starting strength gym
Page 1630 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 63011301530158016201628162916301631163216401680173021302630 ... LastLast
Results 16,291 to 16,300 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    J&J Vaccine Possibly Linked To Two More Serious Health Conditions, EU Regulator Finds | ZeroHedge

Good to revisit the history of bioethics in USA at this point in time.

Tuskegee Experiment: The Infamous Syphilis Study
    Tuskegee Experiment: The Infamous Syphilis Study - HISTORY

in order to track the disease’s full progression, researchers provided no effective care as the study's African American participants experienced severe health problems including blindness, mental impairment—or death.

@RWMaloneMD

Whoa. I claim there is no way "they" can explain this one: death is proportional to dose. If that's not "causality" I don't know what is. Remember: CDC and FDA say that you can't determine causality from VAERS. Really? Then what is this? Coincidence? Here's the source: Spike Protein, a Dose Dependent Killer? | by Kamal Mokeddem | Oct, 2021 | Medium
    Steve Kirsch on Gab: '' - Gab Social

The Vaccine Safety Signals Everyone Can See - Except Alleged Felons at the CDC & FDA, That Is - by James Lyons-Weiler - Popular Rationalism

Current Volume | Science, Public Heal

Vaccine resources

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderFun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gilead
    CDC allows hospitals to classify dead vaxxed people as “unvaccinated” | Principia Scientific Intl.
    IS there anywhere we can look at a copy of these CDC guidelines having a double standard for vaxxed and unvaxxed? That would be pretty damning shit if it's demonstrably true. It also explains why the breakthrough infection numbers are so wildly different for the US than for many other countries.
    At first glance, the claim seems bogus. Those CDC reports correctly, separately categorize the partially vaccinated, and exclude them from the main analysis. State dashboards also make that distinction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    When has the government and the institutions that profit from it (entrenched bureaucrats) ever done anything in the name of fairness?

The entire progressive tax structure is based on “fairness”, the ACA and related health programs are based on “fairness”, all social spending is based on “fairness”, affirmative action, gender equality, corporate hiring policies, canceling mr potato head, …….

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    I could go on and on and on. But, there will always be people who say..."oh, there goes KrazyKit again. It's not really war, he just doesn't like the way culture is progressing".

I’ve been accused of coming from another galaxy.

I’m currently in Northern Virginia, where are you?

The money shifting IS the war. If someone is taking away your ability to live, they are killing you. If they are taking away your ability to be free and pursue happiness, they are conquering you.
    Sure, but again, you are the collateral damage, not the goal. The goal is the preservation of the system, even though its preservation is mathematically impossible. You can read about this in Volume III of The Capital, but for a newer perspective, Denniger's Leverage is good enough. I understand that being collateral damage might lead someone to think there is a war waged against them, but like many people, groups, nations and ethnicities throughout history, one is simply railing against the inevitable. Now, we can tie this in to the general idea in which there exists a perpetual war between the state and its citizens, but I don't want to derail this into anarchist theory. It would also not be very productive, because this is an eternal truth.

As far as this situation is concerned, my thesis is this, very simplified - monetary mismanagement in the eurozone has precipitated the mother of all financial crises in history, which had to be alleviated by external means. Historically, the solution to this would be warfare, but no one is keen on a world war (and there is no one to fight it anyway), so the next course of action is inventing a health crisis. There is very simple evidence of this, I can present it with a question - where is the price inflation?

So your president is essentially your Nancy Pelosi. May God have mercy on your nation.
    Well I'm not Austalian, but still no. We are talking about a state premier in the Australian system which is some strange hybrid of US constitutional and Westminster systems. The point is that rallying that her replacement is not elected without understanding their overall system is just silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post

I could go on and on and on. But, there will always be people who say..."oh, there goes KrazyKit again. It's not really war, he just doesn't like the way culture is progressing".

I'd like to know what needs to happen before some of you guys call this war? What is the red line for you?

Don't you guys understand that countries do not exist to our enemy? Governments and transnational corporations are their tools...sometimes their weapons. The moment the majority of the people can see this, we start winning.
    So, you may be crazy/right or not. I have no clue. But what is your solution? What is the rank and file supposed to do to push back, and 'start winning'?

The Draymond statement was exactly what I was referring to. And I don't think the other NBA guy wasn't Kyrie; thought I saved it but didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Arnold View Post
    Well Kyrie Irving is the biggest star and unfortunately the weirdest(believes the Earth is flat). Bradley Beal and Andrew Wiggins are also unvaccinated. I believe Draymond is vaccinated but has made statements that he doesn't think players should be mandated to do it. Either way its nice to see at least a few of them speaking out against it

Pretty solid statement here:

https://twitter.com/GarysheffieldJr/...one-freedom%2F

I've mentioned supply chain issues before. This is not getting nearly enough attention: Cargo ships anchored off NY and LA face 4-WEEK wait to unload amid unprecedented supply chain crisis | Daily Mail Online

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

Molnupiravir: Merck's New Drug - A Wonder Or Incipient Slaughter? in [Market-Ticker-Nad]

So your president is essentially your Nancy Pelosi. May God have mercy on your nation.
    We don't have Presidents. Leaders of either State or Federal are elected by members of a particular party. Only parties are voted for not the leaders as in the US. Premiers are governors of States, Prime Ministers are leaders of countries under a Westminster system, the head of State is still the Queen of England, her representative is the Governor general, we are not a republic yet. We have no real equivalent of a Nancy Pelosi, that is a peculiarity of the US Presidential system. She is the real power behind the US President, technically she is the self appointed head of State in the US whether wanted or not.

Molnupiravir the new Ivermectin?

Antiviral game changer - YouTube

Improper administration of the vaccine, accidentally intravenously rather than properly intramuscularly, is causing heart inflammation: Study: Vaccines Being Administered Incorrectly - YouTube

starting strength coach development program
    Craig Kelly MP
    HUGE : LATEST UK DATA CONFIRMS THE ‘FULLY VACCINATED’ ARE MORE LIKELY TO CATCH COVID THAN THE UNVACCINATED

Although the data has some caveats, it unequivocally confirms what many leading experts feared; that the so-called ‘fully vaccinated’ are MORE likely to catch covid than the unvaccinated.

This confirms that Berejiklian misled or lied to the public claiming she ‘would not want to around the unvaccinated’’

And that Dan Andrews misled or lied to the public claiming "this is a pandemic of the unvaccinated" - the data shows the exact opposite.

Just look at some of the numbers; for the 40-49 age group, covid cases amongst the unvaccinated are 739.5/100k - but for the double dosed they are 66% HIGHER (1,225.5/100k)

WHY IS THE MEDIA FAILING TO REPORT THIS ?
    It should be headline news - so please share this, because our media will suppress the truth.
    https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_39.pdf

Schrödinger's Bat:

COVID vaccine mandates are necessary because the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn't protect the protected.

Credit to Professor Michael Palmer at University of Waterloo for bringing this to my attention.
    @SteveKirsch

Special Report | ועדת החקירה ×”×זרחית

Bombshell: Spanish Nursing Homes Beat COVID with Zero Deaths, Hospitalizations or Vaccines - American Liberty Report

Ted Nugent speaking to the sheep in their own langauge. Priceless.
    Telegram: Contact @AnthonyColpo

India'''s Ivermectin Blackout: The Secret Revealed | ZeroHedge

"Two days ago, just seven fresh positive cases were reported from Uttar Pradesh. Kerala reported 215 deaths on August 25, while Uttar Pradesh only reported two deaths. In fact, no deaths have been reported from Uttar Pradesh in recent days. There are only 345 active cases in Uttar Pradesh now while Kerala’s figure is at 1.7 lakh - or 170,000."

"Kerala has done a much better job in vaccination coverage with 56% of its population being vaccinated with one dose and 20% of the population being fully vaccinated with a total of 2.66 crore - or 26.6 million - doses being administered.

Uttar Pradesh had given over 6.5 crore - or 65 million - doses, the maximum in the country, but only 25% of people have got their first dose while less than 5% of people are fully vaccinated. Given the present COVID numbers, Uttar Pradesh seems to be trumping Kerala for the tag of the most successful model against COVID."

By September 12, 2021, Livemint reported that 34 districts were declared COVID-free or had no active cases. Only 14 new cases were recorded in the entire state of Uttar Pradesh.
    On September 22, 2021, YouTube hosted a video by popular science blogger Dr. John Campbell detailing the Uttar Pradesh success story. He gave a breakdown of the ingredients and dosages of the magical medicine home treatment kit responsible for eradicating COVID in Uttar Pradesh. The same kit was also used in the state of Goa.
    Dr. John Campbell broke India's Ivermectin Blackout wide open on YouTube by revealing the formula of the secret sauce, much to the dismay of Big Pharma, the WHO, and the CDC. Readers will want to watch this before it is taken down. See mark 2:22.
    Each home kit contained the following: Paracetamol tablets [tylenol], Vitamin C, Multivitamin, Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin 12 mg [quantity #10 tablets], Doxycycline 100 mg [quantity #10 tablets]. Other non-medication components included face masks, sanitizer, gloves and alcohol wipes, a digital thermometer, and a pulse oximeter. See mark 2:33.
    Campbell reports that the exciting things in the kit that grabbed his attention were: Zinc, Vitamin D3, Ivermectin, and secondary antibiotic treatment. "Interesting, that’s what the government decided to give." See mark 3:40