starting strength gym
Page 1640 of 3003 FirstFirst ... 64011401540159016301638163916401641164216501690174021402640 ... LastLast
Results 16,391 to 16,400 of 30027

Thread: COVID19 Factors We Should Consider/Current Events

• starting strength seminar april 2024
    • starting strength seminar jume 2024
    • starting strength seminar august 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by francesco.decaro View Post
    Well first, I gotta be objective, the guy could probably kick my ass. Second, what's in it for me? Jail? If I'll go to jail it'll be for something more important than that asshole.
    A guy who calls the authorities on you would not kick your ass. The ratting out is the tell. Getting into a fist fight has so many benefits, it is hard to list all of them.

This is how the "pandemic" is being used: Covid Pass in Lithuania and Europe

If you are unvaccinated, you are a Jew in Nazi Germany. Couldn't be more clear.

And the narrative must be protected, even by the biggest fool they can find: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._mandates.html

AND this nauseating display of Racism 2021 churns the stomach: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._republic.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Rippetoe View Post
    AND this nauseating display of Racism 2021 churns the stomach: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog..._republic.html
    This is designed to make people think what they are not allowed to say. It's great demoralization propaganda. There is no possible rationalization for it. We all know with 100% certainty that any white kid in the same situation would be treated very differently. It is impossible to argue otherwise with a straight face.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Your instinct looks right. It might be a guy reading chain-mail text purported to be a court transcript. I can't find any proof otherwise.
    Yup, I couldn't figure out how to varify this guy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsuma View Post
    Why haven't our surveillance agencies used all their Patriot Act technology to map out this hidden, unelected command structure all the way to the top? It sure seems like a matter of national security. What if these hidden people have ties to foreign entities or worse...transnational bankers?

<smirk>
    I imagine you're being facetious here, but in the interests of being blunt and literal, it's because those surveillance agencies are more or less who Flynn was talking about.

Will anyone actually still care about the phony "pandemic" when the debt leads to its final destination? The people in charge truly believe they can print currency forever, and the debt will be bought up forever. 20 trillion dollars were created in the last 18 months alone. Production is down. Energy has disappeared. 35-40 countries may have no way out of their debt crises. Who lent them the money? The IMF and other global organisations - the best, smartest bankers, who of course got their collateral. What happens when these countries default?

When it all collapses, what do you people see coming? Maybe we should stop talking about this gay virus hoax and focus our sights on what's coming.

Coronavirus: Aspirin may help prevent infection, Israeli study shows - The Jerusalem Post

As I had predicted.
    Now what excuse is the legacy media going to come up with for their prior bashing of red states' low vax rate?
    COVID-19 Cases, Hospitalizations Plummet in Southern US, Rise in Northern States
    "A series of studies have shown that people who recover from COVID-19 are at little risk of re-infection."

@RWMaloneMD