starting strength gym
Page 1620 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 62011201520157016101618161916201621162216301670172021202620 ... LastLast
Results 16,191 to 16,200 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Imagine after 18 months of utter failure by every metric which is plain to the average person that you chalk it up to "adherence to ideology."

Don't battle; you'll lose.
    Moreover, I am just happy to see extremely fat people die, this can hardly be called an ideology.

Vaccination info fro Denninger: https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=243729

Yet the data is that four months post-vaccination there is no statistical difference between vaccinated and not when it comes to attack rates. By the CDC's own data the vaccines are worthless to protect others after four months.
    VAERS says the risk of death shortly following vaccination for Covid-19 is at least 15,386 / 200,000,000 (remember, this is "died with" not "died of" in both cases of vaccination and infection) or 7.69/100,000. This, by the way, is wildly higher than that for the flu shot (about 20-30 deaths per year across 170 million shots delivered) and thus is very unlikely to be a coincidence.

Here's the problem -- this rate of risk is per vaccine delivered. For someone under 17 the risk of the vaccine exceeds the risk of their dying from Covid-19. For someone in 18-49 the math looks better -- if you only take one shot ever. But that's not the paradigm, is it? Nope. So the risk of the vaccine over three shots a year is 21/100,000 and over six shots in total, or approximately 18 months, it is virtually the same as the disease. Yet over the first 16 months or so -- most of which was during a time when there were no vaccines -- only 20% of the population was infected. The risk is taken when you get jabbed (is certain), but the risk of infection is only taken if you get infected (is not certain.)

In other words since we now know from the CDC itself that the vaccines are not durable and must be repeated every four months for someone under 50 the cross-over of risk occurs in less than two years after which they are better off being infected. For someone under 18 they are always better off being infected.
    And yet society is proceeding as though this is not the truth, and insisting that vaccination is mandatory.

Now here's the punchline: To argue that you must take the jab "for others" the argument is in fact that you must risk your own life to save other's lives because the common good, albeit diffuse and indistinguishable from person to person, mandates you place yourself at risk of permanent disability or fatal outcome and the risk of that disabling or fatal outcome is, over time, higher than that which would occur if you did nothing and risked a natural infection.
    And this has affected our promo for Denninger's podcast with me, up this Friday: YouTube Will Ban 'Anti-Vaccine' Content – PJ Media

It's scary to see how many scientists base their opinions on popular media - not the other way around. For example, this friendly COVID update at the Broad Institute, a highly regarded biomedical research lab. Most of the slides are based on NYT graphs and Pfizer/Moderna press releases.

I understand this isn't a formal talk, and that NYT spends a lot of money on graphic design. I still think it's inappropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    He's a showman!
    The name sounded familiar and a quick search revealed he’s the Body for Life author and former CEO of EAS. The company that sold the popular Myoplex drinks. Definitely a showman, but this doesn’t look like a show to me:

Once a fitness coach, man contracted COVID twice urges people to get vaccinated - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Liao View Post
    Build Back Better, and the New Normal could be code for Year One Millenarianism and Jacobinism, and thermally doing a good job on their new Secular Religion and New Puritanism.

Secular Religion and the New Puritanism | Art of Manliness
    I'm pretty sure I went into my thoughts on the "God hole" earlier in this thread. In short, humans have evolved to have religious beliefs. Whether they have some truth to them or are totally BS, the fact remains, that shit has been in our brains for many, many generations in some form or another. With more and more people breaking away from religion entirely, they don't seem to understand that it leaves this psychological opening, and they just kinda let other things fill it. For many, because science has explained so many things, they have decided science belongs there. But it doesn't. Putting science in place of God is to the detriment of both science and the human psyche.

TFNT9: CDC and FDA vaccine committee members should resign for failing to spot safety signals

I tried to tell them that there were huge safety signals being generated in VAERS and that the CDC detection algorithm was flawed. They ignored me.

So now they get to star in their own video where I expose the total incompetence of all the committee members. Not only did they FAIL to spot over 1,000 safety signals on their own, but even after it was expressly pointed out to them, they couldn't recognize them either.

This is unacceptable. They should all resign. America deserves better than this.

On Sep 29, I asked Chair Grace Lee to respond to what I said. I will post her response if I ever hear back from her. I'm not holding my breath on that one.
    13 minute version: TFNT9: CDC and FDA vaccine committees fail to spot any safety signals (15 minute version) | Steve Kirsch

Slides: https://www.skirsch.com/covid/TFNT9.pdf

Victims of this: The testimonies project - the movie - 307,923 views

If you have the time, watch the full length presentation that Kirsch gives about the safety signals that the CDC fails to recognize. It's pretty darn important.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    The evil on display here is almost incomprehensible: Amazon.com:
    Number one best selling Nativity Set on Amazon!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post
    The name sounded familiar and a quick search revealed he’s the Body for Life author and former CEO of EAS. The company that sold the popular Myoplex drinks. Definitely a showman, but this doesn’t look like a show to me:

Once a fitness coach, man contracted COVID twice urges people to get vaccinated - YouTube
    If Phillips is involved, things are not as they seem. I wonder what might have been wrong with his immune system.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy Rich View Post

I’m thinking mostly show. When was the last time you, or anyone you know got a packet of photo prints ?

And while we are at it, where did they allow family in a Covid ICU to take pictures?

Did he have COVID? Sure, maybe, but no one gives a shit. Are they capitalizing on COVID? Yes. Maybe he will get it again and make it to CNN.