starting strength gym
Page 1633 of 3018 FirstFirst ... 63311331533158316231631163216331634163516431683173321332633 ... LastLast
Results 16,321 to 16,330 of 30180

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    You aspirate the syringe so that you don't shove a cc of oil into your blood, where it doesn't belong. I have only once aspirated blood into the syringe, so it doesn't happen often, but it does happen and it only takes about 2 seconds. So you do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    I've mentioned supply chain issues before. This is not getting nearly enough attention: Cargo ships anchored off NY and LA face 4-WEEK wait to unload amid unprecedented supply chain crisis | Daily Mail Online

__________________________________________________ ____________________________

Molnupiravir: Merck's New Drug - A Wonder Or Incipient Slaughter? in [Market-Ticker-Nad]
    Clearly, we need more immigration. There are plenty of hungry, young workers all over the third world world eager to come to this great country and do the jobs Americans obviously won't at a salary that helps keep prices low and profits reasonably high, which helps everybody!. We need to expedite our immigration process so we can bring them here and help solve this dire labor shortage. That's why both Republicans and Democrats need to come together to solve this labor crisis. After all, this cotton isn't going to pick itself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Jackson View Post
    Improper administration of the vaccine, accidentally intravenously rather than properly intramuscularly, is causing heart inflammation: Study: Vaccines Being Administered Incorrectly - YouTube
    Something tells me this is fake news pushed by the manufacturers: "Its not the vaccine thats bad, its the administration of it!"

Over the past 5 years I, a retarded amateur , have administered weekly (sometimes more often) TRT injections intramuscularly (IM) into my body and never, not once, did I "accidentally" inject myself intravenously. This is horse shit.

You aspirate the syringe so that you don't shove a cc of oil into your blood, where it doesn't belong. I have only once aspirated blood into the syringe, so it doesn't happen often, but it does happen and it only takes about 2 seconds. So you do it.
    You only do this if you care.

Cryptocurrency Explained: All the ships are sinking (Currency Wars II) - YouTube

I wanted to share with you this video, by one of the biggest experts on Bitcoin, and a great speaker.
    This is a metaphore that perfectly and eloquently describes the mechanism of a State. Although the target is currencies, it works with everything, especially with covid.
    I think it's worth a listen.
    I also think if Rip wants to know more about Bitcoin, Andreas is the guy to talk to

'''Not Supposed To Happen''': US State With Highest Vaxx Rate Sees Record Surge In COVID Cases | ZeroHedge

Yes, the smartest thing to do is protect the protected from the unprotected.

Vermont — 76% of September Covid deaths were Fully Vaccinated… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

“Just eight of the 33 Vermonters who died of Covid in September were unvaccinated.”
    Yes, we are "anti-vax crazies."

Barry, what does Don Lemon and Rick Maddow say about this data?

Vermont — 76% of September Covid deaths were Fully Vaccinated… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Yes, we are "anti-vax crazies."

Barry, what does Don Lemon and Rick Maddow say about this data?
    Follow the science.

Quote Originally Posted by mpalios View Post
    So, you may be crazy/right or not. I have no clue. But what is your solution? What is the rank and file supposed to do to push back, and 'start winning'?
    First Follower: Leadership Lessons from Dancing Guy

Although we each have our own spin on "the dance", Rip & Steph started it. The common theme seems to be build upon individual freedom, question everything and think for yourself.

Light is the enemy's kryptonite. We win via a Global Awakening that melts away decades of brainwashing.

starting strength coach development program
    all those joining the dancing guy could just as well have been all those joining the vaccination line..
    either way a valid lesson