starting strength gym
Page 1631 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 63111311531158116211629163016311632163316411681173121312631 ... LastLast
Results 16,301 to 16,310 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    There are 3 primary outlooks people take with relation to meaning and life.

1. “There is a God.. I am not God, I must find my way to God.” (Religion, spirituality) 82-87% of the population.

2. “There is no God, therefore I am God, I can make the rules.” (Malignant Narcissism) 10-15%

3. “ There is no God, I am not God, I can choose to find individual meaning in a meaningless life.” ( Enlightened, Awakened, Nothingness) 2-5%.

#2 is on the rise… #1 is on decline…#3 stays steady. This is why we see what we are seeing. #1 kept #3 in check for a long time. #3 tries and is often successful at mimicking both #1 and #3. With # 1 on the decline, more unintelligent people are following and falling for #2.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Improper administration of the vaccine, accidentally intravenously rather than properly intramuscularly, is causing heart inflammation: Study: Vaccines Being Administered Incorrectly - YouTube
    Again, I highly doubt this is happening. Think about how the delt is built and the size of the veins that might be around the injection site.
    The better explanation is the bio distribution issues.
    Plus you can compare this with results from countries that draw back to check for blood before administering.

Improper administration of the vaccine, accidentally intravenously rather than properly intramuscularly, is causing heart inflammation: Study: Vaccines Being Administered Incorrectly - YouTube
    The first thing you learn about IM injection is how to aspirate the needle. But nurses aren't always that bright.

The wife and I were talking about this.

Would make sense about the myocarditis and stroke thing associated with the vaccine if you shot the vaccine right into the blood vessels (or partially so) .... instead of the muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdcoast_slope View Post
    There are 3 primary outlooks people take with relation to meaning and life.

1. “There is a God.. I am not God, I must find my way to God.” (Religion, spirituality) 82-87% of the population.

2. “There is no God, therefore I am God, I can make the rules.” (Malignant Narcissism) 10-15%

3. “ There is no God, I am not God, I can choose to find individual meaning in a meaningless life.” ( Enlightened, Awakened, Nothingness) 2-5%.

#2 is on the rise… #1 is on decline…#3 stays steady. This is why we see what we are seeing. #1 kept #3 in check for a long time. #3 tries and is often successful at mimicking both #1 and #3. With # 1 on the decline, more unintelligent people are following and falling for #2.
    This is a brilliant breakdown. My only criticism would be to say that 2 has more influence and has had more influence than you give it credit for, unless there's a typo. The battle is between 1 and 2, not 1 and 3. 3 can become 1, but 2 is diametrically opposed to 1.

Quote Originally Posted by gilead View Post
    Again, I highly doubt this is happening. Think about how the delt is built and the size of the veins that might be around the injection site.
    The better explanation is the bio distribution issues.
    Plus you can compare this with results from countries that draw back to check for blood before administering.
    Yes. Furthermore, the study’s title (and thus the YouTuber’s video) doesn’t actually follow from the study’s results, which show worrying outcomes for the IM group.

Importantly, none of the IM or IV mice died, got sick, or even became lethargic. Yet, autopsy revealed heart muscle necrosis and WBC infiltration in 100% of both groups, compared to 0% of the controls.

They Want to EVICT All Unvaccinated People From Their Homes! - YouTube

I know this is California, but damn, do these people HAVE a limit? They won't even listen to what the petition is about.
    Is it just California?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I've mentioned supply chain issues before. This is not getting nearly enough attention: Cargo ships anchored off NY and LA face 4-WEEK wait to unload amid unprecedented supply chain crisis | Daily Mail Online
    What's happening here is very much like what happened with lumber prices. At the beginning of the pandemic, automakers cancelled orders for these parts believing car sales would decline, and they were wrong. Meanwhile, electronics sales kept growing in other industries. Televisions, computers, phones, game consoles. Capacity worldwide was tooled to make what would actually sell. Now automakers want their orders filled again, but there's just nowhere to go.

There's a scramble on to build additional chip manufacturing capacity everywhere, but that does not happen overnight and also has some very specific site demands, like large volumes of pure water. The biggest manufacturer right now is Taiwan's TSMC, and they're already delivering water to some of their factories by truck to keep up with droughts.

starting strength coach development program
    Another pro-vaxxx passport asshole from NSW resigns:

Pro-vaccine passport Barilaro resigns from politics - Rebel News