starting strength gym
Page 1634 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 63411341534158416241632163316341635163616441684173421342634 ... LastLast
Results 16,331 to 16,340 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    all those joining the dancing guy could just as well have been all those joining the vaccination line..
    either way a valid lesson
    The difference is....
    No government propagandized that guy's dance. Rachel Maddow didn't man-splain it to him either. Nor was it astroturfed by some hidden Sorus' funded NGO.

His dance is an organic freak-flag expression of truth as he sees it...and it organically resonated with others.

THE COVIDIAN CULT: HOW PEOPLE WERE BRAINWASHED TO ACT LIKE STUPID SCARED SHEEP OVER A FLU VIRUS
    THE COVIDIAN CULT: HOW PEOPLE WERE BRAINWASHED TO ACT LIKE STUPID SCARED SHEEP OVER A FLU VIRUS
    A cult used to be a small band of weirdos worshipping an even weirder guru, hiding away from scrutiny in a commune. But now the majority of the world's population has drunk the Kool-Aid, living in terror because of a flu virus with a survival rate of almost 100% (FACT). Why? How did billions of people simultaneously come to act like such gullible idiots?

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Texan View Post
    Update on my mandatory vax or get fired situation as a fully remote healthcare IT worker. I turned in my resignation this week after 15 years. They were completely shocked and had no back up plan for my departure. Apparently I'm the only one in a department of almost 100 who didn't comply.
    Well Tall Texan, my reckoning day is nigh upon me.

(I posted this on the network, and am reposting for a wider audience here.)

Any advice or strategy on how to fight against an employer's vaccine mandate ? My employer, a large aerospace firm, is finally pushing this through, and are proud of their compliance with Biden. It is now a condition of employment, and we have until Dec 8 to comply. I will not be complying. The mandate is irrational, therefore cannot be lawful (law depends on rationality), and is therefore unconstitutional (this also means it is /not/ a lawful order for military personnel). I would like to push that argument to the highest levels with a lawyer. However, in the short term, I intend to request an exemption from my employer. This one from the National Catholic Bioethics Center states it quite well, and is particularly authentic, as I claim to be an orthodox (lower-case) Catholic. I do think it applies to all people, through natural law principles.

NCBCVER.pdf (squarespace.com)

Our HR department will be reviewing the exemptions. I do not expect an adequate appraisal from them. If not, I suppose they'll have to walk me out some time after Dec 8 - I will not
    resign.

Tall Texan led the way.

Watch this. Best thing I've seen in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    Any advice or strategy on how to fight against an employer's vaccine mandate ? My employer, a large aerospace firm, is finally pushing this through, and are proud of their compliance with Biden. It is now a condition of employment, and we have until Dec 8 to comply. I will not be complying. The mandate is irrational, therefore cannot be lawful (law depends on rationality), and is therefore unconstitutional (this also means it is /not/ a lawful order for military personnel). I would like to push that argument to the highest levels with a lawyer. However, in the short term, I intend to request an exemption from my employer. This one from the National Catholic Bioethics Center states it quite well, and is particularly authentic, as I claim to be an orthodox (lower-case) Catholic. I do think it applies to all people, through natural law principles.
    I have been on vacation and haven't checked work email, but before I left there was still no mandate guidance. Given your news, I'm a little nervous to check.

Something to consider: If you take a testing exemption, you are submitting yourself to random house arrest, depending on how the PCR threshold is set at any given time. And if Australia is any guide, that house arrest will eventually become camp arrest. Do not take the "test out" option lightly.

There can be no compromises with these people. Every option they give you is a trap. I can't tell you what to do, but we are all going to have to grow some balls to win this fight. There are probably no slick and clever strategies that are going to save your own ass. And if they did, would you really want to live with that while others get canned for growing some balls? It is more likely going to come down to enough people saying "BACK THE FUCK OFF" that will put an end to this.

Personally, I am not going to quit. I just won't submit test results and see what they do. Since I don't have a family to care for, and can take higher risks, I am also willing to try and be the "dancing man". But since I'm an engineer, and not a particularly charismatic individual, I have been putting a lot of time and thought into designing my "dance". I have some ideas, but they don't involve any slick legal tricks. It will be rhetorical and aimed squarely at sparking more non-compliance, rather than engaging in self centered negotiation with legal and upper management. For better or worse, I am going to practice what I preach.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Follow the science.
    15 year-old California boy killed by Covid Vaccine… – CITIZEN FREE PRESS

Getting harder to ignore. They will anyway.

They will also ignore this very interesting fact: AG Merrick Garland's Daughter Married to Co-Founder of Education Company Selling Critical Race Theory Resource Material to School Districts - The Last Refuge

Psychopathy is the dominant paradigm in 2021. Do not question the fact that deaths are necessary.

And people think they can make a "weekly testing" compromise with these genocidal maniacs. No, you fucking can't.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    I have been on vacation and haven't checked work email, but before I left there was still no mandate guidance. Given your news, I'm a little nervous to check.

Something to consider: If you take a testing exemption, you are submitting yourself to random house arrest, depending on how the PCR threshold is set at any given time. And if Australia is any guide, that house arrest will eventually become camp arrest. Do not take the "test out" option lightly.

There can be no compromises with these people. Every option they give you is a trap. I can't tell you what to do, but we are all going to have to grow some balls to win this fight. There are probably no slick and clever strategies that are going to save your own ass. And if they did, would you really want to live with that while others get canned for growing some balls? It is more likely going to come down to enough people saying "BACK THE FUCK OFF" that will put an end to this.

Personally, I am not going to quit. I just won't submit test results and see what they do. Since I don't have a family to care for, and can take higher risks, I am also willing to try and be the "dancing man". But since I'm an engineer, and not a particularly charismatic individual, I have been putting a lot of time and thought into designing my "dance". I have some ideas, but they don't involve any slick legal tricks. It will be rhetorical and aimed squarely at sparking more non-compliance, rather than engaging in self centered negotiation with legal and upper management. For better or worse, I am going to practice what I preach.
    The legal approach is intended to protect my son and daughter, whom are going through the same thing, with more serious consequences - they haven’t yet completed their higher education. And no one one in their respective communities is standing up - no obvious strength in numbers. Many parents at my daughter’s college did object as a group to the college admin. That went nowhere.

Though society could turn on a dime if it wanted to, I don’t see it happening - despite my continued tiny futile protests.

Root causes need to be addressed. The Biden admin is irrational, and is weaponizing government because they don’t have popular support. But they have large-scale cooperation, so it needs to be taken down on its own ground and its own terms. The creature did say “have at it”.

It’s consistent with what I’ve heard from med students when they were learning how to make similar decisions on “who gets this one liver” in med school. The smoker, old person, talented person, or young person (etc).

They’re just adding a new category.