starting strength gym
Page 1636 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 63611361536158616261634163516361637163816461686173621362636 ... LastLast
Results 16,351 to 16,360 of 30035

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Today I had the odd thought that Vox Day was my drill instructor and Mark Rippetoe is my seargent. They had to weed out the gammas and beat out any gamma tendencies of the remaining.

What if a social media AI was directing our actions to a purpose. And they knew about this in the 90s. And they even made a movie about it. It's called The Truman Show.

Yeah, go ahead and make the "that's insane" or "complete nonsense" remarks. I had the thought and I'm sharing it. Get over it.
    Social media AI is stupid. Ir is just an aggregation of human stupidity. This is a good instinct, but I am afraid that the whole thing is not a calculated move, but a collection of our failings, which is why it was successful until two years ago. They simply didn’t have enough data for anything else. Now that they have started to implement heavy duty social media censorship and social planning based on the collected data, pretty much everybody sees how hollow it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Texan View Post
    Good luck to you. I was the only one to fight it in a department of about 100. If you have enough peers ready to stand with you, I dont see how the company can move forward with their bullshit mandate.

I spent about an hour submitting my religious exemption, based on ethical concerns with several links to court cases. It was denied with no reason given, only saying did not meet the exemption criteria.

A friend referred me to the following: Home - Liberty Justice Center. Haven't contacted them yet, but 100% planning to do so. This friend was also against the mandate, but just found out he was having twins and decided it was in the best interest of his family for him to get the shot. After I let him know why I was leaving, he decided to leave the organization anyways for another opportunity, with my departure being the catalyst. Point being, be vocal. If you wait until the end like I did, you feel like you're the only one holding out.
    Local leadership is holding a Q&A call tomorrow morning about the mandate flowdown. Here's the turd I'd like to throw into the punchbowl. Is it an accurate turd? It is about the FDA "bait 'n switch" observation. It is tactical, not strategic.
    Legally, there is no FDA approved vaccine available in the USA right now. The FDA approved Comirnaty, for the future. Comirnaty has not yet been distributed in the US. The only vaccine available in the US is EUA only - research name BNT162N2.

There are two separate legal entities, Comirnaty and BNT162N2, and the FDA only approved one of them - Comirnaty.

At the same time, the FDA is saying that the formulations are the same. Nonetheless, the legal distinction remains.

There cannot be a legal mandate for something that's not FDA approved, even if it is claimed to have the same ingredients as something else which /is/ FDA approved (which is unavailable).

So, yesterday I got fired from my food delivery company, because a piece of shit scumbag human being of a security guard at the mall I was working at, called them and said I don't wear a mask.
    No one else gave a shit. Not even his other guard friends. Mcdonald made a lot of noise once but that was it. Every other restaurant did not complain or care. Even all the masked sheep didn't care. But this one guy, I talked to him, peacefully and explained to him that he could've just as well ignored it and we both would've had our paycheck, I was only there to work. But no, he had to prove something to himself apparently and go on with it. He could've called the police and I would've been fine with it, cause I simply wouldn't have paid the 400 euro fine they would've given me. But he wanted me not to work anymore.
    How much of a useless piece of shit must you be, to stop a young guy from doing the only job he can without being blackmailed with the vaccine passport and bringing money home, just because you feel like it? Why would he take that personally? Me not wearing a mask had no repurcussions whatsoever on him. He gained nothing from this.

Anyway, I knew this was coming sooner or later.
    I'll try working for other food delivery companies and see if it works out that way. Or I'll find a solution.
    Every time they attack me I get more non-compliant.
    And that security guard is lucky, very lucky, I am not a violent person, because my intentions to hurt him were really bad.
    But I can think, and I know that would only lead to more problems, not solve the one I have.

This saturday I'm probably going to the protest in Rome. More people have started protesting the last couple weeks, tens of thousands in a few major cities, that's way more than a couple months ago. And the news doesn't even mention it. So you know they are worried.

The wave of depression that's coming is not pretty, and they will try to make us drown to save themselves.

For everyone not wanting to submit to the vaccine mandates in order to keep the job: In case you are not terribly indebted and can tolerate a month or two of being without a job, why worry? There is such an acute shortage of workers all over the world, you will probably be able to find new, likely even better jobs really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    As for the tax structure, if things were fair we'd not have an income tax, but rather various taxes on what is bought.
    A plutocrat's paradise, then.

IPB

How is he not in youtube jail for these posts? I would assume he's breaking every rule those aholes have....

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Reid View Post
    Some of JP's finest work - hilarious and absolutely poignant. That's for posting Rip. I'm gonna get some great mileage out of this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Panda View Post
    I think i've just been "man-splained" ;-)

I liked my alternate perspective.
    I also like Dancing Guy but i would have remained sitting on the grass with my beer, i just hate fucking dancing..
    Well yea...that's a great approach if preserving your virginity for marriage is the goal. Ask me how I know.
    But, "dancing" is just the metaphor and so is getting laid.

Quote Originally Posted by anticausal View Post
    Today I had the odd thought that Vox Day was my drill instructor and Mark Rippetoe is my seargent. They had to weed out the gammas and beat out any gamma tendencies of the remaining.

What if a social media AI was directing our actions to a purpose. And they knew about this in the 90s. And they even made a movie about it. It's called The Truman Show.

Yeah, go ahead and make the "that's insane" or "complete nonsense" remarks. I had the thought and I'm sharing it. Get over it.
    I clearly remember the day I decided to walk away from the corporate world. My motivation was not money. I simply realized that the corporate world is for Losers. It was a subtle thing for me to recognize at the time. You, on the other hand, are being clobbered over the head with that message.

Perhaps it's your time to be your own boss....or actually, to have many bosses any of which you can fire at any time? They are called customers.

Look how this anesthesiologist is treated after 15 years of loyal service:
    Dr. Chris Rake removed from UCLA for being Unvaccinated

I really feel for this guy. It's too bad he didn't figure it out years ago when the message was more subtle. Time to get creative, Dr Rake. Your giant corporate competition is slow moving with many weaknesses to target. And your future customers (like me) are waiting for you to create a healthcare alternative that doesn't purposefully poison and kill.

In my latest video, I ask John Su for the "correct" URF. Since I don't want to be accused of spreading misinformation, I left a voicemail for John Su asking him to call me with the correct URF for VAERS this year and how he calculated it. T*his is a number everyone should know and nobody does know. If you want to know an estimate of how many people the vaccines have killed, you take the number in VAERS and multiply it by the URF to get the number of actual deaths. So this number is extremely important. **Not a single person in the medical community wants to know this number*. It pretty much proves that nobody wants to know how unsafe the vaccines are. Are you surprised? This is all about avoiding safety signals. Call to John Su (CDC) asking him for the "correct" URF for VAERS
    @SteveKirsch

I wrote Alex Jones off 12 years ago. But, General Flynn is telling everyone to watch this video by Alex so I watched it:

BREAKING: General Flynn Calls For Investigation Into SPARS 2025-2028

Given what we are seeing now, it is worth your consideration.

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by VNV View Post
    The legal approach is intended to protect my son and daughter, whom are going through the same thing, with more serious consequences - they haven’t yet completed their higher education. And no one one in their respective communities is standing up - no obvious strength in numbers. Many parents at my daughter’s college did object as a group to the college admin. That went nowhere.
    The school situation is definitely harder. They have much more psychological leverage than employers, and a demographic that is easiest of all to manipulate and control. Group think is a lot stronger there. But one exploit that might be possible is some kind of propaganda alliance with BLM, since they have so much moral authority in that environment. Either way, we are going to have to punish these schools very severely whenever we regain control of the ship.

Though society could turn on a dime if it wanted to, I don’t see it happening - despite my continued tiny futile protests.
    Protesting probably won't do much (not that it isn't worth letting them know where you stand). They're way too invested and will quintuple down if they have to. Winning the game of chicken when the deadlines come is what will do it. We don't need 50%. We're never going to feel like we've won the crowd, so it's going to be difficult psychologically. We just need 10-20% on average across all industries. My primary goal is finding ways to encourage that two or three extra people in my sphere of influence not to swerve. I doubt we're going to enjoy a safe-feeling win. Most likely, we're going to have to white knuckle it like soldiers charging up a beach cliff.