starting strength gym
Page 1626 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 62611261526157616161624162516261627162816361676172621262626 ... LastLast
Results 16,251 to 16,260 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    This is actually really encouraging. Should keep the kind of people that are scared by this the fuck out of our state. But just out of curiosity, why isn’t the flight attendant wearing her mask?

When an individual receives their first dose of a covid-19 vaccine, they are still classified as “unvaccinated” for several weeks after the shot. If they test positive for covid-19 in the month following the injection, they are officially registered as an “unvaccinated case.”

If the vaccine elicits physical symptoms of disease (as was reported in 50 percent of recipients in the clinical studies), this sickness is classified as a healthy immune reaction to the vaccine or is advertised as a milder sickness compared to a hypothetical case of covid.

Even though there is no way to compare a vaccine injury with a hypothetical, nonexistent case of illness, vaccinated patients are told to accept this conjecture as fact. It doesn’t matter how many drugs the patient needs to manage the pain after they get sick from the vaccine. It doesn’t matter how many times the vaccinated patient needs to see a doctor or seek the ER after being vaccinated.

The vaccinated patient is told that these issues are much better than a potential covid infection.
    Your government at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

That brings us to my claim that we are at war:

I hope that clears up my use of the word "war" and explains my frustration with those who still can't see it. I doubt further debate on this will be of interest to anyone...nor will it be fun.

Time to go outside and enjoy life!
    Sorry for your loss. I just went through a similar situation.

No we can not agree to the statement “we are at war” because there is no agreement as to what war is. 4th gen, 5th gen, … is just a fancy way of saying I don’t like the direction society is heading.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    No we can not agree to the statement “we are at war” because there is no agreement as to what war is. 4th gen, 5th gen, … is just a fancy way of saying I don’t like the direction society is heading.
    "Is that what you really think, or what they would want you to think?"
    -- V for Vendetta

With all due respect Barry, war is what it is. These sorts of tactics have been around in some form since recorded human history. It also wouldn't be the first time that some sides weren't nations whose governments voted on a formal declaration. And, as in all conflicts, the side with the newest weapons and tactics will far outpace their adversaries who refuse to adopt similar or even more advanced means.

War causes casualties, and usually the fewest from physical confrontation.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    With all due respect Barry, war is what it is. These sorts of tactics have been around in some form since recorded human history. It also wouldn't be the first time that some sides weren't nations whose governments voted on a formal declaration.
    I agree this is normal in the sense that these sorts of tactics have been around since the beginning. It’s the core of my argument.

We can’t, however, be talking about the war on drugs being the same as the civil war. Fair?

(I’m not trying to make things harder, I’m trying to establish common ground)

I think it’s almost a near certainty Covid came from the Wuhan lab. How or why it was released is something I don’t have a strong opinion on.

What we are discussing is the global response to Covid. For the sake of argument there were two possible responses. Quarantine for all and quarantine for the at risk (traditional herd immunity).

So knowing that Quarantine for all “won”, the question is, was the response an organized declaration of war to assert control over the people or was it something else?

I have argued the something else was the necessity to be fair (non discriminatory). A self inflicted trap of political correctness which is a very flawed view and suffers wicked unintentional consequences.

That’s it. I’m told I’m very wrong, which I probably am, but no one explains why.

Listen to this Psychiatrist brow beat his patient! Starts about 2 minutes in. These people are insane.

AUDIO: Psychiatrist Bullies Patient Over Vaccination Status, Admits He Got COVID-19 Despite Getting Vaxxed - National File

An acquaintance of mine had a similar experience a couple of weeks ago. She was going in to surgery and the anesthesiologist pulled this shit. She told him that she had already had COVID and he kept on going. He told her that if she didn’t get the vaccine she “WILL GET COVID!” Honestly I thought this level of derangement only existed in fiction.

On the same day that the molnupiravir's results were announced, the US government gave Merck over $1B for preorders priced at $700/dose. That's not as expensive as monoclonal antibodies and remdesivir, but it's not cheap.

NB: both Pfizer and Merck's antiviral trials exclude patients at risk of kidney or liver injury.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMx210016
    Shiva, does this update effect your analysis on the original study?
    Nah. It's wild to claim that 80+% of pregnancies miscarry. That simply doesn't comport with the real-world outcomes of the vaccinated.

I don’t think there is a war going on, but a lot of the propaganda is straight out of military handbooks. So it’s like, the governments are acting as if they were at war with their own people. Very strange.

starting strength coach development program
    Don't know if anyone is an NBA fan here, but there have been some at least 3 stars explain, very articulately, their beliefs on the vaccine and either their hesitancy, or understanding of their teammates hesitancy.

Jonathan Isaac, Draymond Green, and one other who's name escapes me.

Maybe I should watch their teams.....