starting strength gym
Page 1618 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 61811181518156816081616161716181619162016281668171821182618 ... LastLast
Results 16,171 to 16,180 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by mangen View Post
    Does anyone know (have experience with the documents) if the larger companies being covered by the jab mandate were able to claim grant money for hours of work lost due to quarantine and/or Covid by employees?

My company has paraded out how many hours have been lost a few times, but very few of the individuals I have talked to above the supervisor level in operations or SG&A failed to work the expected hours. I took a nap @ 2pm a couple of days, but I had started at 5am, or was working at 6pm.

Regards - Mike
    Bumping this due to giving it more thought, but not finding much in the search engines. Situation:

Company: > 2,500 employees (I find offerings for smaller companies)
    Internally claimed Hrs lost to COVID: > 85,000
    Scenarios: over 1/3 of employees lost 80 hrs or approx 20% lost 160 hrs

If said company received Fed/State funds/tax relief based upon stated hrs but most employees above actually worked the hrs remotely, is this Whistleblower material? Can the Freedom of Information Act be used to obtain relief fund information?

My situation:

Salaried
    Quarantined 160 hrs (80 for housemate that brought it home and 80 for having COVID).
    Hrs Lost: 0
    Company Timekeeping Software: Shows I worked all 160 hrs (not listed as sick, FMLA, short-term disability, etc..)

An extra: As often as companies fight OSHA/MSHA fines and lobby safety legislation, I find it strange that no company has filed suit against the proposed OSHA mandate. Must be that no company will ever fight a citation again. Maybe workers should start flooding the OSHA/MSHA hotlines with unsafe work conditions????

Telegram: Contact @AnthonyColpo
    "Of the people in hospital, 78% were vaccinated, 17% were partially vaccinated."

So 95% of hospitalized COVID patients in Victoria have been vaxxxinated.

No wonder this clown won't look at the camera.

It's not safe and it's not effective.

Subscribe: @AnthonyColpo

DeSantis on Australia: "I wonder why we would have the same diplomatic relations when they're doing that"

https://twitter.com/MichaelPSenger/s...51330021068804

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    Great, see how easy it is to say? I'm anti lockdown, no matter the situation.
    I can respect the unwavering adherence to ideology. I am not going to battle you on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Novax View Post
    Reading this just reminded me of a video my wife just showed me last night on faceTwitter or something with a local woman freaking out about kids having to get vaccinated. Turns out that a friend of her daughter got vaccinated (at school I believe) and is now in the hospital with heart failure. Apparently the poor 13 yr old kid didn’t want the vaccine, but had to get it to play soccer. I don’t even know what to say about this, except there are a lot of evil, idiotic, assholes in charge of this shit.
    It’s so sad that the kid wanted to play soccer, which would help keep her healthy, which would help her fight Covid better if she ever got it.
    There’s a special place in hell for the people doing this evil shit.
    I was sent this one by a friend... at least in this case it was someone that genuinely cared about me.

Fitness coach went unvaccinated, caught COVID twice | 9news.com

Quote Originally Posted by giampierod View Post
    I can respect the unwavering adherence to ideology. I am not going to battle you on this one.
    If you support lockdowns you have fallen prey to the propaganda.

Regarding the question of whether or not a cold war is occurring right now, it's important to remember that the vast majority of human society has essentially been one of master and slave. Outside of a brief period in ancient Greece, the last 250 years of Western democracy is an aberration.

What we're currently experiencing is less a war and more a slow and gradual return to homeostasis, totalitarianism.

The only thing slowing the process down at the moment is the 2nd Amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Spicka View Post
    I was sent this one by a friend... at least in this case it was someone that genuinely cared about me.

Fitness coach went unvaccinated, caught COVID twice | 9news.com
    Is this the same Bill Phillips that published Muscle Media 2000?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Is this the same Bill Phillips that published Muscle Media 2000?
    Yes

starting strength coach development program
    He's a showman!

This is interesting: Most Vaccinated Countries Have Most COVID Cases - Global ResearchGlobal Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

A groundbreaking preprint paper by the prestigious Oxford University Clinical Research Group, published Aug. 10 in The Lancet makes a complete mockery of the dangerous and ignorant corporations and governments who are seeking to punish the unvaccinated and promote the vaccinated. DELTA AIRLINES in the USA for instance is charging their unvaccinated employees a $200 a month “health insurance”.

But this study found vaccinated individuals carry 251 times the load of COVID-19 viruses in their nostrils compared to the unvaccinated. Vaccinated individuals therefore carry unusually high viral loads without becoming ill making them into presymptomatic superspreaders.
    In the UK according to PHE the report between the 1st February 2021 and the 15th August 2021 there have been 390 deaths among the unvaccinated population and the fully vaccinated population has suffered a total of 679 deaths.