starting strength gym
Page 1625 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 62511251525157516151623162416251626162716351675172521252625 ... LastLast
Results 16,241 to 16,250 of 30199

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    I'm reading this as since 2020, more of your young compatriots have returned to the church or not?.
    They seem to be returning en masse. I should have written that the clergy has taken a stand in Croatia. Not the bishop conference mind you, they have been as obedient as the pope, but the heads of parishes. In fact, the first major open opposition to the virus regime was a priest who refused to back down last Easter, when the lockdown mania was in full swing. He said something to the tune of “Observing Easter is more important to Catholics than being a pussy at home” and called everyone in for Easter mass. The media was on him right away, but the old man didn’t give in. I am also pretty sure that the local priests were the first ones who told people to take the masks off, but I can’t be sure of this - given my employment for the other side, I risk being incinerated on the spot if I enter a church, so I can only observe from afar.

Well, Chairman Dan (well, not him but the unelected chief health officer) has decreed that all essential workers must be vaxxed by oct 15 or be out of work.

I work for a private company whose head office is in the UK, at least I am for a couple more weeks.

I'm in my 40's, planned to retire at 50, I guess it'll be a few years early if I can't convince the GM here to look the other way or declassify me as essential.

For reference, 3 of us share a 13,000 square foot workshop. Clearly a danger to humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Satch12879 View Post
    Not to turn this away from the secular, per Rip's request, but I'll say this.
    You are getting close to the line. Texas is the most religious state in the Union and Mark I think forefathers were Huguenots who were persecuted to the death by the Roman Church in France and some fled to the Americas specifically the Carolinas. They were fundamentalists (in a good way) that is why Rippetoe is a good coach. Their motto was "tenebras lux", so you see Mark has been up to his eyeballs in religion since he was a wee lad.

Take time to listen to this especially if you are Australian!
    Tanya Davies MP - Fair Work Commission exposes the lies - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    It seems to me that we have two competing paradigms in operation here. The prevailing wisdom is that the covid vaccinations are benign contributions to public health, like the smallpox vaccine, and that anyone who dares to question this is either crazy or stupid. The other side looks at the data and sees a potentially dangerous and unproven medical treatment for a disease that doesn't actually kill anybody who isn't already sick, and looks at the government's approach as fascism.
    Exactly this.
    It's frustrating when you try to talk to people and get written off as crazy - because you did research and had actual thoughts about the topic. Arg!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe
    Very basic question: If this fucking vaccine is so wonderful, why do we have to be threatened with unemployment or violence to persuade us to get it? And if this vaccine is so fucking wonderful, why do the vaccinated have to be protected from the unvaccinated? Eight-grade science?
    Eight grade science? Maybe, but these are not even scientific questions, more like 5th graders logic. My son is 11 and can debate the shit out of you. He understands these contradictions in the prevailing wisdom without needing to understand the scientific details. I'm proud of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Texan View Post
    Update on my mandatory vax or get fired situation as a fully remote healthcare IT worker. I turned in my resignation this week after 15 years. They were completely shocked and had no back up plan for my departure. Apparently I'm the only one in a department of almost 100 who didn't comply.
    Good for you!! I hope things work out finding a new job, I wish I had one for you, but I may be out of one soon.
    Hopefully this completely screws things up at your old job!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Very basic question: If this fucking vaccine is so wonderful, why do we have to be threatened with unemployment or violence to persuade us to get it? And if this vaccine is so fucking wonderful, why do the vaccinated have to be protected from the unvaccinated? Eight-grade science?
    Some of the people I know that are vaxxed are finally realizing that this isn’t the cure that will keep you from getting the COVID. Only took about 6 months. Most of the dumb asses are still glad they got it. “I’m just glad I’m keeping others safe” and “ it’s nice to know I’m protected” that kind of horse shit. Some of the stupid cunts get vaccinated simply because mr Trudeau told them to. “He just wants to keep us safe.” Yes, that globalist cocksucker just has everyone’s best interest in mind.
    To continue my rant, the governments COVID numbers are saying that about 22-35% of the weekly cases here are double vaxxed. They actually tell us that this means that the vaccine is working well, and people actually agree and thank the government for keeping us safe. Over a quarter of the weekly cases are “fully protected” (and that is the number the government actually admits to) it really sounds like these experimental vaccines are working well!!!
    Another claim of these life saving vaccines is that it will keep people who get the COVID from getting symptoms. If that’s true, we now have all these good people who did their part and got vaccinated, and are now travelling around with their vaxx passport spreading the most deadly disease in history, while they have no idea they have it. This sounds like a great idea!! Anyone remember last year (with no vaccinations) and the asymptomatic super spreaders were a big deal? I guess it’s different now.

Surprise! An anti-viral medication not developed for covid, seems to help treat covid. But damn HCQ and Ivermectin are just total BS right?

Coronavirus: Merck says experimental pill cuts worst effects of COVID-19 | CTV News

excerpt
    Among patients taking molnupiravir, 7.3% were either hospitalized or died at the end of 30 days, compared with 14.1% of those getting the dummy pill. There were no deaths in the drug group after that time period compared with eight deaths in the placebo group, according to Merck.
    And this excerpt from the wikipedia article is really encouraging

In April 2020, a whistleblower complaint by former Head of US Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA) Rick Bright revealed concerns over providing funding for the further development of molnupiravir due to similar drugs having mutagenic (DNA damaging) properties.[4] A previous company, Pharmasset, that had investigated the drug's active ingredient had abandoned it.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Let’s break this down a bit and use simpler general terms. I think it will be easier and more fun. The claim is we are at war. For the sake of brevity we both understand what “the war” is. You claim we are at war and I claim there isn’t sufficient evidence to claim war. (This is not the same as denial).

Agreed? If not, let’s straighten that out first.
    Delayed response due to having to travel and clean out belongings from yet another family member's house. Cause of death? Disinformation / Propaganda. She was too afraid to go to her doctor appointments. She was a casualty of war.

That brings us to my claim that we are at war:

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Ladies and gentlemen, you should disregard these smarmy shitheels. Stop wasting your time, money and energy on what was. If you want to survive in a protracted war, you have to be more agile than your adversary when they hold the advantage. This is fifth generation warfare. Your guns are for defense and hunting. Your mind, words and actions are the battle space shared with everyone else. They are also the weapons. You have to win this fight morally, intellectually and spiritually.
    From Fourth- and Fifth-Generation Warfare: Technology and Perceptions - DR. WASEEM AHMAD QURESHI - San Diego International Law Journal
    The composition of warfare is changing. The traditional aspects of
    waging a war are evolving: conventional techniques of warfare are in decline,
    and newer tactics and tools of warfare, such as information warfare, asymmetric
    warfare, media propaganda warfare, and hybrid warfare, are filling the
    gap, consequently blurring the lines between combatant and noncombatant,
    and between wartime and peacetime.
    :
    :
    :
    Fifth-generation warfare (5GW) is the battle of perceptions and information. 5GW is also a
    cultural and moral war, which distorts the perception of the masses to give a manipulated view of the world and politics.
    :
    :
    :
    In 5GW, violence is so discreetly dispersed that the victim is not even aware that it is a victim
    of war and the victim is not aware that it is losing the war. The secrecy
    of this warfare makes it the most dangerous warfare generation of all time.
    This warfare hides in the background, and “the most successful [fifth-generation] wars
    are wars that are never identified.”
    5GW is also a cultural and moral war, which distorts the perception of the
    masses to give a manipulated view of the world and politics.
    David A Rowe sees this war; he's trained to see it. I see it because I'm a technologist, and technology has clearly (to me) been weaponized. I've been on the "Internet" since it was only scientists exchanging data / information and debating ethics. I know what's been developed and deployed over the previous 40 years.

Anyway, I found Dr. Waseem Ahmad Qureshi's article helpful. Skim it. These methods of war were perfected on other countries
    before being deployed here. This is why foreigners like Dr Qureshi provide the best perspectives.

Listen to Laura Loomer explain that [they] deployed a weapon of war (Shadownet?) against the American people: Laura Loomer on Fox

Rip's incredible thread here serves as evidence of my claim. Review it. It's not a kinetic war, but there are casualties nonetheless....3 in my family so far, and unfortunately I expect more. They see no evidence of war. There's always some benign rationalization for each insult/attack. So, I circle the wagons around those I can save and clean up the mess after each sadly avoidable casualty.

I hope that clears up my use of the word "war" and explains my frustration with those who still can't see it. I doubt further debate on this will be of interest to anyone...nor will it be fun.

Time to go outside and enjoy life!