starting strength gym
Page 1627 of 3020 FirstFirst ... 62711271527157716171625162616271628162916371677172721272627 ... LastLast
Results 16,261 to 16,270 of 30198

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    • starting strength seminar october 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    What we are discussing is the global response to Covid. For the sake of argument there were two possible responses. Quarantine for all and quarantine for the at risk (traditional herd immunity).
    I'm not talking just about Covid and neither has this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I agree this is normal in the sense that these sorts of tactics have been around since the beginning. It’s the core of my argument.

We can’t, however, be talking about the war on drugs being the same as the civil war. Fair?

(I’m not trying to make things harder, I’m trying to establish common ground)

I think it’s almost a near certainty Covid came from the Wuhan lab. How or why it was released is something I don’t have a strong opinion on.

What we are discussing is the global response to Covid. For the sake of argument there were two possible responses. Quarantine for all and quarantine for the at risk (traditional herd immunity).

So knowing that Quarantine for all “won”, the question is, was the response an organized declaration of war to assert control over the people or was it something else?

I have argued the something else was the necessity to be fair (non discriminatory). A self inflicted trap of political correctness which is a very flawed view and suffers wicked unintentional consequences.

That’s it. I’m told I’m very wrong, which I probably am, but no one explains why.
    You are not wrong in this analysis, but the analysis rests on shaky ground. It is based on the presumption that we are dealing with a new virus that was released into the wild, which then necessitated mitigation measures. It is equally likely, I would even say much more likely, they we are not dealing with a new virus at all, but one they has existed for hundreds of years and is a natural part of the common respiratory season.

This avenue opens up many more questions, the most important of which is why this has been done. My take is that the whole operation is an accounting coverup for a broken system of money and credit on a world-wide scale, but more so in western countries than in the rest of the world, which is why the supposed mitigation measures have been much more extreme in western countries, the severity of the measures being the highest in the most bankrupt countries. This can even be expanded to see how the crisis is much more severe in the eurozone than in the US for instance, but even at the US level, you can see how the blue states, which are traditionally much closer to a general bankruptcy, have measures much more severe than the red states, which typically keep a more reasonable budget.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I don’t think there is a war going on, but a lot of the propaganda is straight out of military handbooks. So it’s like, the governments are acting as if they were at war with their own people. Very strange.
    In other words, the governments are at war with their own people. And have laid siege on the people that choose not to submit to their demands. War is rarely kinetic, but merely the use of tactics to subjugate the opponents will to yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    I don’t think there is a war going on, but a lot of the propaganda is straight out of military handbooks. So it’s like, the governments are acting as if they were at war with their own people. Very strange.
    Because they are. Violently killing the opposition is just off the table. What's more "clean" and palatable is just making it impossible for the opposition to live. It's essentially the same thing, but without all those inconvenient photos of murderous massacres.

IS there anywhere we can look at a copy of these CDC guidelines having a double standard for vaxxed and unvaxxed? That would be pretty damning shit if it's demonstrably true. It also explains why the breakthrough infection numbers are so wildly different for the US than for many other countries.

Press conference on Monday, 9/20/2021 / Cause of Death After COVID-19 Vaccination & Undeclared Components of the COVID-19 Vaccines

Cause of death after COVID-19 vaccination & Undeclared components of the COVID-19 vaccines

On Monday, 9/20/202 in the pathological institute in Reutlingen, the results of the autopsies of eight people who died after COVID19 vaccination will be presented. The fine tissue analyses were performed by pathologists Prof. Dr. Arne Burkhardt and Prof. Dr. Walter Lang. The findings confirm Prof. Dr. Peter Schirmacher's finding that among more than 40 corpses he autopsied who had died within two weeks of COVID19 vaccination, approximately one-third of those deaths were caused by the vaccination. Microscopic details of the tissue changes will be shown during the live-streamed press conference. Prof. Dr. Werner Bergholz will report on the current parameters of the statistical recording of vaccination events.

The press conference will also present the results of the analysis of COVID-19 vaccine samples by an Austrian research group, which are in line with the findings of scientists from Japan and the USA. Undeclared metal-containing components were found in the vaccine. Visually, vaccine elements are conspicuous by their unusual shape.

The results of the investigation have led to legal and political demands, for example, for the immediate collection of information by the authorities in order to be able to assess the health risk posed to the population by the COVID-19 vaccines. For example, early signals of impaired fertility in vaccinated individuals can be examined by consulting IVF registries. Through the cancer registry, insights can be gained into the development of cancer due to the genetic modifications of the viral RNA. Suspension of COVID-19 vaccination should be considered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    Sounds exactly like a Cuomo-type deal. By any means necessary. Now, like Cuomo, can her replacement be worse?
    She has a beautiful nose.
    Colpo just posted this:
    🌑The Sky above Sydney today after NSW Premier Gladys Berejiklian announces her resignation...
    👁Intel reports the NSW Treasurer Dominic Perrotett is set to be "appointed" Premier. No election, no democracy. "Appointed".
    💰Perrotett is a hand picked globalist elite candidate - son of a high ranking World Bank official.
    ‼️Although the people of NSW are celebrating today's WIN the successor to Gulag Gladys may just be Satan himself...
    🆘Lord have mercy!

Here's something old that just got brought to my attention today. Make sure you've got the volume up and your hearings as good as it's gonna get, and watch around 52:29, when he leans in to whisper to the girl. The hot mic actually picks it up. Tell me what words you can hear in there, I've heard a few that disturb the fuck out of me, and explain how disturbed that girl looks.

Senate Ceremonial Swearing-In | C-SPAN.org

Ivermectin: From Soil to Worms, and Beyond - Blog - ISGLOBAL

"The incredible story of the drug’s discovery, impact and possible future uses.

What do penicillin, aspirin and ivermectin have in common? Apart from the fact that they rhyme, all three belong to a very select group of drugs that can claim to have had the “greatest beneficial impact on the health and well-being of humanity”.

They have at least two other things in common: all three were found in nature and all three led to a Nobel prize."

San Juan Summit: Undertreatment Cited as Cause for Deaths | Global Covid Summit

IVERMECTIN SAVE LIVES - IVERMECTIN DENIAL KILLS

Following the publication of this massive study from Argentina, involving 21,232 subjects (17,966 in the control group & 3,266 in the Ivermectin group) the TGA must IMMEDIATE reverse its ban on Ivermectin, which prohibits Australian doctors prescribing Ivermectin for Covid.

Early day of delay & procrastination by the TGA maintaining the ban is going result in more Australians covid patients filling up our hospitals & more Australians dying.

Safety and efficacy of a MEURI Program for the use of high dose ivermectin in COVID-19 patients | Zenodo

Additionally this study is likely to understate the benefits of Ivermectin. Firstly, the treatment in the study appears be Ivermectin only, not Professor Borody’s triple therapy of Ivermectin + Zinc + Doxycycline (and Vit D).

And secondly, the Ivermectin group was over represented with those deemed obese compared to the control group (36.2% v. 12.5%). So if Ivermectin was ineffective, the Ivermectin group would have expected to have worse results - not vastly better.

Craig Kelly MP
    This just published study should be the final nail in the coffin for Vaccine Passports.

The title of the study tells the story.

Any politician or bureaucrats pushing for vaccine passports is ignorant, bigoted and prejudiced. They are not following the science - they are following superstition and witchcraft.

They will be condemned by history as ABUSERS OF HUMAN RIGHTS. May they rot in hell.

No Significant Difference in Viral Load Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated, Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Groups Infected with SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant | medRxiv

starting strength coach development program
    Craig Kelly MP
    ABS data released today demonstrates that our Political leaders have been lying to us, claiming that they have been ‘’keeping us safe’’ with their policy response to Covid.

There were 71,503 deaths that occurred in the six months between January and June. This is 4,199 deaths (6.2%) more than the 2015-19 average.

For the month of June, there were 12,807 deaths, 4.4% more deaths than average, and 10.0% more than in 2020.

WHAT’S CAUSED THIS MASSIVE INCREASE IN DEATHS ??

You can’t claim Covid deaths - as there wasn’t a single covid death in Australia in the first 6 months of this year.

Further, influenza deaths have almost been non-existent this year.

This is a major scandal, but the media is again silent.

Could it be that the panicked, illogical, anti-scientific and political inspired government & health bureaucrat RESPONSE TO COVID that is the cause of this increase in deaths ?