starting strength gym
Page 1629 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 62911291529157916191627162816291630163116391679172921292629 ... LastLast
Results 16,281 to 16,290 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    I agree this is normal in the sense that these sorts of tactics have been around since the beginning. It’s the core of my argument.

We can’t, however, be talking about the war on drugs being the same as the civil war. Fair?

(I’m not trying to make things harder, I’m trying to establish common ground)

I think it’s almost a near certainty Covid came from the Wuhan lab. How or why it was released is something I don’t have a strong opinion on.

What we are discussing is the global response to Covid. For the sake of argument there were two possible responses. Quarantine for all and quarantine for the at risk (traditional herd immunity).

So knowing that Quarantine for all “won”, the question is, was the response an organized declaration of war to assert control over the people or was it something else?

I have argued the something else was the necessity to be fair (non discriminatory). A self inflicted trap of political correctness which is a very flawed view and suffers wicked unintentional consequences.

That’s it. I’m told I’m very wrong, which I probably am, but no one explains why.
    Barry, I'm not in opposition to you on this, but I think it fails to adequately explain everything on a deeper level of abstraction. I wish I could explain to you why people with power are committing worldwide seppuku, and why everyone else is allowing it to happen... but I have no idea. Zero. Zilch. Dumbfounded. Perhaps we've seen similar, but not on this scale or timeline. I suppose this is the Tzar Bomba of an empire collapsing.

We'll have to wait for it to go off to realize how bad it actually will be. I vote for incomparably bad, but I'm wrong on a lot of things.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    I suppose doing away with elections will make the process much more efficient, especially since everyone is fully aware elections are a farce.
    State premiers is Aus are not elected directly like say POTUS. It on the westminster system so the premier is the person that controls the majority of the house - ie effectively an appointee of the controlling party. Much like Speaker of the House in USA or a Prime Minister in most English style parliaments.

I have argued the something else was the necessity to be fair (non discriminatory). A self inflicted trap of political correctness which is a very flawed view and suffers wicked unintentional consequences.
    When has the government and the institutions that profit from it (entrenched bureaucrats) ever done anything in the name of fairness? From taking people's land under eminent domain to civil asset forfeiture to red lining- I have difficulty believing their first move would have been to accidentally have created all this chaos that has served them so beautifully in the name of being fair. PC culture is a little nuts but it seems to be lip service, not something practiced behind closed doors.

I'm starting to like Jovan's theory about the economics of it all. Always starting with "cui bono" is a good plan.

Quote Originally Posted by David A. Rowe View Post
    Barry, I'm not in opposition to you on this, but I think it fails to adequately explain everything on a deeper level of abstraction. I wish I could explain to you why people with power are committing worldwide seppuku, and why everyone else is allowing it to happen... but I have no idea. Zero. Zilch. Dumbfounded. Perhaps we've seen similar, but not on this scale or timeline. I suppose this is the Tzar Bomba of an empire collapsing.

We'll have to wait for it to go off to realize how bad it actually will be. I vote for incomparably bad, but I'm wrong on a lot of things.
    I suggest The Lucifer Principle by Bloom. He makes what is, in my view, a very effective argument that what we know as "evil" is one of nature's strategies and is woven into our biology. It sheds a very interesting light on events of late.

Yes my analysis is shaky. Of course. But it is somewhat independent of what the virus is. As is yours.

Your analysis of intent is a strong possibility. It answers the hard point of global coordination, and financial manipulation is always a go-to, the same way a dead wife automatically means a suspicious husband.

Another theory I was keen on is the global response was the only way to keep Trump from re-election, but I can’t reconcile how the world fully cooperated.
    I think that getting rid of Trump was a bonus, not the main action, because I think the financial trouble is primarily centered around the euro.

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It seems to me that the use of military style propaganda is not as a tool to wage war on the populace, but a diversion tactic used to distract the public for long enough for the shifting of money to take place. They do not need to keep the diversion going on forever, just long enough for the accountants to do their thing.
    Manufactured Crisis - twitter

Is this true? ^

The United States is being attacked on EVERY dimension. It's not just the virus, it's not just the obvious racially divisive and medically dangerous propagandas, it's not just the destruction of our history / culture, it's not the just the complete lack of justice / rule of law, it's not just the fake elections, it's not just the CORRUPT FISA courts and the serial impeachments, it's not just the open borders, it's not just the importation of military aged unvetted combat hardened men, it's not just the fake bioweapon followed by dictated medical protocols KNOWN to kill (the true bioweapon), it's not just the purposeful removal of skilled medical professionals from our hospitals...ad nauseum.

I could go on and on and on. But, there will always be people who say..."oh, there goes KrazyKit again. It's not really war, he just doesn't like the way culture is progressing".

I'd like to know what needs to happen before some of you guys call this war? What is the red line for you?

Don't you guys understand that countries do not exist to our enemy? Governments and transnational corporations are their tools...sometimes their weapons. The moment the majority of the people can see this, we start winning.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Don't know if anyone is an NBA fan here, but there have been some at least 3 stars explain, very articulately, their beliefs on the vaccine and either their hesitancy, or understanding of their teammates hesitancy.

Jonathan Isaac, Draymond Green, and one other who's name escapes me.

Maybe I should watch their teams.....
    Well Kyrie Irving is the biggest star and unfortunately the weirdest(believes the Earth is flat). Bradley Beal and Andrew Wiggins are also unvaccinated. I believe Draymond is vaccinated but has made statements that he doesn't think players should be mandated to do it. Either way its nice to see at least a few of them speaking out against it

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    Don't know if anyone is an NBA fan here, but there have been some at least 3 stars explain, very articulately, their beliefs on the vaccine and either their hesitancy, or understanding of their teammates hesitancy.

Jonathan Isaac, Draymond Green, and one other who's name escapes me.

Maybe I should watch their teams.....
    Pretty solid statement here:

https://twitter.com/GarysheffieldJr/...one-freedom%2F

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Le Comte View Post
    State premiers is Aus are not elected directly like say POTUS. It on the westminster system so the premier is the person that controls the majority of the house - ie effectively an appointee of the controlling party. Much like Speaker of the House in USA or a Prime Minister in most English style parliaments.
    So your president is essentially your Nancy Pelosi. May God have mercy on your nation.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovan Dragisic View Post
    It seems to me that the use of military style propaganda is not as a tool to wage war on the populace, but a diversion tactic used to distract the public for long enough for the shifting of money to take place. They do not need to keep the diversion going on forever, just long enough for the accountants to do their thing.
    The money shifting IS the war. If someone is taking away your ability to live, they are killing you. If they are taking away your ability to be free and pursue happiness, they are conquering you.