops through Bergamo, a town smack down in the middle of NATO and a town only several hundred miles away from the seat of the goddamned Vatican, thereby scaring all the Catholics in the world into believing that Armageddon was at the door?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Manhattan View Post
    Here's a question: Is there any way Trump can be elected president again?
    Why not?

It really is a shame that the world went to force when convincing was working just fine. There was never a need to get everyone on board. All that was needed was enough to get to herd immunity fast without collapsing the ICU units. Most of Canada is pretty much there now, so I don't care about the anti-vaccine crowd other than on principle of being right/wrong. Much like most people here still discussing, I want to justify my course of action and see if I could convince anyone else to even consider an alternative point of view (spoiler: I failed).

Is there a link to the study he is talking about breakthrough infections being worse? Is he talking about the video from Vanden Bossche?

starting strength coach development program
    Italy is hardly the focus of anyone's attention.
    Yeah, why is that? It seems to me like we are the epicenter of what is going on. At least in the European Union. We have a banker as prime minister, the worst restrictions in Europe, we're full of debt, we are pushing the vaccination campaign insanely (just heard today a couple people in power talking about the NEED to vaccinate kids).
    This is not a brag of course, I'm just saying whoever is pulling Italy's string is someone important I think.