starting strength gym
Page 1624 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 62411241524157416141622162316241625162616341674172421242624 ... LastLast
Results 16,231 to 16,240 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Texan View Post
    Update on my mandatory vax or get fired situation as a fully remote healthcare IT worker. I turned in my resignation this week after 15 years. They were completely shocked and had no back up plan for my departure. Apparently I'm the only one in a department of almost 100 who didn't comply.
    What do the WSB’s say . . . “Diamond hands”?

God bless your example to the rest of us. I intend to follow it if my time comes.

Their reaction is telling - assumed obedience.

It seems to me that we have two competing paradigms in operation here. The prevailing wisdom is that the covid vaccinations are benign contributions to public health, like the smallpox vaccine, and that anyone who dares to question this is either crazy or stupid. The other side looks at the data and sees a potentially dangerous and unproven medical treatment for a disease that doesn't actually kill anybody who isn't already sick, and looks at the government's approach as fascism. It is naïve gullibility vs healthy skepticiosm. These are very odd times, very important, history in the making. Of course the history will be recorded by the winners, as it always is.

Amazing shit here: Sydney's unvaccinated warned of social isolation when COVID-...

Biden’s Vax Mandate To Be Enforced By Fining Companies $70,000 To $700,000?

And watch this from Tucker: Tucker: These are the moral priorities of the Democrats - YouTube

Very basic question: If this fucking vaccine is so wonderful, why do we have to be threatened with unemployment or violence to persuade us to get it? And if this vaccine is so fucking wonderful, why do the vaccinated have to be protected from the unvaccinated? Eight-grade science?

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    He also didn’t wear a goddamned mask.
    We are getting dangerously close to infinite regress. That’s ok with me but it’s not overly productive.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    What do the WSB’s say . . . “Diamond hands”?

God bless your example to the rest of us. I intend to follow it if my time comes.

Their reaction is telling - assumed obedience.
    Slight correction. If my employer makes the vaccine a condition of employment, I will make them fire me.

Just as they had to kick me out of a larger meeting yesterday for not wearing a mask. They did find it necessary to call me back later to present my own charts (which were on the schedule), and did not bother me at that time about my bare face.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Very basic question: If this fucking vaccine is so wonderful, why do we have to be threatened with unemployment or violence to persuade us to get it? And if this vaccine is so fucking wonderful, why do the vaccinated have to be protected from the unvaccinated? Eight-grade science?
    Same reason for quarantine for all Same reason for masks for all.

It treats “everyone” the same without discrimination. Vaccines for all just perpetuates this. They miscalculated that there are a lot of people that are avoiding taxes, child care, work off the book, etc. (same reason many don’t register to vote)

Are prisoners or illegals immigrants mandated? I really don’t know, but you see my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Texan View Post
    Update on my mandatory vax or get fired situation as a fully remote healthcare IT worker. I turned in my resignation this week after 15 years. They were completely shocked and had no back up plan for my departure. Apparently I'm the only one in a department of almost 100 who didn't comply.
    A guy that I work with has an autistic daughter. His wife became a registered CNA and is paid 50k+ a year tax free to play with her in their home and document it. She had to get the mandatory vaccine or lose her CNA license... and of course she got it.

The Witch of Australia is gone. Is this like a Cuomo type deal, or is this the good guys winning?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Vaccine mandates are ridiculously stupid. The easiest way to make the wide chasm between the groups even wider. Two of my friends won't even talk to each other anymore because of this stuff. We have all been friends for 25 years.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    The Witch of Australia is gone. Is this like a Cuomo type deal, or is this the good guys winning?
    Sounds exactly like a Cuomo-type deal. By any means necessary. Now, like Cuomo, can her replacement be worse?

She has a beautiful nose.

And let's not let this website get lost in the shuffle. Lots of actual data: Covid-19 Statistics – All the Goss