starting strength gym
Page 1614 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 61411141514156416041612161316141615161616241664171421142614 ... LastLast
Results 16,131 to 16,140 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Tucker went into a rather unexpected direction the other day, with his piece about the plan of the establishment to change the demographic core of the United States through mass immigration. Of course, he was criticizing the implicit eugenics of the Left, and calling them "the real racists" - but he did also speak about "heritage Americans". That was followed by the very next day by Charlie Kirk who talked about the left's war on the white demographic of the US. It's quite an understatement to call this a turn-around for Kirk, as just a few years ago he was having people thrown out of his live events for asking questions about race.

There was also a congressman who was talking in explicitly racial terms. Is this just the conservative right trying to recuperate itself, and talk about things they should have talked about years ago? I'm not sure. It's hard to not be overly cynical about things these days. What effect does it really have on some guy just watching the TV Man talk about demographic change and The Great Replacement? What does a person who is hearing this message do with that?

I do get a sense of more and more people seeing through all these things (vax ID's, mass immigration, the latest reports of long-term economic malaise/inflation/monetary reset/corporate power grab), though.
    I hope you are right. I've never been in a color revolution before, so I don't know how far along we are. But, it's clear America is under attack by a trans-national power which has weaponized all the major global corporations, NGOs and our government against the people in this color revolution.

I stumbled on this meme which I think dovetails with your point:

https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...47ea98a137.png
    America is not divided by race, color, gender, or sexual orientation.

America is divided into wise people and fools.

And Fools divide themselves by race, color, gender, or sexual orientation.
    The fools are in charge. They divide in order to stay in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by giampierod View Post
    Most of Canada is pretty much there now, so I don't care about the anti-vaccine crowd other than on principle of being right/wrong. Much like most people here still discussing, I want to justify my course of action and see if I could convince anyone else to even consider an alternative point of view (spoiler: I failed).
    1. Who is right and who is wrong?

2. What is your course of action/point of view?

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Yeah, why is that? It seems to me like we are the epicenter of what is going on. At least in the European Union. We have a banker as prime minister
    Not just a banker, but the former president of the European Central Bank, who was ushered into power in a completely unlawful maneuver, essentially a coup. The current president of the ECB used to be head of the MMF. Italy's debt is relatively high, but I am not completely sure the debt is real. Italy has, as far as I know, the highest proportion of the workforce working in the manufacturing sector, as well as the highest proportion of GDP generated by the manufacturing sector in the world. Let us forget the trumped up north south divide as the reason for the public debt being 150 percent of GDP, it seems to me we are dealing with some extremely serious double accounting maneuvering going on here. Why is the global banking cartel so focused on Italy? And why was Italy the first Western country chosen for the propaganda?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Respectfully, (1) is vague and irrelevant. (2) is yes. (3) is no.

The original question is the right question independent of what we deeply believe.
    "Respectfully," your responses to 1 and 2 sum up the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    That's odd, I went back to read Reggie's post and it has disappeared from his timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by Luke Cook View Post
    That's odd, I went back to read Reggie's post and it has disappeared from his timeline.
    Apparently, somebody had a word with Regie.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Santana View Post
    "Respectfully," your responses to 1 and 2 sum up the problem.
    He's right, Barry. Look at your title. You are so part of The System that you may not be able to see beyond its walls. This is not meant as a dig: you are an accomplished leader deserving of respect.

I've learned the view from the outside looking in is very different than the view from within. Thus, the scifi clip I posted for you earlier. One of our worlds is about to collapse. Right now, it's not looking too good for mine.

--------------
    Here's some woo-woo by Clif High for those who partake:
    Clif High's observations - 7 minutes - what he believes our future holds

I have no idea, but it's an interesting perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    He's right, Barry. Look at your title. You are so part of The System that you may not be able to see beyond its walls. This is not meant as a dig: you are an accomplished leader deserving of respect.

I've learned the view from the outside looking in is very different than the view from within. Thus, the scifi clip I posted for you earlier. One of our worlds is about to collapse. Right now, it's not looking too good for mine.

--------------
    Here's some woo-woo by Clif High for those who partake:
    Clif High's observations - 7 minutes - what he believes our future holds

I have no idea, but it's an interesting perspective.
    This new vid is parody. Worth watching! The sci-fi vid was great too. You think you’re one and I’m the other but I see myself in a little of both. But I get the allegory of the cave or flatland of it all.

In any case my only dogma is science. (I’m still butt hurt being labeled a denier ). That aside, my only contention, and perhaps contribution, is that these are not the worst of times.

I’ll argue this with anyone and I easily accept being proven wrong. I am not helplessly institutionalized, although that is a reasonable assumption.

starting strength coach development program
    Interesting that the source pdf has been taken down.