starting strength gym
Page 1638 of 3004 FirstFirst ... 63811381538158816281636163716381639164016481688173821382638 ... LastLast
Results 16,371 to 16,380 of 30039

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Manhattan View Post
    Are abortion clinics denying services to the non-jabbed? Now that would be news.
    The lockdowns didn't stop them, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Who is in power and who isn’t?
    Honestly, I'm starting to switch views on how I see the ones in power. I think they are terrified. I think they are auto-destructive psychopaths and narcissists (I used to think they were evil and superintelligent, planning every little detail years in advance). And they know their system is going to fail, they don't want to accept it because of how much power it has given them. They have been successfully preventing that every few years since the early 20th century, but always digging their grave a little deeper
    The more authoritative and restrictive a State becomes, the closer it is to fail.
    They just wanna try to bring us down with them into the grave and climb on us to get out.
    Some of them probably don't wanna realize that the hole is too deep. That we might end up all in the grave. But they don't care. Just like narcissists. It's only about themselves. We are just tools.
    So the ones in power, the bankers, the rulers of superpowers, the hedge funds, the CEOs of multinational empires, but mostly, the bankers, can look scary and evil, but they're just cowards, they would never stand a chance living in our regular world, they'd rather kill every single one of us and be the last ones remaining, they don't like us, they don't like themselves.
    All people need to do is just stop being afraid of them, say no to authority, and stand together. That last part is the difficult one.

This is who is in power.
    Who isn't in power is all those fools who think they are but they are merely blinded by money or fame and nothing but pawns, which is the politicians, the mass media directors and journalists, the activists, the pop celebrities/influencers and social media CEOs. Basically everyone that has to do with social engineering platforms.
    It's probably not hard to find names associated with these categories

We, are not in power. We could be easily, but we are not. We have to be free in our mind first. Most people have too much noise inside, too much fear. But if you free your mind, that's the biggest threat to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Manhattan View Post
    Are abortion clinics denying services to the non-jabbed? Now that would be news.
    Anyone willing to kill a baby is willing to get the death jab. No need to do any banning.

Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    Shut up, racist. Sit down. Smoke some marijuana. Drink your IPA. Don't you know the sports ball championship is on!?!?!? So homophobic, so anti-semitic, so racist....
    Indeed. After all, "There is no famine" - from the movie "Mr Jones" (thanks to Robert Santana for recommending the movie

The most memorable quote for me: “Men came and thought they could replace the natural law.” – peasant woman

They managed to get Australian Professor Kristine Macartney under oath. Kristine is the Director of National Centre for Immunisation Research &
    Surveillance (NCIRS).
    There is a big court case underway in Australia right now about vaccine safety and mandates.

These questions were asked and answered in court today UNDER OATH, and it’s the FIRST time I‘ve ever heard Globalist health officials or politicians give us truthful information about COVID!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    That's an important question, and we'd all like to know the answer.
    In my short time working for a county government, I've learned that damn near everything is setup to keep you from being able to answer that question.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    They managed to get Australian Professor Kristine Macartney under oath. Kristine is the Director of National Centre for Immunisation Research &
    Surveillance (NCIRS).
    What's the case about? I know there's a few going on.

The world is now witnessing a pandemic of N-STEMI heart attacks caused by blood clots

A certain type of heart attack is on the rise around the world. Healthcare professionals in Scotland have seen a sharp uptick in a potentially fatal type of heart attack called an N-STEMI attack. This condition is the result of partially blocked arteries that cut off the blood supply to the heart. It presents less tissue damage than a regular STEMI attack but can be equally fatal. Stents are put into the person’s arteries to save their life. While cases of STEMI attacks have remained stable for years, at about 750 cases per year, cases of N-STEMI have spiked recently. Doctors from Golden Jubilee National Hospital in Clydebank recorded a consistent 25 percent rise in N-STEMI heart attacks over the summer. This hospital typically receives 240 N-STEMI patients a month, but during the months of May, June and July, the number of N-STEMI heart attack patients climbed to over 300 people per month.

Locking populations down and stripping their livelihoods causes severe side effects

Cardiac patients have been pouring into the Golden Jubilee National Hospital from all over the National Health Services grid, from NHS Greater Glasgow, to Clyde, Dumfries and Galloway, to Ayrshire and Arran, Forth Valley and the Highlands. Over the summer, the hospital had to increase its number of cardiology beds by 44 percent, as front line healthcare workers dealt with an increased demand of heart attack patients.

Doctors are trying to determine why there is such a sharp uptick for N-STEMI attacks. During the lockdowns, people had less access to health checks and were more likely to stay away from hospitals if they didn’t have respiratory symptoms. Mitchell Lindsay, a lead consultant cardiologist at Golden Jubilee National, said they can’t find “any evidence” that the rise in N-STEMI attacks “is a consequence of any delayed care or missed opportunity.”

There was not a similar rise in heart attacks during the first two waves of lock down. The doctors believe that people became more sedentary during the past two years of lock down and were unable to cope with all the new stressors imposed by the lockdowns. They also believe many patients ignored heart attack symptoms during the lockdowns because they did not want to show up at a hospital and risk being infected and separated from their family. “There are probably five to ten causes, all linked,” said Lindsay.

The inflammatory, blood clotting covid vaccines are contributing to the influx of cardiac emergencies

The doctors did not mention the role of covid-19 vaccines in this medical fallout. These vaccines are causing verifiable blood clots and imposing inflammatory conditions on the cardiovascular system of inoculated patients. According to research, the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein disrupts human cardiac pericytes function and contributes to micro-vascular disease through CD147-receptor-mediated signaling.

There has been a surge in seriously ill patients in the summer of 2021, as cardiovascular health plummets across the country, and the globe. This pandemic of heart attack patients has caused a shortage of hospital beds and led to long delays at emergency rooms. Due to all these new, vaccine-induced public health problems, ambulances have reportedly been stuck in Que at the hospital’s front doors. Locking populations down for blood-clotting, spike protein injections comes with serious (intended) consequences.

Due to the psychological stress, physiological stress, and inflammation being imposed on people’s lives, the hospital has had to perform a record number of angioplasty procedures in 2021. Patients are coming in with partially-blocked arteries that require stents. The stents are needed to prop open blood vessels to maintain blood flow to the heart. In the past, many of these patients could recover at a hospital closer to home; however, many patients are now kept at Jubilee because smaller hospitals are already full of cardiac patients who are still trying to recover.
    @PeterMcCullough

Deaths among 15-19 year-olds up 56% since vaccine roll-out began in the UK, statistics from the Office for National Statistics (ONS) indicate.

Deaths Among Teenagers Up 56% Since Vaccine Roll-Out Began – The Daily Sceptic

starting strength coach development program
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    We need to start using their own language against them. This is "institutional privilege" and "systemic nepotism" Im not even kidding. Weaponize these terms. Where the fuck is Ted Cruz?

Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    So, yesterday I got fired from my food delivery company, because a piece of shit scumbag human being of a security guard at the mall I was working at, called them and said I don't wear a mask.
    No one else gave a shit. Not even his other guard friends. Mcdonald made a lot of noise once but that was it. Every other restaurant did not complain or care. Even all the masked sheep didn't care. But this one guy, I talked to him, peacefully and explained to him that he could've just as well ignored it and we both would've had our paycheck, I was only there to work. But no, he had to prove something to himself apparently and go on with it. He could've called the police and I would've been fine with it, cause I simply wouldn't have paid the 400 euro fine they would've given me. But he wanted me not to work anymore.
    How much of a useless piece of shit must you be, to stop a young guy from doing the only job he can without being blackmailed with the vaccine passport and bringing money home, just because you feel like it? Why would he take that personally? Me not wearing a mask had no repurcussions whatsoever on him. He gained nothing from this.

Anyway, I knew this was coming sooner or later.
    I'll try working for other food delivery companies and see if it works out that way. Or I'll find a solution.
    Every time they attack me I get more non-compliant.
    And that security guard is lucky, very lucky, I am not a violent person, because my intentions to hurt him were really bad.
    But I can think, and I know that would only lead to more problems, not solve the one I have.

This saturday I'm probably going to the protest in Rome. More people have started protesting the last couple weeks, tens of thousands in a few major cities, that's way more than a couple months ago. And the news doesn't even mention it. So you know they are worried.

The wave of depression that's coming is not pretty, and they will try to make us drown to save themselves.
    Why dont you go old school, be a man and beat the fucking shit out of him? Is that an option that is off the table in 2021?