starting strength gym
Page 1639 of 3019 FirstFirst ... 63911391539158916291637163816391640164116491689173921392639 ... LastLast
Results 16,381 to 16,390 of 30184

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Indeed. After all, "There is no famine" - from the movie "Mr Jones" (thanks to Robert Santana for recommending the movie

The most memorable quote for me: “Men came and thought they could replace the natural law.” – peasant woman

They managed to get Australian Professor Kristine Macartney under oath. Kristine is the Director of National Centre for Immunisation Research &
    Surveillance (NCIRS).
    Can we get a video of the actual testimony instead of just a dude reading from a piece of paper? Where did he get these quotes? Did he have video of them? Was he there?
    Starting Strength Indianapolis is up and running. Sign up for a free 30-minute coaching session.
    I answer all my emails: ALewis@StartingStrengthGyms.com

Quote Originally Posted by Subby View Post
    What's the case about? I know there's a few going on.
    I was hoping one of you Aussies would shed some light. Anything interesting? I wouldn't expect your courts to be any better than our US Department of Jokes.

Finland has "paused the use of Moderna's (MRNA.O) COVID-19 vaccine for younger males due to reports of a rare cardiovascular side effect, joining Sweden and Denmark in limiting its use."

Earlier this week, a study originating with a US Department of Defence program named Project Salus, run in cooperation with the Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC), concluded that "the vast majority of covid hospitalisations are occurring among fully-vaccinated individuals" and "outcomes among the fully vaccinated are growing worse with each passing week."
    Finland joins Sweden and Denmark in limiting Moderna COVID-19 vaccine | Reuters

__________________________________________________ ____________________

Dr. Henry Reizug worked in paediatric medicine for over 40 years. He is a lecturer on immunisation and vaccination. Here he talks about working with vaccines, how immunity works, informed consent, adverse effects, midazolam, alternative treatments, and why the covid jab rollout represents an evil unsurpassed in human history.

Also available to watch on Odysee: Dr. Henry Reizug

__________________________________________________ _______________

Here are some work finding organizations that are specializing for the non vaxxed community. I haven't looked deep into them to verify. But at first glance they look legit.

AS PROMISED: Jab FREE Employment

Any calibration experience or technician experience, I am the Director of Human Resources and Legal Affairs for a global calibration company and we are always hiring, especially veterans, and will never force vaccinations. They can contact me at 916-626-1452

AIL of Indiana
    Can hire all throughout the USA. Can work virtually or in person. No JAB Required. We provide Union Members supplemental benefits.

Covid-19 Resources: Medical, Legal, Forms, Jobs & Other Critical Information - coreysdigs.com

Job Listings - No Vax Mandate Job Board

No Vax Mandate Jobs Board / Group • gab.com - Gab Social

Jobs | RedBalloon.work

https://novaxjobsusa.com/

https://www.thefreedomjobnetwork.com/
    Covid-19 Resources: Medical, Legal, Forms, Jobs & Other Critical Information - coreysdigs.com

https://t.me/ClotFreeCareers/14

No Vax Mandate Jobs Board / Group • gab.com - Gab Social

Meme: "Remember, they'll spend trillions on bills they haven't read but want details on how you spend $600."

Quote Originally Posted by FatButWeak View Post
    We need to start using their own language against them. This is "institutional privilege" and "systemic nepotism" Im not even kidding. Weaponize these terms. Where the fuck is Ted Cruz?

Why dont you go old school, be a man and beat the fucking shit out of him? Is that an option that is off the table in 2021?
    Well first, I gotta be objective, the guy could probably kick my ass. Second, what's in it for me? Jail? If I'll go to jail it'll be for something more important than that asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Charles View Post
    Who is in power and who isn’t?
    That's an important question, and we'd all like to know the answer.
    Tucker Carlson and Mike Flynn explore that question starting at 5:00: Tucker: Who is really in charge?

Pay particular attention at 6:00 where Flynn says "We have the one that gets elected and goes into office. And then you have a government inside of Washington DC that operates under no rules, no authorities other than their own or whoever is in charge of their organization..." And Tucker interrupts the sentence.

Why haven't our surveillance agencies used all their Patriot Act technology to map out this hidden, unelected command structure all the way to the top? It sure seems like a matter of national security. What if these hidden people have ties to foreign entities or worse...transnational bankers?

<smirk>

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewLewis View Post
    Can we get a video of the actual testimony instead of just a dude reading from a piece of paper? Where did he get these quotes? Did he have video of them? Was he there?
    Your instinct looks right. It might be a guy reading chain-mail text purported to be a court transcript. I can't find any proof otherwise.

Indeed. After all, "There is no famine" - from the movie "Mr Jones" (thanks to Robert Santana for recommending the movie

The most memorable quote for me: “Men came and thought they could replace the natural law.” – peasant woman

They managed to get Australian Professor Kristine Macartney under oath. Kristine is the Director of National Centre for Immunisation Research &
    Surveillance (NCIRS).
    They couldn't have written that better. More people need to see that movie.

starting strength coach development program
    I was hoping one of you Aussies would shed some light. Anything interesting? I wouldn't expect your courts to be any better than our US Department of Jokes.
    NSW Supreme Court cases of interest.

Brad Hazzard is the NSW Health Minister - that they refer to these scumbags as "the Honourable..." is more than a little absurd.

It looks like the first and third cases may be relevant as both mention Professor Macartney in the State submissions file. I haven't read them.

John Larter from the fourth case on the list - pretty sure he's the paramedic (of 25 years' service) who has been posting videos about mandatory vaccines.

Melbourne cop with some morals.